Status: Slowly but surely

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Eight

I woke up to an unfamiliar alarm. Groaning, Austin removes his arms from around my waist, and turned it off.

“Morning.” He says softly once turning back to me.

“Hi,” I squeak out while stretching, “What time is it?”

“Too early, five a.m.” He smiles, “Do you want to shower first or should I?”

“I will, don't worry.” I smile back, opening one of my bags and grabbing a fresh pair of clothing for the day, and make my way to the bathroom with my bag of hygiene supplies. After a couple seconds of confusion, I start my shower. Whilst it began to warm up, I finished brushing my teeth. I quickly jumped in, standing under the warm water for a minute or so before I began to wash up.

~ time jump ~

Once I stepped onto the bus, my jaw dropped. Austin showed me pictures and explained it to me and everything, but, wow. He laughed at my reaction, and tugged at my hand to bring me in more and sit on one of the couches with him. Everyone was kind of in their own zones, Alan and Aaron practicing in the backroom, Tino and Phil playing video games, and Austin and I listening to music together. I surprisingly felt like I was fitting right in, and smiled to myself.

Austin nudged me softly, “What's up?”

I turn to him, realizing he caught my stupid smile, “Nothing, just excited for this tour.” I gently squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back.

My pocket began to buzz, and I saw an unfamiliar number. Hesitantly, I swiped on my phone to answer, freezing when I hear,

“Kaylee? It's me, Dad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoooooooooooooooooolllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy shit, did anyone miss me? I want to apologize a million times for not updating this, I feel terrible ): I missed writing so much, so I wanted to put a tiny filler in for you lovely people.

Please comment to let me know you're still here? I'll write another chapter if you guys are :D