Winter's Realm

01

In a span of a second thought was created. One simple thought, an idea in a space of nothing… Movement . Such a simple thought, the first consciousness. In a space with no movement, no nothing, consciousness grew.

It wasn’t smart; it wasn’t dumb, good or evil. It just was and wasn’t. It wasn’t a being of power or a spell cast, it would become known as Nature .

This thought grew; it developed and become something more. At the breaking point of its existence an explosion happened. Nature had ran its course; it had done its deed and was now just the ambient noise all around, everywhere at the same time. It was the element that started it all. From within the center came the universe.

Darkness was first. It ruled the universe with unbending control, but it was not evil; it just was and wasn’t. Nature could not stand for unbalance, for it thrives for nothingness. Something of opposite force would be able to cancel out the unbalance, thus creating nothingness yet something at the same time.

From the center came the elements of light and with it came the beginnings of life. As the element s came together to create light, life came with it in the form of nebulas…the womb of stars. Thousands upon millions upon trillions of bright stars grew counteracting the darkness that reined.

Once there were enough bright stars to balance with the darkness, Nature was once again back to nothingness, yet life has a way of going against Nature . As the bright stars grew so did planets. Nature’s need for balance it created unbalance, so the cycle started again and again. It continues to happen, for Nature thrives in nothingness, and Nature will always thrive for nothing.