Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

Lets Start The Forever

Of course we didn’t have the traditional wedding march, we had asked Draper, a member of DD family and an amazing music producer, to do a slow beat version of sleepwalking, song of Oliver’s, because it was our favorite song.

First ones to walk through the aisle were Lee and Jennie, Lee’s girlfriend and one of my maids, like every date Oliver’s mates brought. They were absolutely perfect couple, I even envied them.

Second pair was Vegan and his wife Alessandra. Vegan had got married without telling us and we were thinking that we should not invite him, just as payback but here we are. Vegan made sure that pretty much anyone knew anything about his personal life, and he was doing good job, I met his wife just few months ago.

Jordan didn’t have a date so I paired him with Amanda while the Scotch girlfriend, Holly Hmiddouche sat in the second row as a quest. Amanda and Jordan were the third ones to go. Jordan blew me a kiss making the Scottish beauty chuckle and almost miss a step, luckily she didn’t fall.
Tom took Hannah and they were fourth. It was probably weird for Oliver to have two his ex’s at our wedding, but they were my friends.

‘Oli, they are happy for you, don’t worry.’ I sighed and kissed his temple. He sighed too and moved his head so he looked me straight into the eyes.
‘I’m just nervous.’ He crashed our lips together to a passionate kiss that seemed to last hours when in reality just few minutes.


Matt, Oliver’s best man had his girlfriend, Chloe who had become a good friend of mine. They were one of those ideal couples that fought but always made up and ended up having sex, once in our flat actually.

I took a firm grab on my father’s arm when Curtis started to make his way to his spot with the twins, who both almost started to run when they saw their father standing on the other end of the isle. Curtis shook his head smiling and took firm grab of the hands of the twins. ‘Fucking twats.’ I giggled, making dad chuckle.

‘I love you baby.’ My dad kissed my cheek and started to lead me towards my soon-to-be-in-a-few-minutes husband. Everyone was standing, crying and gasping as they watched while I walked down the aisle, nervously staring my feet and making sure I wouldn’t fall.

One pair of eyes got my attention, Oliver’s. He was smiling at me, standing in a fully black tux, giving me confidence to go on. I’ve never seen him look so happy, it was breath taking moment which I would treasure through my whole life. I had to tear my stare from him so I wouldn’t start to cry and started to stare the white flowers decorating the whole space instead. Everything was perfect.

‘Good luck.’ Dad kissed me cheek and gave my hand to Oliver. I hadn’t even noticed we had stopped walking and that I was already standing in front of my love.

‘You are beautiful.’ He mouthed. I felt so nervous that I would mess up or faint, but the man I had loved for almost from the first day we met, fourteen years ago kept me sane by just standing in front of me, holding my hand and staring me with his brown eyes. I never have loved him more than this. My heart beat like crazy and my breathing was getting hard. Oliver must have noticed because he was squeezing my hand harder. I tried my best to calm down.

‘We are gathered here today-‘The priest started.



‘Oliver Scott Sykes, will you take Emilie Cassandra Walker to be your wife, as long as you live, through up and downs and till death tears you apart from each other?’ The priest looked at him. Smirk spread on his face. We really made this wedding to match us; nothing was too original or too different, just like us two.

‘Fucking hell, if I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t be standing here, so yes.’ He said, laughing and put the silver ring on my finger. Of course he would say something like that; he was the world’s biggest knob. Luckily I loved him too much to care.

‘Emilie Cassandra Walker, will you take Oliver Scott Sykes to be your husband, as long as you live, through up and downs and till death tears you apart from each other?’ I took a deep breath and nodded.

‘I love this twat too much to say no.’ I almost cried and put the ring on his finger. Some of the quests laughed or giggled a bit to my answer.

‘I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Sykes.’ Priest said. Oliver pulled me close to him and pressed his lips on mine, making me almost forget we were in church. We probably would have kept kissing until we both were out of breath but the wolf whistles from the best mans interrupted us, making me blush.

‘C’mon Mrs. Sykes, let’s go.’ Oliver chuckled into my ear and started to make way through the mass of people.



As soon as the cake was cut and showed into our faces, which wasn’t that funny while you tried to clean the frosting from your face of when you idiotic knob head husband tried to lick it off, we had asked Carol to look after the twins for the night, Oliver and I disappeared, ending in our flat.
‘You are so beautiful.’ Oliver purred into my ear, when we walked through the front door. I couldn’t help but to giggle when Oliver started to plant hungry kisses into my neck.

‘C’mon Mrs. Sykes, I want you.’ Oliver whispered, lust pouring from his voice. He scooped me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom, bridal style and threw me on the bed.

‘Fucking dare to rip this dress and I’m going to kill you.’ I said, half seriously making Oliver laugh. He climbed on me and carefully started to undress me. We were leaving for the honeymoon tomorrow, but with husband as sexy as Oliver, you can’t just simply wait for the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back, sorry it took so long
Image
Image
Image
Sorry, it isn't a BMTH related, but i had to xD