Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

And Do It Well

‘Done, fucking done.’ All the lads were jumped in the living room, holding the twins an Oscar. ‘Sempiternal is done.’ Oliver high-fived Alexander whit the hand he had gotten the tattoo he promised to get when we were just silly teens. The lads have been working with the album for a while now. Almost right after Oliver had come back they travelled to Angelic Studio in Banbury, Oxfordshire to record most of the album and they did the finishing touched in our living room.

‘You guys are better than ever.’ I smiled and handed water bottle to Oliver, which he took smiling.
‘Thanks love.’ Oliver kissed my neck, which was again, normal for us and the twins loved it,, how mom and dad started to get along.
‘We are going to take the gear away and go to bub; you stay here and spend a family night.’ Jordan patted Oliver’s back. I could saw how Oliver missed going to bub’s with his mates and he would have gone with them, but he had promised to me that he would do anything to get my trust back.

‘Em’s please, I want you to trust me.’ He begged, tears flowing down his cheeks. I haven’t ever seen him so sad, vulnerable so hurt. Carol had taken the twins and the dog for the night, so nothing stopped me from yelling to him.
‘Oliver Scott Sykes, you have to fucking earn the trust, you can’t just assume that I start to trust you again.’ I yelled, from the top of my lungs. My face was just few inches from his and I had to fight the urge to slap him and kiss him.
‘I know, but how?’ He moved his gaze from my blue, furious eyes to his feet. His voice was cracking and I suddenly felt bad, but not enough to forgive him.
‘Be a father, show me you can stay away from alcohol, drugs anything.’ I spat. ‘You know what?’ I ran to the kitchen and went through the cabins, looking for my secret stash and finally when I found what I was looking for I put the fake wall back on its place, to hide the rest of the stash and stormed back to Oliver.

‘You- I poked Oliver’s chest and ripped the whiskey bottle open- can’t drink any of this until those boys turn eighteen.’ I took a big swig from the bottle and let out a hiss when the liquid burned my throat. ‘But I can.’ I took another and another and another until Oliver stole the bottle from my hand.
‘Emilie.’ He gulped when the smell of alcohol reached his nose.
I knew it I yelled in my head, but too soon. Oliver took my hand and dragged me into the kitchen and made me watch as he poured the content of the bottle, down to the sewers. ‘We are not going to do this. You are not going to do this.’ He spat and threw the empty bottle away.
I sighed angrily and almost ran out of the kitchen, to the patio. I sat on the edge of the pool, soaking my feet, not bothering to pull the pants up. I took my cigarette pack from the pocket of my hoody and light one.

‘Want one?’ I offered when I saw his shadow. He took the pack from me and for a second I thought he was going to throw it away too, but he handed it back to me and took my lighter from the ground. He sat beside me soaking his jeans.
‘I promise, I won’t drink nor take drugs. I can even stop taking painkillers if it helps.’ He let the smoke flow out with the words.


‘Sounds good.’ Oliver smiled and put the twin on the floor. We helped the lads to take the gear into the trailer that was hooked on Vegan’s car. It was cute how Alexander and Benjamin begged for Matt to let them help with the drums.
‘Carry these.’ He laughed and handed few pairs of drumsticks to both of them, making their faces light from excitement. Matt ruffled Benjamin’s hair.
‘No, don’t touch my hair you knob.’ Benjamin yelled and ran after his twin.
Matt’s mouth hang open from shock. ‘He just-Matt shook his head-Just like Oli, if you touch their hair, they hate you for the rest of their life.’ Matt laughed with Lee.
‘Only Em’s have had the permission to touch my mop.’ as soon Oliver said that, I ran my fingers through his hair, messing it up. ‘Cheers.’ He rolled his eyes and started to carry well push the amps towards the front door.



‘Ben you picked the film last time, its Alex’s turn now.’ Oliver lifted the pouting boy into his lap. Benjamin wanted to watch Jurassic Park again and so did Oliver, but like he said, it was Alexander’s turn.

‘Star Wars.’ Alexander screamed from joy and I put the film he was holding, into the player and put the movie on.
‘For two and half years olds they are really mature and independent.’ Oliver chuckled.
‘I know, they got that from me and the knob head attitude comes from you.’ I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, Alexander on my lap and Oscar lying between me and Oliver.

While the boys watched the film, I and Oliver had moved into the kitchen, doing work and food.
‘She’s really pretty.’ Oliver said and stared at Hannah’s model picture for the spring line. Wave of jealousy wiped over me, but he was telling the truth.
‘She is, but Oli please, leave my best birds alone. First Amanda and now Hannah?’ I sighed and kept making the salad.
‘I just said she’s pretty, she looks like you, maybe bit taller.’ He smiled and changed into next photo.
‘Mr. Sykes, did you just call me pretty?’ Another memory from the good times flowed into my mind and this time I couldn’t wipe the smirk from my face.



‘Okay mates, you can play in the snow while daddy looks stupid and yells into a microphone that isn’t plugged in, while he and his lads are been filmed, okay?’ I said to the twins, laud enough for everyone to hear. Fabian Röttger, the director of their music video for the song Shadow Moses and Sleepwalking laughed loudly.

It was almost the end of the year and we were on the shorelines of Germany's largest island, Rugen, filming two music videos for two new songs. It was even colder than it was in England and I was freezing my tits off while the band stood in the middle of the snow without any winter clothing, no jackets no propa boots, nothing.

‘What the fuck.’ I groaned as snowball hit my back while I was bent over to the twins, telling them how stupid their father was.
‘Daddy is funny.’ Benjamin laughed and almost everyone awed.
‘Wasn’t me.’ Oliver acted like a little child, no wait, I had two of the and they acted more mature time to time than he did.

‘Karmas a bitch, right?’ I smirked and started to make a ball out of snow.
‘Did you seriously just quote Asking Alexandria’s song?’ Lee rolled his eyes. Forget Oliver, I aimed into Lee and hit him straight into face. Oliver started to laugh like a maniac, before he slipped and fell onto his back to the snow.
‘Could we just stars, my arse is already frozen into this stool.’ Matt yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
About forty days to the Bring Me the Horizon show in my country. Oh and i want to write one chapter by your guys wishes so please, tell me in the comments what would you want to have in one of the chapters.
Image
Just watched this show from internet through the hottopic live thingy
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
And The Last One
Image