Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

I Wish You Would Miss Me Too

Knock on the door and Curtis peaked in. ‘Curtis.’ I smiled and he waived walking in.
‘Where’s the twins?’ He looked around the room and sat on the couch.
‘Annoying Tom for a change.’ I sighed laughing. Tom had pissed me off the whole morning so I sent my lovely little angels to play with him while he was going to film a skating video in the new HQ location while it was still under construction with his friends. It’s like a double punishment, twins are extremely annoying today and they know how to make Tom look like a knob in front of his friends.
Curtis spent the day with me while I worked. I told him about Oliver and the song. ‘I told you so.’ He acted like a sassy bitch, making me laugh.

‘Yeah, you are a real prince Oli. Love you too.’ Hannah walked into the office, phone on her ear. I gave her a questioning look and she hang up.
‘God, Oliver is the worst boyfriend ever.’ She laughed and sat next to Oscar and Curtis.
‘What?’ My head snapped from the computer screen. Did she just call Oliver her boyfriend?
‘Well the git just is really annoying and yeah that’s pretty much it. How can you manage to live with him?’ Hannah laughed and my heart sunk. Curtis noticed the pain in my eyes and got up from his seat. He came to hug me.
‘He is in trouble.’ Curtis whispered and took his phone out. He waved goodbye and left me alone with Oliver’s new girlfriend.
‘Are you okay Emilie?’ Hannah looked and sounded worried. I nodded but I guess it wasn’t as credible as I thought.



I was sitting in the kitchen, making food for the boy’s birthday party with my dad. I had again told him everything.
‘Oliver really knows how to make himself look bad in my eyes.’ Dad sighed and kissed the top of my head.

‘What did I do now?’ Oliver’s voice came from behind us. I turned around and saw him holding Benjamin in his arms and Alexander was on his back.
‘Don’t you fucking dare to sneak up on us like that Oliver, I have a knife in my hand and you know how dangerous I can be.’ I spat. Dad chuckled. I guess we didn’t hear him come home due the music that was almost on full volume so the twins wouldn’t hear what I was talking with my dad.

‘No seriously, what did I do?’ Oliver set the twins on their feet and they ran somewhere. No one said a thing until the playlist on my laptop decided to play the first song of the Sempiternal. The knife on my hand dropped and I rushed over my computer to change the song.
‘Is it that bad?’ Oliver looked nervous.
‘Ask Hannah, she would probably love the song.’ My dad spat which made me chuckle.
‘It’s not about her Daniel.’ Oliver mumbled and sat on the stool after awkwardly standing at the door for a few minutes.
‘Oh I know.’ At the moment I fucking loved my dad. I know where I got my feisty attitude.
‘Damn dad, you are one sassy bitch.’ I whispered to him and pecked his cheek which would be normally much harder due the height difference, but I had my heels on.

Oliver sat on the stool for half an hour just watching as I made food with dad. Oliver didn’t move nor say any word, he barely breathed. He didn’t even react when my phone. ‘Hey Hannah.’ I said loudly but Oliver was somewhere else than in this space. I told him that Hannah was coming over, but he didn’t seem to listen. He just sat still and breathed when he needed to.
‘What’s wrong with daddy?’ Benjamin tucked the hem of my shirt.
‘Ask daddy.’ I whispered and picked him up trying to hand him to Oliver.
‘Oliver Scott Sykes.’ I slapped his cheek and finally he woke up. He mumbled something and took Benjamin.

‘What’s wrong?’ Benjamin put his little hand on the red spot on his father’s face. Oliver flinched from the touch.
‘I think your mommy is pissed because I’m a knob.’ Oliver kissed his sons head and put him down. ‘Go get dressed.’ He smiled to the kid who nodded and ran out and upstairs Oscar right behind him. I head giggles from the twin’s bedroom which gave me a heartwarming feeling.
‘You are right about that son.’ Dad patted Oliver’s shoulder and went to the dining area.



I was changing other plugs into my ears and I was royally pissed when I heard a knock on the bedroom door and Hannah walked in.
‘That is lots of roses.’ Hannah gasped when she saw a row of dried roses hanging on the wall at the end of the bed I shared with Oliver. ‘Who gave them?’ She sat on the bed and stared at the wall.
‘Your boyfriend, on my birthday.’ I gritted my teeth and turned to face the beauty sitting on the bed.
‘His so nice to you and he loves the kids so much.’ She smiled and got up. ‘Shall we?’ She offered me her hand.

Soon as we got downstairs Hannah ran into Oliver’s arms and kissed him even Oliver looked like he was hesitating to kiss her back, he did and i closed my eyes.
Our loft was full of our closest friends, co-workers and family. ‘Mommy, we don’t like Hannah anymore.’ Alexander said while holding his twins hand.
‘Why is that?’ I sat on the floor, so the boys could sit on my lap.
‘She’s taking daddy from you.’ Benjamin whispered and hid his head to my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry
Image
Image
Image