Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

Mess Me Up

‘Oh my god, please, there is kids in this house.’ Tom’s yelling woke me and probably Oliver too. First I didn’t remember what happened last night but then it hit me.
‘Close your bloody eyes you fucking knob head.’ I screamed and Oliver pulled out of me, we had slept the whole night like this? I pulled the duvet over our bodies and groaned.
Oliver started to laugh and kissed my nose. ‘Morning love.’ He smiled and got up from the bed, running straight into the bathroom.



‘How was the shower?’ Oliver hold his laughter while he made breakfast to the twins.
‘You mister are an asshole.’ I kissed him. Oliver was so long in the shower that there was only ice cold water.

‘Ben, Ben, Ben, mommy and daddy kissed.’ Alexander jumped up and down in his seat, yelling to his brother who just made the disgusted noises.
‘I don’t know how they turn out to be so cute when you two are-Tom stared at me and Oliver- ugh, you two are just not cute.’ He laughed and ruffled Benjamin’s hair. ‘Cheers.’ Tom sighed when Benjamin threw his pancakes on him.
‘Don’t touch the hair.’ Oliver smirked.



‘So, where are we going?’ I straightened my red dress and tried to figure where were we driving.
‘Well, I have surprise for you and even if that dress is hot as hell, it wasn’t the best choice.’ Oliver eye fucked me until I told him to keep his eyes on the road. It didn’t take long before we were parked next to our old school.
‘Are you serious?’ I whispered to Oliver as he broke into the school property. He helped me over the fence and took my hand. We didn’t say a word while we walked behind the building, to the ladder and climbed on the roof.

‘I really wish that at least Alex would turnout well and not like we did.’ I sighed and sat on my old spot. It seemed like no one had used it after us.
‘So you are saying that Ben, the one of the two that is just like me is going to turn out bad?’ Oliver faked hurt and sat next to me.
‘Yup.’ I popped the ‘p’ making Oliver chuckle and kiss me.
‘Okay, this might be lame, but I didn’t risk bringing actual food here so- Oliver pulled a bag of gummy bears from his jackets pocket-I bought these because well, you love gummy bears.’ He smiled and ripped the bag open.
I don’t know why it took thirteen years for us to fell in love.



Oliver and the rest of the lads left next day to finish their tour and after that to start Warped tour, which made my heart sunk. I won’t be able to see Oliver for over four months.
‘Number on this sheet-I lifted up a paper full of numbers-are last season’s sells, and bloody hell mates, numbers have doubled.’ I smiled and all workers around the table started to cheer.
‘Can I already get my company back love?’ Oliver yelled through Skype, making everyone laugh.
I shook my head, slightly amused smirk on my face. ‘Love, I already added your name, well put your name back on the papers, it’s a family company now.’ I blew a kiss to the screen, getting various awws. Oliver smiled and said goodbyes before he had to go to play a show. I felt kind of bad for being so disgustingly in love in front of Hannah, but she didn’t even seem to care.
‘Let’s clean this shit up and we can go home.’ I sighed and everyone got up from their seats, carrying rubbish with them. The twins were helping everyone with cleaning.

‘I don’t know why the twins love to clean so much.’ Josh Franceschi, the singer of You Me At Six, one of the members in our Drop Dead family laughed and watched as the twins argued who could carry the empty pizza box away. ‘I mean, I know Oli isn’t really into cleaning and after seeing your office, well seems like you are even worse than him.’
I shook my head. ‘We do clean, more than necessary but we don’t like it, guess the boys think it’s fun.’ I shrugged and picked Benjamin up. He didn’t stay in my arms long when Dan Flint, the drummer, stole him from me. Matt Barnes, the fourth Matt I know, had Alexander in his arms and they were having a staring contest, I think.

‘So you lads are starting the new record right?’ I asked from the whole band. Thy had just finished the Sinners tour and were having a time off from touring to make a new record which is going to be called Born to Be a Band, or that’s what I have heard. We talked about the YMAS Drop Dead session we were going to do next week at both of our shops in London.
After an hour I had to take the twins home but ended up taking them to my dad while You Me At Six, Tom and I were having a “party” at the loft.



‘Josh Franceschi, Max Helyer, Chris Miller, Matt Barnes, Dan Flint, Tom Sykes move your fat asses off of me or I’m cutting your dicks off and feeding them to alley cats.’ I groaned and tried to push all the six men from me. I don’t know how we all ended up sleeping in a pile, but of course I was the one under everyone.
‘Shut up cunt.’ Dan hit me with a pillow and for revenge I pushed him down from the bed.
‘Fucking hell, cheers Emilie.’ He rubbed head which he hit on the floor.
‘What the hell happened last night?’ Josh groaned and got up. ‘I mean I remember drinking her “secret” stash of alcohol but after that, nothing.’ He stretched his limbs and walked out of the bedroom.

Turns out that we had decorated the whole flat with toilet paper and red solo cups and it took good three hours to clean it all. Best part was to get the paper pulp from the bottom of the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler before something "fun"
Image
Image
Image