Status: Comments, please? They are the best inspiration i know.

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone, but Let's Get It Back

In a Good Way

Next four months went pretty much same as every time Oliver was on tour. I kept the company up, looked after our kids, called to Oliver once or twice a day, took Oscar for a walk, visited my dad and my second ‘parents’ Carol and Ian, spent time with Curtis and Tom, Hannah and Amanda.

I sat in front of my computer in the office, paying the rents of the shops and the HQ and the almost ready new HQ. It was quieter than normally, since the twins were at Daniel, and god dad never took day offs when I was teen and stayed at home but now he had took one to spend it with the twats.
Soon the silence was destroyed by a knock on the door. I told the visitor that the door was open and kept my gaze on the screen.

‘I need to ask you something.’ Oliver’s voice made me jump on my chair. I looked at the father of my children and almost started to cry. I got up and jumped on him, hugging with all my strength.
‘Oliver, I missed you so much.’ I kissed his neck ten chin and lips.
‘I missed you too, but I really need to ask you something.’ He smirked, like usually. I nodded and he backed away from the embrace. ‘I realized that I never asked you to be my bird, so would you?’ Oh like he didn’t know the answer.
‘Yes.’ I smiled.
‘Good because if you have said no, I wouldn’t have been able to do this.’ He kissed my cheek and got down on one knee. I knew what he was up to and I already wanted to say yes but I wanted to hear what he was going to say.

‘Emilie Walker, you’ve been in my miserable life for fourteen years and I have always loved you, since the day you walked through those school doors. When you first time smiled at me I knew that you were going to be my whole world. When you gave me those two-he thought a second-angels? I knew I was officially in love with you. You fixed me, made me be better person, better father and a lover. You made my life not so miserable and the past three and a half months have been the best time of my life-he took a small navy blue velvet box from his pocket and opened it-it might be too soon, but I have loved you too long not to ask, will you marry me?’ I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded. Oliver took the ring from the box and placed it on my ring finger and kissed the ring.

I stared the silver ring with the word ‘forever’ carved in the middle. It was simple and beautiful. I didn’t know Oliver knew me so well that he didn’t go and by a ring with the biggest diamond on earth because I hated those. My ring, it was perfect for me.
I watched as Oliver slipped the twin of the ring on his finger and got up onto his feet. He laughed sweetly and pulled me against him, kissing me in the most lovingly way that was possible.
‘The cunt said yes.’ Oliver yelled. I managed to punch his chest before the room was full of crying people such as all our friends and family, even few bands from the DD Family were here.
‘Are you now together?’ Benjamin ran to hug my leg Alexander right behind him.
I nodded, still sobbing a bit. ‘Yeah, we are.’ I took Oliver’s hand and squeezed it tightly.



We decided on winter wedding but the date we got was really dangerously on the edge of winter and autumn.
‘But November twentieth is my birthday.’ Oliver has been whining about the fact that he won’t get as much presents because of the wedding but I told him to shut up.
‘Aren’t I enough?’ I faked hurt and leaned on Oliver’s chest. Oliver mumbled of course and kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around me. He kept kissing my face, moving slowly to my neck, to my sweet spot. Twins were at their grandma so I knew how this was going to end.
‘C’mon I’m going to fuck your brains out.’ Oliver smirked, got up from the couch and scooped me up, carrying me in bridal style to the bedroom.



‘You better fucking wish for a girl, I already have two twats that are like you and Tom.’ I sighed and threw the pregnancy test into the bin. Oliver looked quite happy about another surprise pregnancy.
‘It’s two months to the wedding so my body should be slim, I don’t have to get a new dress.’ I rolled my eyes as Oliver kept kissing my stomach like a knob he was.
We really need to use condoms, I laughed to my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third twat coming and a wedding.
Image
Image