Status: This is another apology for me putting stuff on hiatus and for taking so log with some sequels and stories and shit

Yes Sir

Yes Sir

Mr. Barakat stood at the front of his year 12 English class, telling them about the piece of homework they'd been given and smiling at the clock as he saw it was ten to three, ten minutes until his work day ended. Don't get me wrong, he loved teaching, but there was just something he really wanted to do tonight. It was something he'd been planning for ages, and he could only do it after his class has buggered off.
"So, remember to read the last chapter of Lord of the Flies and tell me how Golding presents Jack and Piggy through out the novel and then compare the two characters. You have a week."
His statement was met by a round of groans and he smirked.
"Guys, you've been writing stuff like this for three years. This should be easy."
His class whined again, most of them sighing, but what more could you expect from a group of 17 year olds?
A dirty little moan from the back of the class made the room erupt in to giggles and Jack sighed, fighting a smirk. He looked over to the source of the sound, finding Alex Gaskarth slumped over his desk at the back of the class. Alex had been sleeping through most of the lesson, but Jack didn't mind. Jack had taught Alex for three years, and ever since he first walked in to his class at 14 Jack had been a little attached to the teen. He wasn't attracted to him at first, but as he started to get older he got more attractive, and Jack couldn't handle it. Alex would bend down in class, wiggling his ass around in those tight, black skinny jeans he wore every day. Not only was he sexy, but he was absolutely gorgeous. Alex had been flirting back too recently, and blushing when he saw Jack in the hallways. Alex had been asleep through this entire lesson, but about half way through he'd started to mumble in his sleep and let out dirty, slutty moans. Jack's name feel from his lips a couple of times too. Luckily never Mr. Barakat, just Jack. Jack had been tutoring the boy after school some times, to let him get his class credit up and also so he could stare at the teen and flirt a bit. There was only seven years difference between them, it wasn't that big of a crime. So, Alex luckily called him by Jack. "Yes Sir" ocasionaly slipped past his lips too, and that turned Jack on so much he had to sit down behind his desk to teach. The 25 year old had bit down so hard on his lip the past hour he was sure he'd drawn blood, but that was better than letting out a moan in the middle of class, just like Alex was. So tonight, when everyone had left the class, Jack was going to keep Alex back. He'd tell him everything, then bend him over the desk, tying his hands with Jack's tie, leaving little bite marks on his jutting out hip bones and leaving hickeys on his-
"Urm.... Sir?"
Jack snapped out of his daydream and cleared his throat.
"Yeah Rian?"
"You sort of spaced out there."
Jack smiled politely and nodded.
"Sorry bout that man. Anyway, class dismissed"
The bell rang through the halls as he said it, making his class run out if the door and Alex bolt up awake, wiping a bit of drool off his chin. He blushed as Jack caught his eye, biting his lip as he thought about what he'd just dreamt. Damn that was hot. The teen walked slowly over to the door but jumped back in surprise as Jack popped up in front of him, closing the door and then locking it.
"Alex... I need to talk to you, take a seat at my desk."
Jack fought off a smirk and tried his best to frown.
"Y-yes sir."
There he went with the sir again. Alex sat on Jack's chair, pulling his sleeves over his hands and biting his lip. Jack leant over the other side of the desk, frowning ad he sighed and folded his arms.
"Alex, you slept the whole way through my lesson."
"I know sir... I'm so sorry I just-"
"And you disrupted everyone else's learning by making... Noises."
Alex blushed deeply, his whole face going a deep red, and Jack bit his bottom lip.
"Sorry Jack... I was dreaming."
There was a while of awkward silence before Jack spoke again.
"Urm... A- a dirty dream?"
The teen nodded slowly and Jack smirked.
"What was it about?"
Alex snapped his head up from where he was looking at his lap, blushing as he caught his teachers eye. Jack was smirking.
"Wha- what?"
"What was your dream about Alex? Tell me."
The boy blushed and stammered, not breaking eye contact.
"Y-y-you sir... I dreamt about you."
Jack's grin grew and he slowly walked over to the blinds, yanking them closed. He double checked the door was locked and then smirked at a very confused looking Alex.
"What did we do in your dream Lex?"
"Huh?"
The elder straddled his student, putting his hand either side of Alex's head as he lent down to whisper in his ear.
"Tell me exactly what we did in your dream... And we can do it. Right here, right now. I dream about you all the time Alex. I dream about you every night, with your perfect ass and those jeans that show off your huge cock..."
The teacher ground his hips down slow and dirty and a moan slipped through Alex's pink lips, his eyes blown wide as he licked his lips and listened to his teacher's dirty talk.
"So... Tell me Alex, what did you dream about?"
The boy let out a shaky breath and sighed heavily as Jack attached his lips to Alex's neck.
"Y-you kept me behind after class... Said my grades weren't good enough and-and that you had to punish me."
The elder grazed his teeth along his student's pulse point and Alex moaned.
"What then Alex?"
"You urm... You pushed me over your desk, striped me off and bent me over. Then y-you used your metre ruler to urm... To spank me."
The teacher moaned as he glanced over to the green and yellow striped wooden metre ruler he used to point to things on his board.
"You want me to spank you Alex?"
Alex growled lightly, right from the back of his throat.
"Oh fuck yes."
"Hey! No swearing in class!"
Jack smirked and sank his teeth in to Alex's stretched out neck, elicting a hiss and then a groan from the boy under hip. Their hips were still rolling against each other, dirty little grinds and circles that caused both men to slowly get harder. Jack ran his tongue over the wound, kissing it gently and thanking the lord he'd guessed right when he thought Alex had a pain kink.
"What then Alex? Tell me, what happened next?"
The teen ground up against his teacher and moaned.
"Y-you fucked me. Bent over your desk, you fucked me. Your tie was in my mouth so i didn't make much noise and you were holding on to it at either end. Th-then we moved and I rode you. In this chair. God you have no idea how many times i've fantasised about that, riding you in this fucking chair."
"Really?"
"Oh god yeah. I think it's cos it's leather."
Jack moaned as he visioned Alex touching himself in the school bathrooms, or sprawled out on his bed, an image of him riding Jack in his mind. Jack had been inside Alex's bedroom, just when he went round for tutor sessions, and he'd already decided that if they ever had sex again after this they were definitely doing it there.
"Jesus..."
Jack smirked at the rather large lump under Alex's skinny jeans and he ran his fingers over it lightly.
"You want me to touch you Alex? Mmm? Spank you, just like I did in your dream?"
A dirty moan filled the empty, cold classroom and the teacher chuckled as he ground his hips down again.
"Come on Alex, strip for me."

The teen was soon stood in front of his English teacher, naked as the day he was born, and Jack found himself letting out the filthiest moan he'd ever heard.
"Right Alex... Over the desk. Go."
The teen blushed a deep scarlet as he spread himself over the desk, his bare chest tingling as it hit the cold wood. He perched his ass just above the edge of the table, his hands steadying him as he gripped on the the sides. He heard Jack pull the meter ruler down from on top of the board and bit his lip, but as he prepared himself for the first blow... Nothing came.
"J-Jack?"
"Shut up."
The elder pulled his tie off, wrapped it round his student's wrists and tied the other end of it to the handle on one of his draws. The boy smirked, tugging on his bounds a little bit, completely unsuspecting as Jack brought down the wooden ruler letting a sickening crack fill the room followed by a dirty, surprised moan.
"You have to be quiet Lex..."
The teen bit down hard on his lip and nodded, smirking slightly as his teacher brought the ruler down on his ass again. He continued like that for at least twenty minuets, causing the room to be filled with dirty, muffled moans and hisses of pain and enjoyment as Jack started to grow harder in his pants.

Jack tossed the ruler to the floor, dropping to his knees and soothing the glowing red ass with his tongue. He circled his student's entrance, smirking as he clenched and moaned Jack's name.
"Oh-oh god Jack. D-d-don't stop."
The teacher teased him with his finger, drawing an intricate pattern along the ring of muscle that his tongue was darting in and out of.
"J-jack. Aaaah."
The elder male coated his fingers with a thick layer of spit, lining Alex's ass and his own dick with it. Jack pushed a finger in with his tongue, smiling as Alex groaned and rutted in to his face. He slowly thrust it in and out for a while, adding a second and then third finger.

Alex tugged on his restraints, groaning and rutting against the desk as much as he could with his chest pressed to it because of Jack's tie and his hips pressed to it because of Jack's hands.

"So sexy."
The teacher mumbled against Alex's ass.
"God I can't wait to bury my cock in this ass. So deep. I'm gonna fuck you so good Lex, make you come everywhere."
The teen emitted a high pitch moan and Jack grinned to himself as he listened to the moans his dirty talk had elicited from the boy.
"Shut up slut."
Jack pulled away, standing up, and he yanked the tie off Alex's wrists.
"Oh my god. Fuck me Jack."
The elder male moaned, pushing his pants down as quick as he could and tossing them to the other side of the classroom.

He let his eyes wander over his student's glistening body for a moment. The perfect hair, the bouncy round ass that now had bright red lines across it, the protruding hip bones... Alex was stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy as fuck. The slutty moans that filled the classroom made Jack's dick twitch as Alex started to touch himself with his newly freed hands.
"No whore, you don't come before me."
He growled lowly, making his student flinch before groaning.
"Need you. Now."
Jack didn't need telling twice. He stuffed his tie in Alex's mouth, wrapping either end round his fingers as he tugged on it, and he slowly pushed in.
"Oh Jack god."
Alex's muffled groans filled Jack's ears and the teacher bit down in his lip as pleasure coursed through him.
"S-so tight Lex. Soooo tight, so good."
Alex wiggled around for a while, Jack pushed in as far as he could go, and as soon as Alex nodded he pulled out and slammed back in again, the teen almost screaming.

The elder carried on with hard, quick thrusts, making Alex groan and grind against the table. After about ten minutes of pounding in to the boy a muffled groan and sentence filled the room.
"J-J-Jack... So close. Aaaah!"
The teacher pulled out quickly, smiling at the whine of disappointment his student released at the emptiness.
"Get up."
"What are yo-"
"Ride me."
Alex moaned as he pictured it and Jack threw his tie and shirt on the floor, diving in to the leather chair and smirking at Alex as the teen sat up on the wooden desk.
"What are you waiting for?"
Jack grinned, winking at Alex and leaning back in the black, leather seat.
The teen licked his lips, running his fingers along his dick and groaning as Jack squirted a small puddle of lube on his palm and slicked it along his dick. Alex slid down from the desk and skulked over to his teacher, wiggling his ass and biting his lip in a way he hoped was seductive. He placed his hands on the arms of the chair, pressing his lips to Jack's neck and sucking and biting. The teacher groaned, bucking in to Alex's thigh as the teen wiggled around on his lap and teased him.
"God you're so needy"
Alex giggled as Jack writhed around under him, grinding in to his leg and making the sweat slicked leather squeak. The teen hoisted himself up, placing a wet kiss on Jack's lips, and slowly sunk down on to the elder's dick. Both men groaned and wiggled around like slut, making their burning need apparent.
"T-t-touch me."
"So... So tight. Aah."
Jack ran his lube coated hand along Alex's shaft, teasing his slit with his thumb and making the boy curse under his breath. He started to bob up and down in Jack's lap, starting off slowly and then speeding up, Jack starting to meet him half way after the teen's arms started to shake and his slutty moans got louder. Jack pumped Alex in time with his thrusts and the pair where both almost screaming. As Jack got closer his thrusts got faster, and soon he was pushed over the edge. He came hard and fast inside Alex and the warmth that came with it pushed the teen too. He came in strings all over Jack's chest and the teacher smirked. Alex seemed to orgasm forever, Jack trying to keep his thrusts going while Alex had his pleasure. The pair finally collapsed against each other and Alex smiled.
"Well... That was... Urm..."
"That was fucking awesome. We are totally doing this again."
The young boy rose his eyebrows at his teacher and Jack smiled.
"I have a list of places I wanna fuck you... In your bed,on your kitchen table, in the park, in my car..."

As Jack went on to finish his list Alex laid his head on his chest and smiled.

Awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaaay sex