The Typical Story of a Crush

The Typical Story Of A Crush

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. There he was, sitting opposite me, taunting me. Everyday I lived through this, I watched. I looked but never touched. Everyday. And to be perfectly honest, I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep up my act. The best friend, the guy he spends most of his time with. And I lie to him, every single day. He asks me about the guy I like so much. I've told him that much, I told him I like someone and that they're male. I just left out the part where it was him.

I watched him as he was talking to Ray about some riff and how he already had the idea for the lyrics. He was so beautiful. His black shoulder length hair fell in front of his eyes and I had to concentrate hard to stop myself pushing it out of the way for him. Instead I continue to watch him, he tilts his head and flicks the hair away from his face, I watch as the black strands fly out and settle around his amazing face. As he does, his eyes meet mine. We stay there for what seems like forever, he continues to talk to Ray but he keeps eye contact with me. After a few sentences, which to me seem like a few hours he says something I didn't expect. And breaks the eye contact with me to look at Ray.
"Ray, can we talk about this later? I need to talk to Frank. It's kinda important."

Fuck. Shit. Fucking Shit. What am I going to do now. What's he going to ask, he's going to ask what just happened isn't he. Fuck. I stare at the floor and Ray leaves he takes a step out of the door then turns to me and says
"Smile Frank, it might never happen." I laugh at this. If only he knew.
Ray closes the door behind him and I maintain my gaze on the floor. I can hear my heart beating; it's so fast it's almost one continuous thud. I clench my hands into fists and wait for him to talk. How could I be so stupid, I should have looked away. God. I really should have.

"Frank, look at me."
His voice rings in my ears, oh fuck. I can't keep looking at the floor though, I lift my head up, and I look at him. I look him straight in the eye. He gazes back into mine, I could get lost in those eyes. His beautiful honey coloured eyes, the ones looking back at me as if they're looking right into my soul.
"Will you stop looking at me like that Frankie?"
I gasp. Oh god. What was I looking at him like? What ever it was he didn't like it.
"What was I looking at you like Gee?" I venture, not sure whether I want his answer.
"You're looking at me like, like you want me. You're looking at me like you never want to look away, like you're scared to look away." Shit. It's now or never
"I do, I don't and I am." I whisper.
"You do you don't and you are?" his face is screwed up with an expression of confusion, making him impossibly cuter than before.
"I do want you. I don't ever want to look away. I am scared to look away." I say in an even smaller voice than before.

His jaw drops, he opens his mouth to say something then closes it again thinking better of it. I have to say, he's doing a great impression of a goldfish right now. I want to laugh but I'm too scared. I'm too scared about what he's going to say to me. He opens his mouth but actually talks this time.
"But.. the guy..." He trails off before whispering. "Shit. The guy was me."
All I can do is nod in response and then, after a few moments of silence I talk. My voice is quiet and weak.
"I'm sorry."

His head shoots up and once again his gaze meets mine it takes my breath away.
"Frankie." His voice is serious, I don't know whether this is a good or bad sign but I go with it anyway. "Never, ever apologise for your feelings."
Again, is that good or bad? Fuck. I don't know.

He's walking over to me now, I'm sure the anticipation is clear in my eyes. My mind is racing, what the hell is happening? What's he going to do? I felt the heat of his body as he fell beside me he rested a hand on my thigh. Oh god don't touch me Gee. Please. I won't be able to control myself.
"Gee." I manage "Please don't."
He looks at me, a loving look in his eyes.
"Trust me."
What could I say to that? I trusted him. And his touch was enough for now: I was nervous and relieved. I wasn't sure whether to make or move or not, I didn't have long to think.

I looked up at him again, I looked into his eyes, searching for the answer. What's happening? Then I felt his fingers run over my chin and he lifted up my head his face was inches from mine and I held my breath as he closed his eyes. I watched his face move closer to me. I in turn, tilted my head to the left. I shut my eyes. And then finally, his lips crash onto mine.
Time stops still.

His warm, wet tongue runs along me lower lip slowing when it reaches my lip ring. He leans back slightly and bites the ring, pulling my lip away from my face. God that was good. I snaked my arm around his neck and pulled him back to my lips, this time my mouth parted.

Our tongues fought for a long time and I am captured by his taste, the taste of coffee, cigarettes, the biscuit he had eaten 5 minutes before and well, the taste of Gee. I feel his hands run down my sides and I slow down the kiss, before planting a small soft kiss on his lips and pulling away.
"What was that?" I ask, hoping to god he doesn't say a mistake.
"That, Frankie. That was me telling you that I want you too." I smile and kiss his cheek.
"How long have you felt like this Gee?" I'm not quite sure what made me say it, but I guess it needed to be said.
"6 months." He said, "Just before you started telling me about your mystery guy," he pauses and smiles "I was so jealous of him."
It was my turn to smile now I then reply wittily:
"It's a bit big-headed to be jealous of yourself Gerard." He laughs and kisses me again. A slow passionate kiss that I savour just as much as the first, committing his taste and smell to my memory. This time he is the first to pull back he looks me in the eyes and whispers,
"Be my boyfriend?"
I keep eye contact and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"Of course."

He then stands up and goes to leave the room, I'm just about to say something when he turns to me. He looks at me while he shouts to Ray.
"Ray, I have inspiration for another song as well as the one we were talking about just now!"
Ray must of heard him because he walks into the room and enquires
"Can I be told where this suddenly flash of inspiration has come from?"
Gee looks at me and I smile he walks over to me and kisses me. We both smile into the kiss when we hear Ray say loud enough for the others to hear:
"They're finally together!"

This was just whilst I was bored and thinking about what to do for my next chaptered Fic.
Comments =]
Good or bad, let me know.