Zombie preparation and Defense

Frequent zombie locations

Zombie horde Hotspots

Zombie Hordes are typically attracted to hospitals, schools, research labs, graveyards, shopping malls, abandoned streets and rundown buildings basically anywhere that is creepy and a good set for a film. It is therefore best to avoid these areas like the plague (pun intended), and if it is necessary to approach them do so only with a full complement of equipment and preferably a Zombie Survival Group.

Answer the following question's to determine if an area is a Hotspot if you are unsure;
Is it a popular place, regularly visited by the living?
Does it have any connection with the dead?
Is it in any way abandoned or run down?
Can you hear the moaning of the zombies as they look for brains?
Can you see any zombies as they look for brains?
Does Michael Jackson hang out there?
If you answered 'Yes' to one or more of the above questions than it can be assumed it is a Zombie Hotspot and should therefore be avoided.

Escaping the Horde

The Horde of zombies is medium paced and very scary. Some people will be tempted to look over their shoulders and see that the zombies are about 0.5 meters behind them, then after getting the shit scared out of them, they run faster when not needed and get really tired so they start slowing down. If you have particularly bad luck or are just not good with these situations the Horde will follow your every move. REMEMBER. The Horde CAN move through fences and fly-screens so don't bother hiding. To shorten this down into a few words: The best way to escape the Horde is to shoot yourself in the head with the shotgun (if you haven't dropped it in an attempt to lighten yourself up after long hours of running). If you want to actually survive the zombie-Horde you might have to lock yourself in an airtight room for a couple of thousand years and wait for the Horde to disperse or follow some other defenseless victim. There are a few cases of keeping the zombies preoccupied until you are out of sensory range, but this is not recommended.

In Case of Death

Burn the corpses using napalm or petrol, and then bury the remains.
Blow up the corpse with a grenade.
Lock the corpse into a secure confined space away from people.
"Remove the head or destroy the brain". Totally.
Throw the corpse from a high window (if it zombifies it won’t be able to climb back up).
Throw the corpse down a bottomless pit (if one is available - many are available throughout Greece).
Take a picture of yourself with the hot dead chick that lived across the street. You can convince people it's your girlfriend and get some high fives from your buddies.
If you do not have the materials to destroy the bodies, ensure that the bodily fluids of the deceased are kept away from the living, as they may contain zombifying pathogens, as well as venereal diseases.
In the instance of your own death, you are unlikely to be able to perform the required actions. So pin a note to yourself of what to do, to ensure that others are aware of the situation, or a bomb to go off when you die (or zombify).