Zombie preparation and Defense

How it Started

It all started on September 18, 2013. In some remote Government Science facility, Dr.Shiori Yang was working on a new revolutionary experiment, that when used on someone, would disable their motor skills for 12 hours. This drug was Called Xanophryte. He was working on his drug, Unaware that his assistant accidently knocked some lethal chemicals into the drug, such as arsenic, cyanide, Chlorine Gas, Formaldehyde, and many other lethal chemicals. The Doctor took a syringe, filled it with the liquid, and injected it into the patient’s neck. At first nothing happened. The Doctor thought he had failed, but then the patient started thrashing to and fro, and then finally, after about 10 minutes of the patient thrashing all over the place, he went still. The doctor left the room to celebrate, because he thought the experiment was a success. But He had never had an opportunity to test it before, so how was he supposed to know if it had worked or not? He wasn’t 100% sure that it had worked, because no one had ever tried something like this before. He was just assuming and hoping that it worked: About 8 hours later, he came back up on the, he came back and checked up on the patient. When he went in, the patient had a fever of 107, and bruise marks on his hands from struggling to get out; this was confusing to the doctor. First off, he had never seen a fever so high, second the drug should have disabled the patient’s motor skills for another 4 hours, he then left for another 2 hours, pondering this new information. When he returned later the patient was unchanged, but completely immobile. The doctor now thought that the experiment was definitely a success. The patient started moving again about 12 hours later, but the doctor decided to keep the patient close by though, so he could run further studies on hi, if he needed to. About 2 hours later the patient stopped moving again, and the doctor tried to figure out why he was like this, the doctor felt for a pulse but couldn’t find one. The doctor tried to save him, but he couldn’t bring him back. The doctor took off the patients restraints, and then left the lab to go and drink his sorrows away.
24 hours later, the doctor came back, only to be welcomed by chaos in his lab. As soon as he entered the lab, he couldn’t shake the feeling of dread. The walls were smothered with blood. There also was no sign of the patient on the stretcher. He cautiously walked around the lab, calling for his assistant, but to no avail. There was no answer from anyone. Fear gripped him the more he called; it was like he was in a ghost town. The only sound that could be heard was the beating of his own heart; he hoped nothing had happened to his assistant. It was then that he heard the footsteps, and his heart soared, what a relief, “my assistant is OK after all.” He thought to himself. But then he saw who the footsteps belonged to, and his heart skipped a beat. The patient charged at him with bloodshot eyes, and a crazed look on his face. As he got close to the doctor, the doctor instinctively grabbed the patient’s throat, the doctor’s heart stopped for a second, the patient was as cold as ice, and had no pulse. The doctor hit the patient in the chest with one of his beakers and the patient stumbled backwards. But no physical pain had presented itself. The patient was right back to attacking the doctor, and before the doctor had time to react, the patient bit the doctor on the neck. The doctor quickly realized that he was in danger of having his throat ripped out. He quickly looked around the lab and saw broken shards of glass from the beaker lying only inches away, so he inched his fingers towards the glass, and then finally got his hands around the glass, he then stabbed the patient in the forehead. The patient fell down dead; it was then that the doctor realized that whatever happened to the patient could most likely be transmitted through the air, bite, or many other ways. The doctor then took some of the patient’s blood, and compared it to the blood before the experiment, his surprise caused him to stumble backwards, something during the experiment caused this to happen. He then took some of his own blood, and saw with horror, that black specs had already started to form in his own bloodstream, which is exactly what happened to the patient’s blood, except the patient’s blood was almost all black.
The doctor spent the next four hours trying to find a cure, but to no avail. The doctor couldn’t find any cure, no matter what he tried. The doctor then decided there was no point in hanging out around the lab. As soon as he left, he knew he had to tell someone. He went straight to the media and told everyone his story. He told them that he wasn’t 100% sure, but he thought the only way it could be transmitted is through bites. He also told them what it does to your body, and that he wasn’t entirely sure how to kill them, but he assured them that it could be done. No one believed the doctor however. Their ignorance would eventually lead to the untimely death and destruction of the Chinese government and citizens. About 8 hours later, the doctor was being interviewed by a Chinese lady with a news company. He was in the middle of lecturing her on what the intent of the drug was, and how it changed into something else, when he fell down, dead, on the ground. 30 minutes, the ambulance got him to the hospital, and they tried to bring him back. They tried everything they could, but couldn’t revive him. They realized they couldn’t help him. They determined him dead as soon as he hit the ground, so they put him in the morgue.
3 hours later, most of the staff had gone home for the night, and everything was deathly quiet. It was then that the doctor had gotten up and started running around the hospital, feeding off the patients, but not quite devouring them. By the time help came, about 30 people, staff and patients mixed, had been bitten and infected, so they were beyond help. But since no one believed the doctors claims, people had no idea what was lying dormant in those people. As soon as help came, it was already too late for china. They were all doomed to perish.
A day later, all those people in the hospital who were bitten, died around the same time. Then hours late, they all got up and started causing chaos all over the streets. People were in shock, didn’t know what to do. It’s funny to hear this, not because people were panicking, but because all this could have been avoided, if everyone in China had just listened to the doctor’s warnings. Then there’s a chance that all of this could have been avoided, but no, people had to be ignorant pigs who only believe in what they can see and/or touch.
One week after first contact, towns were in chaos. Lots of civilians had been killed, and even a couple of soldiers! Finally, after about another 2 weeks, the Chinese government finally got their butts in gear, and did something about it. Soldiers were on the streets, gunning down zombies left and right. The military also had an evacuation plan. They started taking uninfected people to safe houses/shelters; which were under constant surveillance from the military. Everything was going nice and smooth, and the military was actually keeping the zombie population in check. The civilians outnumbered the zombies 3 to 1, until an infected person was let into the shelter by some sympathetic guard. Later, the infected person turned into a zombie, and then infected 30 people, before the guards got around to helping the civilians, and since the guards didn’t know who was bitten, because no one would fess up to it, the guards couldn’t take care of them, about a day later, all those people turned into zombies, and infected another 80 people, it kept going like this, until there was only 30 uninfected people left9out of 600). When their numbers started to dwindle, the guards got everyone out of there.
That was a week ago, since the shelter incident, the Chinese government has been setting up compounds near the border to prevent infected from getting through to other countries, but apparently a few zombies have gotten through, regardless. Also, who knows how long the Chinese can keep the majority of zombies from getting into other countries, I say we avoid acting like china, and do something about it. When I started writing this guide, I wrote it to help educate people on what’s out there, coming for us this very second, and to give the everyday person a chance at surviving, I mainly wrote this book for my family, friends and fellow classmates of my hometown, Forest Grove, OR, and for any other person who is willing to take the time to sit down and listen to my tale. But as I was writing my book, I couldn't shake the feeling that barely anybody would read my book, and even the ones who do, hardly any of them will take me seriously, and because of that, we could end up like china, because in America, we have a lot of really closed minded and arrogant people. Nobody will want to believe a writer who won’t even give the public his/her name. It won’t help at all if/when you question the Chinese government on all the stuff that’s going on, they will deny all the “accusations” made, because china doesn't want people to know that they screwed up, that they very well could have just doomed us all. It bothers me that our world’s countries hate each other so much, that in china’s time of need, they refuse to ask for help, because they’re “too proud” to ask for help. I’m pretty sure that if china had asked America for help, America would gladly have sent soldiers to help china, and then this crisis would most likely have been solved before any more innocent people got hurt.
What I've been describing between what should happen between America and China is called brotherhood and loyalty to each other as human beings. If everyone in this war-torn world had a little more of this, we would have no need for conflict, and all this killing would no longer be a problem. It’s my hope that when this book becomes available to the public, that some people take some of the stuff, or even all of the stuff, that I have discussed to heart, and listen to what I have to say, and prepare for the inevitable Zombie war.