Status: active c:

Proud in All You Are

The beginning of...love?

~Ashley's pov~
Andy and I have been friends for years. I first realized I had feelings for him about a month after I met him. I've been waiting for the day where I would finally tell him how I feel, and I could hold him and call him mine. It had been years of whiskey women and depression. It only got worse with each passing day. It was the same routine everyday. Drink, pick up a chick, fuck her, leave, and do it all over again the next day. I was becoming a zombie. An empty shell with no soul. I had to stop. I had to tell him. Well what am I supposed to say ' Oh hey Andy i love you!' No..Just..No.. "Ugh. I need music." I said out loud. So I went to my bunk and blasted Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil..'Such a beautiful love song' I thought..Though I would NEVER say that in front of the guys. They'd think I was all soft and shit. Pfft..Yea right..Me...Soft?...Pff-ok yea I'm soft but they don't need to know that. All of the sudden Andy stormed past me. Whoa. Who pissed him off?

(A/N) ok ok don't judge me I've never written any type of story so this'll prob end up crappy oh well its my first soon don't be to hard on me!
Xoxo ~Alexx
PS. Thanks for reading! <3