Status: one-shot

Repulsive

1/1

Zacky looked at the mirror and sighed. Why do I have to be so ugly? He poked at his stomach and pinched it. Why do I have to be so fat? He pinched his chubby cheeks and neck, his hands gliding down to his thighs, and sighed disappointedly. Why did Brian want to be with me in the first place? I don't deserve him. He deserves so much better.

"Babe? The food's ready!" Brian called out.

"I'll be down in a minute!" Zacky called back, looking down at his body with a disgusted look.

Tears welled up in his eyes as his hands run across his body, feeling his fatness. He just wants to be perfect so Brian would love him. Is that so much to ask for? He looked at the reflection of his face in the mirror. He leaned towards the mirror and examined his face. Why did his nose have to be so big? Why did his cheeks have to be so chubby?
Zacky's hands trailed up to his arms, brushing his fingers over the scars that held so many memories, bad memories at that. He's glad the tattoos covered them up pretty well, or else people would stare at him, just like how they did before he had tattoos.
His hands raised up to his hair, as he looked at the mirror. His hair was a mess, like a mop of shit piled up into his head. He hated it, he hated his face, he hated his body, he hated his scars. He hated himself in general. He hates everything about himself and he was astonished as to why Brian would want to be with him when he's the ugliest person on earth.
A tear fell from his eyes as the voices in his head started to become louder and louder as the seconds went by.

Ugly. Disgusting. Repulsive. Freak. Waste of space. Waste of oxygen. Disgrace. Faggot. Pansy. Stupid. Idiot. Fat. Chubby. Useless. Worthless. Attention seeking whore. Shameful human being. Monster

The words kept coming, making him sadder and sadder by the minute. As more words came, more tears came. The voices wouldn't stop, but he didn't blame them, because it's true anyways. His own brain says so, so it can't be wrong, right?
Downstairs, Brian sighs and wonders what Zacky's doing, that's taking him so long. He sits up from the chair and waited some more, but eventually he can't take it anymore and stands up, walking up the stairs to their room. As he walked in, Zacky wasn't there, but the light in the bathroom was on, and he could slightly see Zacky from the small opening of the door.
He walked towards the door and opened it, seeing Zacky staring at his reflection, only in his boxers, as he cried. Brian furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards him, hugging him.

"Why are you crying? It's okay, shh. Let's go lay down on the bed for a bit, yeah? And then you'll tell me all about it." Brian said softly as he guided Zacky to the bed. They laid down and Zacky immediately covered his body up and hid his face on the crook of Brian's neck. Brian could feel the tears hitting his neck. "What happened? It's okay, tell me everything. I won't judge or hate you, I promise."

"I don't deserve you." Zacky whispered, still crying.

"Why?" Brian asked, his voice soothing.

"Because I'm just an ugly, worthless faggot who cries all the time. I'm fat and disgusting, and I don't deserve even a backwards glance from you. I don't deserve something as perfect as you are." Zacky sobbed quietly, holding on to Brian's shirt tightly, his voice muffled by Brian's neck.

"Who told you that?"

"Everyone! They're right about everything. The words they called me were true, even though they hurt. And I know iti's true which makes it even worse. I'm a waste of space and a disgrace to humanity. I don't deserve to be here with you, in this earth. I don't deserve to live."

"Hey, now. You're anything but. You're beautiful, you're cute, you're sweet, you're funny, you're everything that's good. You're the best person I've ever laid eyes on and I'm grateful that I had the courage to come up to you at school and ask you out, or else I won't be here right now with the most beautiful man I've ever seen." Brian softly kissed his hair.

"I'm not. You don't have to tell me those things just to make me happy, because I know it's not true. You don't have to lie, Bri. I'm sorry that I wasted you life being here with you when you can find someone much, much better than me. In fact, the whole world is better than me." Zacky said quietly, pulling away from Brian. He stood up and walked away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Brian asked, sitting up.

"I'm sorry, I don't deserve you, and I don't deserve to live." Zacky whispered, putting on his clothes before walking out to the door.

"Hey, hey, hey. You can't do that. I won't let you take your own life just because a bunch of shitheads said awful things to you. Don't believe them, Zee. Trust me when I say you're beautiful because you are. I love your green eyes, you slightly chubby cheeks, your cute little body. I love you for who you are, okay? You don't need to hate yourself. I'm here for you through thick and thin, and I swear to you, I'll make you feel beautiful once again." Brian stood in front of him, stopping him, staring straight in his eyes. "Do you trust me?" Brian asked, earning a nod from Zacky. Zacky broke down and threw himself on Brian, wrapping his arms around Brian's neck.

"I'm so sorry, Bri. I'm sorry I disappointed you. I love you so much." Zacky cried.

"I'm not disappointed, Zee, and I love you too, so much more than my own life." Brian smiled slightly, hugging Zacky tight. "Now what do you say we eat downstairs and watch your favorite move and just have a romantic movie night in?" Brian suggested.

"I love you." Zacky kissed Brian.

"I love you too." Brian kissed back and held on to Zacky's waist, and for once, he did feel perfect, and it's all thanks to Brian, the love of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and recommends make me happy :3 Who caught the PTV lyric? Love you, lovelies.

Thank you and enjoy :3