Status: Updated almost daily depending on responses

Game

Game; 16

Tobe's POV

I was sat in Harlot's living room with Eli sat on the sofa next to me on my left, Harlot sat across from us on an armchair, an impressively expensive leather one, Jamie and Oliver were present too.
I'd told Gabe everything. Eli hadn't been pleased but I felt like I was going to burst into tears with this new found knowledge building up inside of me.
Gabe sat on the arm of the chair Harlot was occupying and there was dead silence.
Eli was sat up, his arms resting on his thighs while my leg was pressed against his. I found comfort in his familiar warmth. It was Friday, a day after Eli's deadline.
'Are you gonna tell him?' Jamie broke the silence and turned toward us after facing the wall for some time. His tone wasn't friendly.
Eli shook his head, 'not until I figure out what I'm gonna do.'
'The bet is void, Eli if you've fallen in fucking love with her.'
'I haven't-' Eli spoke quickly before glancing at me with my warm cheeks. The L word was a sensitive word to describe our relationship. I liked Eli, a lot. But whether it was love. That was another thing entirely, it looked like Eli felt the same with his awkward look. He sighed and turned to face his hard gaze to his friend, 'it's not love if I only want to be with her, Jay. Not that you'd know anything about that.'
'What's that supposed to mean?' Jamie yelled, defensively.
I resisted the urge to bring up Bonnie who he'd been shagging for a quick laugh. Since the rumour she'd apparently started, I hadn't even seen her. It was like she'd dropped off the face of the Earth.
'You've put us all in it, Eli.' Harlot rubbed his face and I felt sick. Everyone was against us. I felt terrible for this but Eli must've felt worse. He'd dropped his friends in one of his sick and twisted games and they'd pay the price for his fuck up.
'I know that.' My boyfriend snapped and almost tore his hair out, 'Tobe's took today off work in case she got any visitors.'
'You can't keep her around you forever,' Harlot pointed out, 'someday she will have to be alone.'
I felt Eli tense beside me as if the idea alone caused him to get angry. He knew he couldn't protect me from whatever was going to happen.
'It's not her,' Oli said from across the room, surprisingly he was completely sober, 'I'm worried about. It's myself. It's us.' He shot me a look, 'no offence.'
'I understand.' I said softly, because I did. I did understand why they were worried. And Eli spent more of this conversation talking about my safety than the safety of his friends and himself.
Gabe took a breath, 'why would you even make up this stupid game?'
Eli glared at her, 'this wasn't supposed to happen, alright?'
'Gabe,' I warned but she ignored me. She was angry, livid with the fact I'd been subject to a game that had preyed on girls exactly like me since Eli was able to work his genitals.
'You deserve whatever is coming to you.'
Standing up, I walked towards her and ignoring her protests, I took her arm and practically dragged her from the room and towards the door. I shut it behind me making sure I could open it from the outside before turning towards her red face.
She had her arms crossed and she was breathing hard. 'Don't even tell me I'm overreacting, Tobe. Someone has to.'
Narrowing my eyes, I challenged her, 'meaning what exactly?'
'You're completely okay with this, are you? The fact they all got together in a little group to decide who would be their next little bet. Think about the things I bet they talked about - I bet after every date Eli called them up telling them how frigid you are. His little group-'
'Includes your boyfriend, Gabe.' I hid the hurt I felt behind the harsh comment and tried to look past her stung expression.
'My boyfriend isn't with me because of a bet.'
'He made it!' I screamed at her until we were so close, it was either going to end with someone crying or slapping the other.
I prayed it wouldn't be the latter. Gabe was the only friend I had.
The door opened to reveal Eli and Harlot who had their brows furrowed. 'What's going on?'
Gabe turned towards her boyfriends voice and shrugged putting her hard glare back on me while I rolled my eyes, I went to walk away before a hand grasped my shoulder and whirled me around.
'Don't turn your back on me. You think because you're with Eli Cadby now that you're untouchable?'
Swallowing back tears, I closed my eyes for a moment trying to calm down before opening them again, 'don't be like Bonnie, Gabe.'
'I wish Bonnie was here, she'd knock sense into you.'
'I don't need sense knocked into me!' I yelled and felt a hand intertwine with mine. Knowing Eli was beside me gave me strength. I was pulled into his back as he stood in front of me. Harlot was beside Gabe and I felt like we were a tag team in a wrestling match.
Burying my face into his toned back, I wanted this to go away. I never meant to fall out with Bonnie, make Harlot turn against Eli, this was collateral damage over a stupid, irresponsible, idiotic bet.
'I'm taking her home.' Harlot stated and guided Gabe down the road. I didn't look around to see her face, dreading what I might see. I felt like an imbecile hiding behind my boyfriend but I couldn't stand to look at her. I'd thought she'd understand.
I wrenched away from Eli as he turned around trying to meet my eyes. I felt immature relying on him to fight my battle. I should've handled it.
Tears in my eyes, I stalked towards the direction of my house. Harlot's house was further away but it wasn't a long walk. Ten minutes max.
'Tobe!'
A hand on mine made me stop but I didn't look at him. Even when his warm hands made contact with my cheek, tilting my face up, I only closed my eyes.
'Look at me, Toby.'
His voice was like liquid gold to my eyes, the anger I previously held was bubbling away seething down to a calm sea rather than a tidal wave.
Eventually opening my eyes, I offered him a small smile. 'Nobody understands.'
'And they won't.' Eli said without skipping a beat, 'ever. Nobody gets this because they've never had it. Not Harlot, not Gabe, not Jay or Oli.'
'What is it?' I asked seriously. I wasn't expecting an answer really, I was more asking myself than him, wanting an answer to these feelings. They were brand new and intoxicating and made me fall head over heels for the guy stood in front of me every time I saw him.
'Don't name it.' He said and leaned down to brush his plump lips over my temple before putting his hands on my waist and pulling me into him. His lips continued their journey, not pressing simply brushing my face with their feel making me close my eyes and lean into him.
'Just go with it.' He whispered, his breath like tiny feathers against my skin. It was as if we had all the time in the world and it was when I realized we had the complete opposite of that did I pull away.
'Quinton.' I said and Eli's expression changed. The flash in his emerald eyes made me shiver. I was getting more and more erotic thoughts about him everytime his eyes flashed like that. It happened every time we kissed too as if lust was overtaking his senses and his eyes was the off switch when he realized I wanted to wait. He never pressured, ever.
'My problem. I never should have told the guys.'
'They're in danger too, Eli. More than me.'
He pondered this and looked up at the heavens as if asking God for a solution. 'Until Quinton finds out you're more important to me.'
'What do you mean?' I furrowed my brows and his hands slid up to rest on my hips. To the outside world we were having a conversation about what we'd watch tonight under the covers, snuggled up on the sofa. But to us, in our little bubble, we were talking about something deadly. Dangerous.
'Quinton wont attack me right away. He will seek collateral. Insurance, if you like.'
'What are you talking about, Eli?' I asked shaking my hair slightly. It didn't sound like the first time Eli had went into full gang mode but I obviously wasn't familiar with the terms.
Eli stepped closer me staring deeply into my eyes, 'when Quinton discovers I'm with you and there's no bet he will realize you mean more to me than the guys. Therefore, hurting you will hurt me.'
'You talk as if he's Al Pacino in...' I trailed off with his serious expression and nodded. It was true. Quinton was dangerous and he wasn't a friendly player when it came to games.
'We have time.' Eli said with a soft smile as if he knew it would immediately melt my worries, 'the weekend is all I need to think. In the meantime, your house or mine?'
My eyes widened, 'excuse me?'
'I'm not letting you out of my sight anytime soon. We have a weekend sleepover on our hands.'
I blushed profusely and went to shake my head before his lips were on mine. I responded immediately as if it were pure instinct to mesh my lips with his, taking his bottom lip between my teeth and tugging to hear that sexy moan of his. He pulled me closer before we both seemed to realize we were in a public place.
'I'll get my stuff.' I whispered.
He grinned and brushed his nose against mine as I giggled like a schoolgirl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short chapter but I felt I needed to get this out so that the next chapter can be longer. Alright, I'm not saying it's happening anytime soon but I need opinions on explicit content. I'm not writing full smut scenes, there's other stories for that but I need to know if explicit sexual content will be a problem for any of you. Let me know and thank you so much for commenting:

PoetWithoutHerMuse
carlyalison20
graphicromantics
tezza- my loyal reader :)
TravelerSoul
IceDeath
humanik
PTVTea
kshelton2011
thestare2
Muffins_cupcake
okwhatever14
maria1996
PamelaJaneF
The Lovecraft

Okay I think that's everyone who has commented so far I haven't mentioned before. Really, thank you so much. I know I have A HUGE load of silent readers but you guys make updating worthwhile.
You're the muses behind Eli and Tobe.