Status: Updated almost daily depending on responses

Game

Game; 18

Tobe's POV

Not that I'd ever been eager to get out of bed before but right now, I wanted time to stop and for me to enjoy this for as long as I wanted before it was absolutely necessary for me to get out of bed.
Obviously, I didn't allow Eli to sleep on the couch which he'd seemed thankful for last night. Sleeping in the same bed as him for the second time still made my heart beat rapidly beneath my chest.
His hair was still a mass of brown strands on his hair and I noticed the ends curled a little bit which made me suspect he owned a pair of straighteners.
His green eyes were hidden from my view as he lay on his back, face tilted upwards, mouth parted. The covers were at his waist and his shirtless torso was on display for my wandering eyes.
He'd slept in gym shorts last night while I remained in a tank top and some leggings after refusing his offer to wear his clothes. He apparently liked the way I looked in them and the mischievous glint he had in his eyes when he told me that made my stomach churn in passionate waves.
I was resting on my side, one arm thrown over his chest while his left arm was under my neck, supporting my head, I didn't doubt it would ache when he rose this morning.
'Stop staring at me.' He sleepily grumbled and I had to give credit to every Tumblr and Facebook post complimenting a boys sleepy voice. It was so true.
Grinning, I stroked his side with my fingers and felt him move his arm away from my neck, he groaned and lay on his side his eyes still shut ridding me from his emerald gaze.
His arm went to my waist pulling me in and I smiled contentedly at the position, he was so close. Close enough for me to feel his warmth, his electricity when our bare skin brushed.
'Tobe.' He warned again and pulled me in closer so my head was resting under his chin. I sighed over dramatically and feigned hurt.
'I can't see you now.'
'That's the point. Sleep.'
'It's eleven.' Embarrassingly, my stomach growled and I felt him chuckle, 'evidently I'm hungry.'
Eli rolled back on his back pulling me partly over him and I braced me hands beside his head peering at him.
I went to lean down before I realized something. I covered my mouth quickly with my hand and dashed to the nearest bathroom.
Eli was calling after me worried, I brushed my teeth furiously and ran my tongue against them before grinning at him widely as he appeared at the doorway, a worried expression on his face.
He chuckled, 'I thought you were sick.'
'Brush your teeth,' I tossed his blue toothbrush at him as I walked out of the bathroom, 'I want a kiss.'

Saturday morning in Eli Cadby's house was so different than Saturday morning in the Donovan household. Instead of arguing over who would get the last piece of toast, threatening phone calls to mum and the odd hissing of curse words, I was sat on the stool in the kitchen with my boyfriend opposite cooking pancakes. He was still shirtless but wore low slung jogging bottoms now. He'd ran his hand through his hair so it was brushed to the side but looked sexy as hell.
'Chocolate chips, syrup... strawberries?' He was listing things to put with the pancakes and I sipped my cup of tea.
'Do you eat breakfast alone all the time?'
Eli turned away from the fridge to face me and shrugged, 'I eat every meal alone sometimes.'
My heart tugged and I wanted to meet his father just to tell him what I thought of him but nobody ever stood up for themselves in front of Sterling Cadby. If he said you were a piece of shit, you were. No questions asked.
'Chocolate chips are fine,' I answered his earlier question.
As Eli finished the pancakes and served them, he took the seat opposite me and I felt his leg brush against mine. Smirking, I bit into my pancake as I purposely lifted my foot to brush his knee. His reaction made me more confident in my actions. He was trying to concentrate on eating but I could tell he was solely focused on where my foot was brushing. My foot brushed up his leg over his knee and rested on the top of his thigh. I left it there as we finished breakfast.
'What did you want to do today?' We'd finished the pancakes twenty minute ago, he was rubbing my leggings covered leg under the table as it rested on his leg and I was sipping on my second cup of tea.
'Can we go anywhere?' I asked. His silence was my answer and I spoke again before he felt guilty, 'staying in is good. Your movie collection is impressive.'
He smiled at me as if he was proud of himself for earning my approval. I'd never had that before.
'I need a shower first.'
Eli smirked and I shot him a look. 'Bathroom upstairs has a bath and a shower, the one over there is just a shower.'
'Upstairs is fine,' I muttered shocked at the expanse of his house. I wonder what else he had round here. I had to ask something.
'Eli,' I stood in the doorway of the kitchen as he collected our plates.
'Babe?'
'Do you have a pool?'
It wasn't new to own a pool if you lived in Milwood. Jenna Howard did, Keira owned a small outdoor one.
His smile was all I needed before I rolled my eyes, 'fucking rich people.'
His laughter followed me up the stairs as I went for my shower.

'Did you bring a bikini?'
We were stood in his foyer which had an impressively large indoor pool, scattered around were beach chairs but the water looked inviting with its coral blue and the filter making the waves crinkle under the dimmed lights.
'What makes you think I own a bikini? I could own the full body suit. Looking like a six year old in a swimming pool doesn't bother me.'
Eli crossed his arms over his chest and cocked his head, 'you'd rather look like a six year old than a grown up in a bikini?'
'A slut in a bikini.'
'Everyone who wears a bikini is a slut?' His arms went around my waist and I was increasingly aware of the fact I was only in one of his T-Shirts. It was the first thing I picked up after my shower, too excited when he offered me to look at his swimming pool.
'No,' I stammered, his proximity overwhelming all of my senses. 'People wear bikini's to show off what they got.'
His forehead rested on mine, the lines on his brows as he furrowed them in confusion made me want to giggle. His eyes bore into mine. 'You don't think you have a nice body?'
I'd come to realize it was almost illegal to have insecurities around Eli. He diminished most of mine with just one look from his eyes but my body was still something I fretted about. What girl didn't?
'Eli, I'd like to remind you I'm not the first girl you've been with. Who you've seen in a bikini.' I fell quiet, 'less than a bikini.'
He wrenched his head away from mine and pulled away to pace. He ran a hand through his hair and I expected him to yell but instead he stopped for a moment and faced me, he sighed sadly, 'it kills me to think you're comparing yourself to all those other girls.'
'Your track record is quite impressive,' I argued, 'you've been with most of Milwood, half of Brentwood at least. I don't even want to know how many outside of Devonton.'
My hand was grasped tightly and I was brought into his chest. The flash of anger in his deep green eyes made me tremble delightfully but I was nervous. He had both arms around me now with his hands locked around my back.
'October, you're the only girl I want. The only one I've needed.'
Eli wasn't known for big compliments, his lustful comments were heaven to my ears and this wasn't the first time he's had to remind me how much I meant to him but I still shivered when he looked at me a certain way.
'You need me?' I whispered, the reflections of the water bounced off his face making his seem like an angel.
'More than you know. More than anyone, ever.' He brushed his lips against mine and I leaned up, eyes closed to decrease the distance. His lips covered mine in a soft, gentle kiss. No ferocity, no tongues, just a sweet kiss.
I knew our deal was to not bring up Monday and what Eli was going to do and I had to bite my lip when he pulled away and I was tempted to bring it all back up.
'So, are we swimming?'
I nodded, 'let me get my bikini.'
His roll of his eyes made us laugh out loud at the argument we could've avoided.

****

Eli's POV

Why she was self conscious about her body was beyond me. She was the perfect size. I'd been with the stick thin girls around here and frankly, they disgusted me. Too many bones poking out, during sex, I liked to be the only one doing the poking.
She had her elbows resting on the side and her head titled back as I admired her from the other side of the pool.
The more I looked at her the more I kicked myself for never noticing her in school, never noticing how beautiful she was outside of the comfort zone. The way she laughed at her own jokes sometimes, the way her hair bounced when she shook her head, her blushes, the stereotypical nerd label was thrown on her because she occasionally wore glasses and didn't party like everyone else and did well in school. Truth was, October Donovan was gorgeous, I hated the fact it took a bet and all this trouble for me to realize that.
'Tobe, why aren't you in college?'
She stiffened and raised her head to look at me. 'Why aren't you?'
I shrugged, 'Caro's pays better than college.'
'What about in the long run?' I sensed her avoidance to the question and smiled, stalking through the water, I came in close to her until my arms were either side of her.
She made no move to touch me but I could tell she was fighting herself inside.
'What kind of job do you think someone like me can get? Other than drug business.'
Her face darkened for a moment until she blew out a breath with a smirk, 'modelling?'
'Been there, done that.' I answered casually. My brush as a sixteen year old Hollister model was the only brush I'd have. I hated it.
Tobe laughed a little and I brushed my nose against her cheek pressing my body against hers in the water.
In my just my trunks and her black bikini, it was like we were in our underwear and the increased amount of skin on skin contact made me lose control.
As my mouth brushed her throat, my tongue against the mark I'd made, she finally put her hands on me. Running them across my shoulders and down my back digging her nails into my skin. I was becoming hard and I pressed against her, grinding on her pelvis. She breathed heavilly and it sounded like a gasp. I pulled away for a moment before her hands on my back pulled me back in.
My senses were becoming cloudy. I'd forgotten all about the conversation we were having and instead became preoccupied with my girlfriend who was resisting moans, replacing them with harsh breaths as I continued to grind against her.
Becoming bolder and hoping she was trusting me enough not to pull away, I ran my hands down her body, brushing over her breasts before my fingers were running teasingly over the waistband of her bikini bottoms.
I made no attempt to pull them down knowing she wasn't ready no matter how hard she was breathing right now.
The flushed look on her face made me smirk.
I brushed my index finger over her sex and grinned proudly at her failed attempt to stifle the deep moan that she released from her throat.
'Eli,' she moaned and once more, I was a goner. I prodded at her heat, over the material, poking it with my fingers preparing her for what would only happen later on when we were both under this lustful spell again.
As my fingers pressed against her, she was breathing hard, her moans were almost whimpers, her nails digging more fiercely into my back and my hips grinding into hers. I didn't want to get too carried away and so I stopped, moving my fingers away and stepping back from her not allowing her to pull me back in case I couldn't find the self control to cease my temptation to ravish her body right now.
'Eli,' she complained before crimson coloured her cheeks and it was as if she'd awoken from a coma. Her eyes were wide and sought me out. She put her hand to her mouth, 'my God...'
'No baby, that was me.'
'Why did you...' she trailed off and I enjoyed the way she seemed to snap so quickly between being under my spell and the typical innocent Tobe, 'why'd you stop?'
'You're not ready.' I answered simply and leaned in to her ear, 'not yet.'
She let out a breath she'd been holding and watched as I got out. She looked confused. 'Where are you going?'
I gestured down to my trunks where they were sticking out slightly, her eyes wandered down and then snapped back to my face as if she'd been caught ogling. Tobe bit her lip.
'I gotta take care of something.' I laughed and made my way out of the pool area. The things that girl did to me, it had to be unhealthy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got really good responses last chapter guys so here's a treat. Like the last, it's a little bit of a filler but drama is promised. I thought I'd reward you with a little something first.
Thank you to everyone who commented, subscribed, recommended or even just took the time to read. Damn you silent readers :)