Status: Please leave any comments or suggestions because I really want to make this story good.

You Were Always on My Mind

Samantha Reed visits her dad every summer in La Push, Washington. Last time she was here, she spent most of her time with her childhood friend and neighbor Jacob Black. They started to feel this connection that was a little strange for the both of them. Now the time of year for Samantha to visit has come again. Jacob and Samantha rekindle the flame they started last summer. Something is keeping her in La Push, her transformation. Just like the Quileutes turn into wolves, the Makahs turn into large bears to look out for the people of La Push.
  1. The Welcoming Party
    Samantha's point of view on the first day she returns to La Push, Washington. You get little details of the previous summer and main chatacter descriptions.
  2. Cliff Diving
    Sammy's Point of View. If you have read the Twilight series, you should be familiar with cliff diving. It has been a week since Sammy's arrival and they decide to go cliff diving. Almost everyone is questioning if Sammy and Jake are dating.
  3. Hard Work
    Jacob's Point of View. Sammy goes out with Nick to the movies, but comes over to Jake's afterwards to hang out.
  4. Girl's Day
    *Samantha's Perspective* Sammy and Nicole spend the night at Amy's. Sammy tells Nicole how she feels about Jacob.
  5. Truck Ride
    *Jacob's Perspective* Jacob and Sammy spend a day alone in the mountains.
  6. Taco Night
    *Samantha's Perspective* Sammy and her friends make tacos at her house.
  7. Just the Two of Us
    *Jacob's Perspective* Sammy and Jake head out to Sammy's old gymnastics studio for the day.
  8. A Day Out on the Town
    *Samantha’s Perspective* Sammy and Jake spend the day out in Seattle
  9. Beauty All Around
    *Jacob’s Perspective* Sammy and Jake's first day officially together.
  10. Na Na Na Na Na Na Batman!
    *Samantha’s Perspective* BATMAN MOVIES HECK YEAH
  11. I Spy with my Little Eye: Danger
    *Jacob’s Perspective* Injury after injury
  12. The Party Must Go On
    *Samantha’s Perspective* It's Samantha's birthday and it's not the best one since she's close to going through the transformation
  13. What's Going On?
    *Samantha’s Perspective* Everything is explained to Samantha
  14. The Bonfire
    *Jacob’s Perspective* The annual bonfire occurs and Jake worries about his future and how little Sammy is telling him about the transformation.
  15. Meeting the Cold Ones
    *Samantha’s Perspective* Sammy visits the Cullens and gets to know them a little better.
  16. Sickly Sweet
    *Jacob’s Perspective* Jake decides that he wants to meet the Cullens as well, but it results in heat and a lot of pain
  17. Runaway
    *Samantha’s Perspective* After running away to the Cullens, she becomes friends with them. Then she comes back home to a transforming Jacob and apologetic Billy.
  18. It's a New Day
    *Jacob's Perspective* Rachel is back home and so is Jacob. Everyone is happy and cheerful to have everything so perfect. Jacob and Rebecca talk a lot about the past.
  19. Another One Bites the Dust
    *Samantha’s Perspective* More people are starting to go through the transformation. Rachel meets Paul
  20. The Junkyard
    *Jacob's Perspective* Things are getting worse in La Push
  21. New Members
    *Samantha's Perspective* More and more people are going through the transformation.
  22. The End of Summer
    *Jacob’s Perspective* It's almost time for Sammy to leave, but will she stay or will she go?
  23. Sweet San Diego
    *Samantha’s Perspective* Samantha is finally back home in San Diego, but this time with Jacob!
  24. The Happiest Place on Earth
    *Jacob's Perspective* It's Jacob's first time ever going to Disneyland.