Anarchy's Angel

C**t in the Cut

My eyes narrow as I see the sign of Teller-Morrow come into view. I rev the engine to my bike, a Dyna Blackline, as my anger takes over me. I ignore the speed limit as I quickly pull into the auto repair shop, my cut billowing out behind me from the wind. When I go to brake I do a front wheelie and force my bike to turn to face the entrance. I land it, turn it off, and put out the kickstand of my baby. I get off, my slightly heeled combat boots click on the concrete. I pull off my helmet and let my short pixie hair point all over the place. I roll my neck, letting it crack. It's been stiff through my 13 hour ride.

I look at the garage and see a few of the boys staring at me. A blonde with shaggy hair and a cut is glaring at me as he walks in my direction. Jax. Looks like Gemma and John, must be him.

"Darlin, I don't know who you think you are, but do you have any idea the shit your about to be in for wearing a Son's cut?" He questions, anger evident in his face.

It's my turn to glare. I narrow my eyes, clench my teeth and unnoticeably get into a defensive stance.

"Where's Clay?" I demand in a steely voice.

"You aren't getting in to see Clay." He retorts.

I move into action and quickly cock my fist back nailing him in the jaw. I don't wince as I feel my knuckles crack. Mother fucker has a tough face.

"You fucking…" He hisses while holding his face.

"You might not want to finish that sentence before I see Clay." I push past him, and make my way into the clubhouse. The boys that were there, were to shocked to stop me. I saw a jumpy boy with blondish hair with a prospect patch on his cut. The other has a very short mohawk and tribal lightening bolts tattooed on the sides.

Playing pool with the prospect is an older man. He's fairly tall with grey hair and light blue eyes. His cut reading president, first 9.

"Clay!" I shout. He looks up from his shot. "In Church now!" I hiss out at him and make my way into the room that holds the sons table. The giant wood table with the reaper carved into it. I smile when I see it.

I hear some sort of commotion from where I came from.

"That fucking bitch hit me in the jaw!" Jax is yelling.

"It's your fault you can't take a hit from a girl. Stop bitchin'." Clay snaps.

I poke my head out of the Church room. "You better rethink calling me a girl ever again Clay, I'm a fuckin woman. And I do believe I told you to get to fucking church!" I snarled. My silver eyes turning a very dark grey.

I watch as Clay glares at me. The fact that I'm giving him orders is agitating him. I know it. But he doesn't really have a choice. I smirk. "Call in the boys, Half-Sack." Clay mutters.

I take my seat at the head of the table and watch as very slowly the Charming Sons enter Church. To my left sits Clay, and next to him Jax. The room starts to fill and I see a few faces that I know. Part of the First Nine. I smile at them, they return them. Piney and Bobby are the only ones I recognize.

"What the hell is going on?" A man yells walking in. He's the last. With wild black hair, and a cut that reads Sargent At Arms. Alex 'Tig' Tragger. "Whose the cunt in the cut?" He howls.

Without hesitation I snag one of the shrunken I keep belted on my bicep and throw it, hitting Tig on the top of his boot. But making sure that I don't throw it hard enough to do major damage.

He grunts in pain, ripping the piece of metal from his shoe.

"I suggest you don't call the President of the Mother branch a cunt, Tragger."

With that the room gets deathly quiet as everyone stares at Clay, except Piney and Bobby.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Arson." I nod at Bobby.

"Thanks for the support Bobby." He gives me a smile.

I look at the man with scars on his cheeks and black hair. "Lass President. Well this should be a trip." Scottish. He must be Chibs.

"What the fuck is goin' on?" Jax yells.

"Oh cousin Jax, you don't remember me?" He looks at me shocked.

"Uncle Carl wasn't part of the MC." He snarls.

"Actually Daddy was the President of the Sons. He had to run to protect the club. Your father and Clay were following the orders my father gave. When I was voted in as president last year, Clay was taking my orders. However, a specific order was not followed, so I'm here to take my place."

"I'm not going to listen to some bitch who thinks she's badass all because daddy gave her a cut. Sorry Darlin'."

I feel myself getting angry. My blood starts to boil. "I earned this cut. I was a prospect at 15, patched in at 16. I went through hell to get to where I was. Daddy didn't give me shit. I earned it. I went through more hell then any other prospect because I was a female. Do you have any idea how many times people thought I was a sweetbutt? I'll tell you right now Jackson Teller. If you don't want to take orders from me, You don't have to, but I'll rip that cut from you and cut your tat off myself. Man the fuck up."

He looks at me with a little bit of shame and guilt written all over his face. "yeah I bet you didn't fucking think about how much harder it was being a chick."

He stays silent.

"I didn't call church just to introduce myself. I called it because there's a very pressing matter at hand." I look at the man sitting next to Piney. Opie Winston looks at me with curiosity. "A member of this family lost his wife. I'm very sorry for your loss. However, you will be taken care of. I have a fund set up with just over 50k in it, for you and your children. I set up a fundraiser and most of the western and northern charters showed up and donated. Your family's here for you Opie." I smile at him. He's a good man and didn't deserve to be betrayed like he was.

"Thank you, Arson." I smile and nod.

"Unfortunately I have to ruin your good mood." I glare at Clay. "I know that you were kept by ATF and that they were trying to set you up. I knew from the beginning that it was a setup. I have an ATF informant. I told Clay that you were innocent. That You were being bugged and that you weren't to be touched because you weren't a rat."

I could feel the tension rise. "I gave specific instructions that you were not to be harmed. Clay went against my orders and set a hit on you Opie."

"Shut your mouth Arson Teller!" Clay shouts standing from his seat. I could see a small smirk on Jax' face. He knew.

"You say one more thing out of line and you will be banished from this club Clay! I have every one but charming ready to boot if I say the word. I just need the majority. With Tacoma, Nevada, Vegas, and all the northern and western charters ready to do so, I don't need Charmings vote. So sit down and shut up."

Jax stands and pushes Clay into his chair. He stands behind him and holds onto him by the shoulders. I smile at my cousin.

"Whats going on, Clay?" Opie asks confusion etched into his face.

"Don't you listen to a word she fucking says!" Clay erupts.

Jax smacks him in the back of the head.

"Clay couldn't get past finding the bugs. He wouldn't believe me when I told him they were planted. He's a stubborn old man. He ordered 'Tig' to take you out."

Tig looks down in shame. He's sitting to my right. I could see his shoulders visibly shake. I could see Opies rage rise as he stares at Tig. The man who murdered his wife. "You leave Tig be Opie. He did what he was ordered to do by who he thought was his President. It's Clay's fault Opie. He went against orders and did what he wanted anyways. He made Tig believe that you were a rat. Tig Wasn't made aware that the Sons have ATF intelligence. He was told what Clay wanted him to believe."

I watch as Opie stands from his chair. he makes his way in long strides to Tig. Tig stands. You could see the pain in his eyes, feel how messed up he was because of this.

"Kill me Op. I deserve it." Tig whispers. I could barely hear him. "I'm sorry…It wasn't supposed to be Donna. I never wanted…I didn't…I'm so sorry Opie."

Opie stands there for the longest 20 seconds I've ever experienced and then wraps his arms around Tig in one of those brotherly love type hugs. He whispers something in TIgs ear. Tig nods. Before sitting down.

Opie looks at Clay. "I will never call you my brother again, Clay. You killed my wife! The mother to my children. You took her away from me! She was finally okay with the club, with my other family. With you! And you slaughtered her in cold blood."

"Opie. You and I will have a talk. Figure out what the next step is with this, and then take it to a vote. It's entirely your decision." Opie nods. "But not now. I think Things have been stirred up enough for one day." He nods again.

"Before I dismiss church, anyone have something to say?"

"I don't know about the rest," Opie speaks softly, "But I'm glad your here." I smile at him.

"Same!" Tig, Bobby, Piney, and Chibs cheer.

"Any objections to my presidency?" Not a one raised there hands. "Church dismissed." I say and bring down the gavel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?