Anarchy's Angel

Women

I stay in my seat as the boys start to trail out. It was a lot for them to take in. I know I'll have to explain things in greater detail eventually, but for now, this was enough. I expected a lot more fight then I got. Jax didn't even give me as much of a fight as I thought he would. He was supposed to be the one to take Clay's place. Dumb prick had to get the guys hopes up. He never should have had him voted in as V.P. when he knew this would happen. He should have had it as one of the First Nine. Bastard was probably trying to take away dads place. Wouldn't put it past him.

I sigh, running my hand over my face, closing my eyes, trying to give my self a breather. My head was pounding. So much drama in such a small amount of time. These men were worse then teenage girls.

"The head of SAMCRO is a woman. Who would have thought. You're the only one patched in too." A light voice interrupts my silence. I open my eyes to see Tig.

"I'm sorry for outing you Tragger."

"Don't be. I don't think I could of held it in much longer to be honest. I may be a fucked up person. But even something like that can be to much." He mumbles a bit.

"Heh, I know the feeling." I smile at him sympathetically.

"Don't mean to be rude to the new Pres, but you don't."

I sigh audibly. "I'm not the only woman patched in. My Sargent At Arms is as well. I killed her husband. He was a rat. I let her believe that he died at the hands of the Mayan, that He was playing hero and got caught in the cross fire." I shake my head and laugh slightly. "Should have told her the truth though. She was pissed because I didn't let her kill him. I saw how much she was hurting with the lie. I thought she would have hurt more with the truth. Shit happens Tig."

He nods understandingly. "Wait…your Sargent At Arms? I'm going to get replaced?" His eyes look panicked. This is his life. All he knows.

"No. She's coming here as just a normal member of SAMCRO. She can't cut the Sargent At Arms roll and she knows it, but none of the men I had in Phoenix could stomach being an SAA."

"It's a rough job." I look at Tig.

"That's why you get to keep it. As far as I know, you're the only one capable of doing the job. Well You and dear sweet Happy." I chuckle at that.

"You know Hap?"

"He's the voice of the nomads. Course I know Hap."

"Where the fuck is that self-righteous bitch?" I hear a very familiar female voice shout.

"I'd hate to be in your shoes right about now. That woman is vicious." Tig comments with a shudder.

I snort. "That bitch will learn her place in this club if it's the last thing I make happen."

Tig looks at me surprised. "Not a fan?"

"Not at all." With that said the doors to church are ripped open and in storms a very irate Gemma Teller. Her brown and blonde hair is perfectly styled. Black shirt all neat and low cut showing off her tits. The woman loved to make her boobs known. Her black heals making her stand about 4 inches taller than myself. I'm only about 5 foot 3, my own heals adding a little lift.

"You little cunt." Gemma says to me, a small smirk on her face.

"You watch yourself Aunt Gemma. Don't make me force you to leave." I hiss at her. Tig comes and stands behind me.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh Gemma, you have no clue what I would do." I sneer. Standing up from my chair. "As of right now you and Clay are going to be having very very limited access dealing with the Sons until further notice. Don't think I was unaware that you were feeding into Clays want to kill Opie." Gemma looks startled.

With a huff Gemma stalks out of the Club house slamming the door.

"How do you know about all of this stuff, Arson?" Tig asks.

"Piney and Otto. They keep me informed."

"Otto isn't even here though. How could he keep you informed?"

"He isn't completely out of the loop dear." Tig nods in understanding. "Which reminds me!" I grab his arm and drag him out of the room with me.

We make our way to the pool table. I use him to help hoist myself on top of it. I whistle to get the boys of Charming's attention. All, including Clay stare at me. "I forgot to announce that Otto is coming home tomorrow night! I pulled some strings with a lot of higher ups that are friends of the SOA. So prepare for a party tomorrow night! Oh and one more thing. Tig is to stay SAA and Jax as VP but I'm brining in my old SAA from Phoenix. She'll be my right hand woman, kind of like a vice vice president."

There were cheers for Ottos return and they quickly died down when I mentioned another female. "So two hormonal women will be running the Sons?" Clay asked incredulously.

"Yeah Clay two woman. Now shut it. Before I make you."

Tig grabs my hand and helps me down from the table. I smile at him softly. He smiles back.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment lovlies