Status: not active

Beautiful Tragedy

Prologue

'Dear Diary.. I know.. This is hard.. But... This is the day I was murdered. I am glad I kept those diary entries.. I've wanted to know, as my last dying wish, what the meaning of life is. It's for beautiful tragedies... For reproducing, and for us to die. I know this now, as I an slowly dying... It's a pain to kill, but a worse pain for the victim. I sit here.. In this room... The laptop in hand. Everyone will know my story, and I will become history, right now. I'm typing this as quick as my frail fingers will let me, delicately sliding across the keyboard, trying not to let go. Darrell... When you see this, don't tell our baby. Echo doesn't need to know what has happened here. I was murdered, not suicide. I know what she will do, and let her figure it out on her own. Please. I don't want anyone telling her. It's not fair to her... Let Echo know I love her with all my heart.. I have figured out the meaning of life. To fulfill the purpose God has given us... Clearly mine was to make it through a pregnancy... I haven't been killed off thus far... But I'm slowly fading away. Darrell I promise I lo-'
That's all there was. Nothing more. Caz Hall.... Had been murdered... Not your ordinary 'random' murder.. She knew who... She knew her daughter, Echo, would figure it out.. She just knew... She knew everything would fall into place as she laid there, dying, writing this entry, she just knew it would. Obviously. There's never a time before you die when you know the purpose of your specific life. And honestly... She passed through the trees.. Passed through the gate. She had her Spring time. Where everything is fun... Then she had the long hard summer.. Then the autumn stage in life, where nothings fun, and you're getting sick... Then... The winter stage, where your body turns cold, and you are dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the prologue?? Subscribe and my co and I will get to y'all immediately! (Not literally)