Status: not active

Beautiful Tragedy

The Storm After The Calm

What will I do? Oh!! I can't tell Darrell! I can't tell my parents! I groaned, knowing what I have to do. I drove home in an awkward silence. It takes like 15 minutes to drive back home. I picked up my phone, whilst stopped at a red light. I called Darrell. "Darrell..." I started. "I-I.." I busted out crying.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Just fine, and pregnant..."

"Really??"

"You're not breaking up with me.... Why?"

"Because I love you, and that's not what real love is." I smiled. We were silent for moments.

"Well, I'm home, so I'm going to go. I have to tell my parents."

"Love you!"

"Love you!! Bye!" I said, hanging up the phone. That went super well. I dried the last tear, and walked inside. Instantly the whole household was staring at me. "What?"

"Is there something you want to tell us?"

"I'm pregnant."

"That's great." My mom started. "Wait what??? With who??"

"Darrell!" I shouted.

"Okay, everything's good to me. A good man, a good supportive and loving family! Isn't this perfect?"

"Just dandy and mighty fine." I said. I walked into the kitchen and ate like half the donuts. I'm faaat!! 'No you're pregnant' the voice in my head said. I used the bathroom and hopped into the shower. The warm water left a small burn on my skin, giving it a red-ish glow. I sighed, plopping on to my bed. I can sleep naked tonight. I grabbed a piece of paper,and wrote "Do Not Enter. Naked Inside" and put it on my door. After all, it is 10:30 at night.

That night, as I slept, I heard a knocking at my window. I groaned, and opened it. "Babe, you're naked." Darrell's voice rang out, and I hopped into my bed, and grabbed my throw blanket. I covered myself. "How far along?"

"If I knew, I would care. Probably a month."

"Okay, I'm gonna check in often."

"Will it be at like 2 in the morning like today?"

"No."

"Good. BYE!" I said, closing the window. He gave a puppy face which I ignored. I climbed back in the bed, and fell back asleep, only waiting for tomorrow's adventures.
♠ ♠ ♠
MY CO AUTHOR DeACTIVATED HER ACCOUNT!