Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

Morning

My eyes shot open when I heard the annoying trill of my cellphone. I began to sluggishly sit up but met some resistance. I focused, even though it hurt like hell, and saw an arm across my naked chest. Evgeni, I thought as I smiled at his mess of dark curls. I moved his arm slightly and slid out of bed, my head feeling like someone was repeatedly hitting me in the head with a hammer.

I picked up Evgeni's t shirt off the floor and slid it onto my fully nude body. I sniffed his shirt without thinking, hoping to smell his nice cologne that I bought him for Christmas. I furrowed my brows in confusion. This wasnt the scent he always wore.

I didn't have much time to worry about it when I felt a wave of nausea fall over me. I could barely make out a trash can in the dark room before I hurled myself over to it, losing the contents of my stomach.

I leaned back, laying on the floor like a crazy person. How much had I had to drink last night? I really hoped Evgeni wasn't as trashed as I was, knowing I wouldn't be able to take care of him. Then again, knowing my baby, he would say that 'I am Russian man. We drink.' I found myself smiling, thinking of him and how much he had changed me.

I scowled at the vile taste in my mouth before reaching up for the new iPhone Evgeni had just bought me. I pressed the home button and cursed as the light blinded me. I hated being hungover.

I unlocked the phone and saw I had 8 missed calls. My eyes widened when I saw Evgeni's name on the screen. Why would he be calling me?

I stood up on wobbly legs. I cautiously approached the bed, now afraid of what I might find. I wasn't that drunk, was I?

I made it to the edge of the bed and flipped a sleeping Evgeni over. My heart sank into my stomach when I saw the face of the naked man. His full lips, his curly eyelashes resting against his cheeks.

His hazel eyes popped open and I was still staring in shock. I cheated on my Zhenya.

"Hey, Zar." Sidney Crosby greeted me, a big grin on his face. His hand reached out and stroked my cheek. I jumped back and yelped, only making my head ache worse.

Sidney Fucking Crosby.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this idea popped into my head during math class. Shows how much I pay attention.

Subscribe&recommend!

Comment if you want more and tell me if you like it so far. I only update with feedback, just to let you know.

Hope you enjoyed :)