Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

Wake

I jerked upright when I heard the front door slam. Evgeni, I smiled to myself. I was so glad he was finally home. I hated being alone in this house, while he was on road trips with the team.

I rolled over and my arm hit something solid. I made a squeaking noise, scaring myself. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness. I mentally kicked when I saw what, or who, was next to me. This really has to stop happening; accidentally waking up next to each other.

"Sidney!" I hissed as I smacked his firm chest. He mumbled something incoherently and turned over, away from me.

"Sidney Crosby! Wake the fuck up! Evgeni's home! Fuck!" My voice was panicked, which caught his attention. He flipped back over, his curly hair doing weird things. I would've thought it was adorable if I wasn't scared shitless.

"So?" He had one eye cracked open and made no movement to hide under the bed or something.

"So? So!? He's going to kill me if you're here!" I over exaggerated that. He gave me a look but stood up. I gave him a grateful look. He just shook his head and went into the bathroom. I followed behind him.

"Just chill in the shower for a while." He gave me a aggravated look. I smiled sweetly, trying to get him to cooperate. Evgeni was probably in the kitchen getting food.

"Whatever." He muttered and sat in the hot tub like bath tub. He was pouting. Full out pouting.

"Sorry, babe." The term of endearment slipped out before I could stop it. He always called me names like that, but he was just fucking with me. I blushed furiously and he laughed softly.

I ran back to the room and jumped on the jump, nearly bouncing off.

"Зариа? Вы дома?" (Zaria? You home?") I heard him call from downstairs.

"Yes! In the bedroom!" I hollered back, my breathing heavy. Hearing his footsteps sounding up the stairs and laying here, I now realize how dumb my plan was. Sidney could be stuck in the bathroom for a while and it became sort of a tradition for me and Evgeni to, uhh, reconnect after he was gone for a while. I already wasn't in the mood and certainly did NOT want Sidney to hear that.

"Baby!" He jumped on the bed next to me, causing me to bounce up. His arms circled around my waist, pulling me on top of him. He pressed him lips to mine and I complied, kissing him back. His hands went under my shirt, running his fingertips up and down my back.

"I miss you." He mumbled against my lips, moving to take my shirt off. I pushed against his chest, wanting to get away. I pushed again and he pulled back, searching my eyes.

"Something wrong?" He asked me, fingers pressed into my hips. I shut my eyes tight. I just couldn't do this.

"Uh, I'm on my period." I blurted out, not wanting him to be suspicious. His eyes widened. Guys were afraid of girls on periods. It's a known fact. He rolled me over so I was on the bed and not on him. I released a sigh of relief.

"We'll, I leave you to whatever you need to do. Going to gym and then to drink with guys. Love you." He slipped out of the room, not kissing or hugging me goodbye. I swallowed down the feeling of rejection. This is what I wanted, right? Oh fuck this, I don't even know.

I stood up an walked into the bathroom to find Sidney sprawled out in the tub, on his phone. He looked up when he heard me come in.

"You know, if you guys started bumping uglies, I was completely ready to go out there and scream. Then run away." He lazily grinned as I stood up but sat back down on the edge of the bath tub.

"Good to know." I mumbled as I walked out of the room, not having the energy to keep up with his banter.

"What's wrong, kiddo? Talk to Uncle Sidney." He grinned at me as he threw an arm around my shoulders. I just continued down the staircase.

I started walking towards the kitchen when his grip tightened and he pulled me towards the couch in the living room. He plopped down, pulling me down on his lap with him.

"Alright, spill. Why you all sad all of a sudden? Because your ass hat boyfriend is being himself?" I gave him a confused look. He rolled his eyes.

"Okay, baby girl. Let me explain your boyfriend to you. Again. He looks at you like a trophy. You're the most beautiful girlfriend any of us has ever had-- and he knows it. And flaunts it like there's no tomorrow." I furrowed my brows. My Zhenya isn't like that.

"He isn't the cocky prick you make him out to be. He's sweet." Sidney laughed, a bitter sound. Not his usual goofy one.

"You're naive, chica. He clearly acts differently with us. I remember one time he described some trick you do when you blow him to Tyler. TK still fawns over you." My cheeks burned red. He wouldn't talk to them about our personal things, would he? Sid had to be lying.

"I shit you not, sweetheart. It sounded kind of hot though..." I jumped off his lap and walked swiftly to the kitchen.

I saw my phone on the charger, buzzing madly. I looked at the caller I.D and my heart nearly plummeted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been long! I know this kind of sucks, but I just wanted you to see another side to Geno. I have fabulous things planned. Please comment! Don't be silent! What do you think?

<3