Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

Airplanes

"Hey, wake up." I jumped up, expecting to find Sidney beside me but Evgeni was in his place. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Why you asleep? It's only 6." I glanced at the clock in the dark room. I rolled away from him and got up, stretching as I did. I heard him get up behind me.

He slipped his arms around my waist. I flinched. He didn't notice though. "Are you sick still?" He asked me. I walked away without a word.

"Where are you going?" He followed me down the hall, and I jogged down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw a sheet of paper on the table, my phone on top of it. I squinted until I realized what it was.

Plane tickets. To Pompano Beach, Florida. I never told Sidney where I was from. I never even told Evgeni. He had met my dad when we visited Russia, but never my brother and my...mom.

"You and Vero going on vacation?" He questioned casually and I found myself blinking away tears. I hated being so fucking weak. "Stop ignoring me." Evgeni snapped as he spun me to face him. I blinked quickly, taking deep breathes to keep myself from saying something I might regret.

I looked at his warm brown eyes to find that they looked cold and angry. "Sorry." I murmured, looking down at my feet. He put his finger underneath my chin and pulled my head up roughly, "What wrong with you? You acting strange. You're not talking to me and haven't had sex with me in forever. What's your deal?" His voice gradually got louder. I glared at him, not liking what I saw in him. His usual kindness and goodness seemed to be missing.

My life was coming apart at the seams and he didn't notice. All he noticed was that I hadn't slept with him in a while. Why couldn't he see the pain I'm sure was written all over my face?

I pulled out of his grasp, spinning around and clenching my fists as I ran up the stairs. I heard footsteps behind me and him shouting my name. I ignored it all as I slammed the door to the bedroom.

I grabbed a duffle bag and hastily threw clothes in it, just wanting to get the fuck out of here. I shoved my phone charger and a few dresses in my bag. Lastly, I grabbed my toiletries and make-up bag.

I jumped when I heard pounding on the door. "Откройте дверь!" (Open the door!) He shouted. I opened the door to find Evgeni breathing heavily, his eyes narrowed at me. I lugged my bag down the stairs with him on my heels.

"Where are you going?" He asked as we walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the sheet with the tickets on it and threw my phone in the bag.

"I said," he shouted, as he grabbed my wrist, slamming it into the table. I yelped in pain. I stared up at him, my eyes wide. He had never put a hand on me; never. "Where the fuck are you going?" That's when I smelled the booze on his breath. I lifted my foot up and slammed it down on his foot, he released me. He cursed and grabbed his foot.

I took my car keys and ran out of the house, slamming the front door.

*_*_*_*_*_*

"The bastard broke a bone in your hand." Sidney observed my hand in disbelief. I held the ice the flight attendant gave me on my hand, where the swelling was gradually getting worse. I didn't mind it much though; it was a welcome distraction.

"He was drunk. It wasnt his fault." I spoke as I watched the clouds go by. I ended up calling Sidney, because I couldn't drive with my hand. I was way too nervous to only drive with my weak hand.

I invited him, as a kind of 'fuck you' to Evgeni, even though I knew I'd never have the balls to actually tell him.

"Seriously, Zar?" He was looking at me like I was crazy. "That's absolute motherfucking bull shit. You never hit a woman. Never. That's one boundary I'm never going to cross. What a dick." He ranted as I watched. He amused me, enough to dull the nausea and heart ache.

"Why didn't you hit him back?" He questioned and I gave him the 'you're a dumb fuck' face. He smirked, obviously trying to get things back to normal. "Forgot how little you are, short fry. I'll give you ten fingers so you can climb on the Russian machines back and punch him." I rolled my eyes, he was back to him old self.

And I was trying so hard to act like I was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the end of Evgeni, guys, don't worry. Alcohol causes you to do some stupid shit.

Pleeeaaaassseeee tell me what you think :)

I'm excited for when they get to FLA.

Comment, lovelies!