Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

He Doesn't Know

"Oh My God. Fuck. Fuck." I sputtered out as I pulled the t shirt down more, so it reached almost my knees. This was his shirt. I shuddered at the thought and I searched around the room for a light switch. His room. I was in his house. Oh My God.

I found the light switch and flipped it out. I winced at the sudden brightness but quickly adjusted and began looking for my clothes.

"Zar, just lay down. And turn off the light, would ya?" He sounded annoyed as he sat up in bed, the sheet covering his manhood. I spun around and stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you fucking delusional?" I hissed as I bent over, picking up my dress. I stood back up and looked at him.

"My shirt looks good on you." He complimented with a smile. Yup, he was absolutely mad.

I stormed off in the direction of what looked like a bathroom. I slammed the door and winced after, momentarily forgetting my hangover.

I took in my ragged appearance. My light green eyes were bloodshot and had bags under them. My thick, wavy hair looked like a rats nest on the top on my head.

I saw my purse on the floor and picked it up, taking a brush out. I brushed out the snarls in my brown hair and swallowed back the tears that were threatening to spill over. I fucked up. I fucked up badly.

I applied some foundation but didn't look much better. I slipped Sidney's shirt off my body and quickly put on the short, skin tight red dress. I remembered going out with a few girls I had met in Pittsburgh. I sure as hell didn't expect to hang out with them again any time soon.

I walked out of the bathroom and Sid's back was to me, looking out the window. He put on some pants but i couldnt help but admire his muscled back. He turned when he heard me putting my heels on and smiled.

"How's your head?" He casually asked as he sat on the bed, watching me intently. How could he pretend he didn't know what went on last night? How was he not feeling as guilty as I am? Oh yeah, I thought sarcastically, he didn't cheat on someone like a damn skank.

"Fucking fabulous." I muttered out and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He questioned and I heard him following me. I reached the stairs before I felt a warm hand on my fore arm. I angrily spun around and yanked my arm back. His grip only tightened.

"I'm going to Evgeni's, your teammate and my boyfriend, to beg for forgiveness." I spat out and he smirked, his arm still on mine.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt him." He stated, like he knew everything.

I gave him an incredulous look. "He's my boyfriend and I love him." His handsome face twisted in irritation.

"You didn't love him when you were screaming my name as I fucked you, did you?" He accused and my breath hitched in my throat. I squeezed my eyes shut and longed to be in Evgeni's arms. For Sidney Crosby to not exist at this point in time.

"I..." I stuttered, which caused his grin to widen. He was enjoying this. "You're crazy." I breathed out and he raised his eyebrows.

"Sure, I'm crazy and you just cheated on your 'Zhenya'." He mocked my name for Evgeni and I saw a hostile side I've never seen before in the Captain.

"It takes two to fucking tango, buddy." I said in a condescending voice before tugging my arm away from his grip and nearly falling down the stairs.

He grabbed my shoulders firmly before I could face plant.

"Careful." He warned and softly ran his hands down my arms before releasing me. I moved down the stairs as fast as I could without falling and breaking my neck. Actually, right now that didn't seem like a bad idea.

I ran out the front doors to his huge house and saw my car was the only car parked in his driveway. I hopped in the drivers seat and looked up to his window before pulling away.

He was standing there, shirtless in his glory, with my pink thong in his hand and a shit eating grin on his face.

"Prick..." I muttered out before speeding away, feeling my heart deflate a little more with each street I passed. I never saw the asshole side to Crosby before. He was always calm and laughing that stupid laugh of his. He was always nice to me. If not, Zhenya would kick his ass. Zhenya... I felt even more sick as I thought of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think :)