Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

Trust

My eyes shot toward the door. Sidney was standing there smirking at me as Marc said something to him. I scowled at him quickly before looking at Vero, who was staring at me.

"I'll call you tonight, okay?" I told her and stood up and walked out of the room before she could reply. Marc's head snapped towards me when I walked in the den, an easy smile on his face.

"Did you get the 'Zaria alert' text this morning?" He asked Sidney and Sidney smiled at me.

"Yeah, of course I did. That guy really loves his girlfriend, doesn't he? Where were you, Zaria?" He smirked, already knowing the answer.

"I stayed over here last night. Couldn't drive home." I answered cooly, my story being set straight.

"Hmmm." He pretended to think. "Why is your car in the driveway then?"

"The club was closer here than Evgeni's." I started toward the door. "Bye Marc!" I called behind me and he mumbled something in response.

"Nice to see you too, sweetheart." Sidney said sarcastically, after I didn't say goodbye to him. I just rolled my eyes. Guess he isn't the good guy he pretends to be. I have to give him props though. He fooled me.

•@•

"Zhenya? I'm home." I called into the house as I locked the door behind me.

"Zaria!" I heard a shout and it sounded like a herd of elephants were coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw Evgeni flying down the stairs, relief written all over his face.

He crushed me with a hug and my arms instinctively wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. I breathed in the scent that I loved.

"You scared me." He spoke as he relaxed his grip a little.

"I'm sorry. I was really drunk and I stayed at Vero's place." I lied and I really hoped he couldn't tell.

"Text me next time. I stay up all night." He sounded angry and I didn't blame him. I know he'd only be more angry once he found out the truth. Not that I was planning on letting that happen.

"I know. I'm sorry." He nodded, but I wasn't just apologizing for making him worry. I was apologizing for a whole hell of a lot more. It didn't make me feel any better.

"I don't fell that well. I'm going to take a shower and get some sleep, okay?" I said and started to pull away. He pulled me back into him, gently kissing me on the lips.

"Вы имеете в виду мир для меня." (You mean the world to me.) He whispered and I stared into those puppy dog brown eyes. I smiled gently, even though i felt like shit.

"Я тебя люблю." (I love you.) I pecked his cheek and walked past him, going up the stairs.

He trusted me so much. That's what we had built everything on. Trust. It took almost a year for us to be dating for me to really believe in him. In college, I had countless one night stands. I didn't want love. Until my Zhenya. He changed me.

From the get go, he trusted me. I was the apprehensive one. And what do I do? I sleep with his fucking teammate. His friend. I don't deserve him. I never did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Y'all rock with the comments! Keep it up!

Enjoy :)