Status: feedback for updates(:

Your Cheating Heart Will Tell On You

Don't Say A Word

My breath quickened as I took in my appearance. I was staring in the mirror, I had just drawn a bath and stripped down, needing to relax. There were bruises all over me. Like alllll over me. Did Sidney and I have sex or beat the shit out of each other with hockey sticks? I looked closer and could see hand prints, full hand prints, on my hips. I could make out every long finger.

I slid into the bath, absolutely mortified. How did I let it go that far? I never ended up like that with Evgeni. Never. He was gentle, like he would break me. Because he loves you, dumb ass. Sidney doesn't care about you. Not that you want him to. He's a stupid, stupid dip shit who sucks ass. Yup, that justifies it.

"Zar-Zar?" Evgeni knocked lightly on the door, before sticking his head in. I smiled and was happy that the bubbles went up to my chin.

"Hi beautiful." He greeted me, even though I knew I looked like shit. He sat on the edge of the tub and scooped some bubbles in his hand, blowing them in my face. I did the same and ended up in a fit of giggles. He made me so happy. So, so happy. Sidney didn't mean anything. He was just a douche bag. Evgeni is my forever.

"Hi, Zhenya." I smiled warmly as he stroked my face. I noticed the bags under his eyes and frowned slightly. He was at home, worrying about me, while I was having violent sex with his friend. Girlfriend of the year award winner over here.

"What wrong?" He questioned and I just shook my head and flashed him a fake smile.

"You should get some sleep." I told him and it was his turn to shake his head.

"I have practice soon. Have to leave." My eyes widened and I started trembling. Sidney wouldn't say anything, would he?

"Can you stay home with me?" He gave me a concerned look. "I don't feel good."

"I have to be at practice. I call Vero." He gave me another concerned look and I looked away.

"I'll be fine." I informed him and he put his fingers under my chin, making me look at him.

"What wrong? You acting funny." That was another thing about him. He could always tell when something was up with me. Always. He was a smart guy.

"Just exhausted. Go to practice, okay?" I tried to smile but I knew it looked like more of a grimace.

"Okay." He said hesitantly before leaning over and kissing my forehead.

"So beautiful." He murmured as he looked in my eyes. He looked away, away from his intense gaze.

"Go to sleep. I bring home chinese." I knew he couldn't stand Chinese food but knew I loved it. At this moment, I wish he treated me like shit so it would be easier to lie about this and not feel so awful.

He walked out of the bathroom, closing the door softly behind him.

I whipped out my phone and sent a text.

To: Sidney
I swear if u tell him...

The phone instantly buzzed in my hand.

From: Sidney
What's in it for me? I accept sexual favors ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :)