Your Christmas Kisses

1/1

'Your Christmas Kisses' @poofxPam

This one it really long and I know Christmas is over, btu still... Hope you like it :))

The drive to Zach's house wasn't too far, but I had just gottan my licence so I was a little nervous. At all the stop lights that changed I panicked, at turns I gripped the wheel. Every move bugged me as if somehting bad was always gonna happen. I had a habit to be over the line paranoid whenever I was doing something new.

Finally parked in front of my boyfriend's house, I sighed then quickly ran to his front door. I had to wait for a few knocks before someone opened the door. "Hey Porter," I said giving him a light peck on the lips.

Zach grabbed my chin and fully kissed me. I was surprised by the demand in this move so I pushed him away. "Sorry." He looked down. "Umm wanna help me wrap up a few presents before going out?"

"Sure."

We did just that. Zach was acting kind of weird for me when we were together. When I asked if I cuold have some water, he told me I knew where it was instead of offering to get me some, like he always did. And when I accidentally ripped a bit of wrapping paper off, he snapped at me.

He was acting like some jerk.

Not Zach.

After wrapping the gifts, Zach drove my car to the place where he said we were gonna have lunch. "I'll make this the perfect date," he had whispered earlier. I smiled back at him. He always knew how to make a date perfect. A few more minutes, he parked the care in front of... KFC? What? Zach said it was going to be a nice place so I wore a nice floral dress. I mean, I don't mind KFC-I don't mind if we were at home just as long as I was with Zach-but it wasn't what I imagine a 'nice place' to be.

Oh well. Zach kept offering up sarcastic and stupid comments that I certainly wouldn't think that would ever come out of his mouth. What was going on with him today?

I didn't enjoy my early dinner as much with his sudden change of behaviour.

When were finally done with our food, we decided to go for a short walk around town. A pretty blonde that was jsut a few metres away from us, gave my boyfriend a nice smile. I immediately grabbed onto his arm.

"Hey Zach, it's been ages since we last saw each other and," she looked at me, "this must be Pamela!" The girl, who I recognized as Shannae-also classified as his ex-gave me a friendly hug.

We had a little conversation about how life's been, our relationship and she asked Zach some personal questions to which he actually answered to. I mentally rolled my eyes. At last, when the two had finished we started to walk away. Zach just had to make the situation worst for me by hugging then kissing her. Kissing her.

The two of us walked to the car, me silent while he talked. I was fuming with anger and specially jealousy. Zach noticed this then softly held my arm. "Hey Pamela, what's wrong?"

"Well Zachary Porter," I looked at him with the evil eyes making sure he knew I was pissed, "first off you said this was gonna be the perfect date. I was pretty sure you would make it a great date but noo it wasn't!"

I pointed my index finger towards him. "What are you talking about? We had a great day!"

"Well I didn't. We wrapped presents, I helped you. When we were doing that, you were so freaking rude! I ignored it. Then I wondered why were at KFC when you said a nice place. But that isn't really a big deal. Then you just started saying stupid stuff. I didn't know what had happened to you!"

Zach just stared at me while I shouted all these things at him. "Then you kissed her!!" I screamed. "You kissed her!"

"Pamela! For crying out loud it was peck on the cheek. On...the...cheek." He flailed his arms around while talking. "You know what? I think you're jsut saying all that because you're jealous."

"Well now that you've mentioned it, I am. She's your ex Zach! I know you wouldn't cheat on me, I trust you, but I dunno....."

He sighed. "I know. You're just over reacting. Stop making these thigns so dramatic, please, Pam."

"I'm not being dramatic! You know what, I thought our first Christmas together was gonna be awesome and fun. But I guess not."

Understanding and concern flashed in those deep blue eyes. Then he was back to the whatever person he was being today. I let out a frustrated groan before starting to walk. I didn't care about my car for the moment.

Arriving at my place, I started to cry. Our first Christmas, ruined. Oh god. Why was he such a jerk today? With tears still streaming from my eyes, I opened the door.

"Surprise!" A bunch of people cried out.

I stumbled back. "Oh shi-What are you guys doing here!"

All my friends were smiling at me, some had sad expressions from seeing my tear stained face. None of them bothered to comfort me. What the hell. Zach appeared in front of them, then nearly tripped over from the corner of the carpet. "Pam! I'm so sorry," he held both my hands, "I didn't mean to act like that today. It was all just a part of this surprise." I looked around. "I'm sorry. Here." He handed me a small box. "Hope you like it."

I hesistantly opened it then gasped. Inside it was the charm bracelet I had wanted. I didn't get it because my allowance wouldn't go that far. I noticed there were letters on it. A 'Z' on one side and a 'P' on the other. "I added the letters cause you know, make more special." Must've cost a fortune.

Zach looked up and I did too. One big mistletoe hanging above both of us. "Thanks Zach. I did like the surprise." Then we kissed. The only things that were on my mind were our lips being connected and the mistletoe. I guessed his Christmas kisses were more enjoyable than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
written a long time ago c: