Wicked Games

Chapter 1

: Lana :

Leilana Peters stepped out of the taxi with suitcase in hand ready to return to her old home. The year with her father had been fun and she was sad when they had to depart but she missed her mother and younger brother, her old friends and school. Junior year had been way too boring without them. Lana smiled when she saw the door open to reveal her mother's happy face and not too far behind was her six year old brother , who's disheveled curly hair was all over the place as usual.

"Lana" Her mother yelled, so happy to see her. Lana was happy as well even though she talked to her mother almost everyday since she'd left. Lana ran up the steps of her home and hugged her mother in a tight grip and her mother reciprocated.

"I'm so glad to see you honey" Her mom said. "Me too, mom" Lana said. She took a moment to look at the woman who was her exact replica. Thin build, caramel colored skin, wavy black hair and pretty hazel eyes. She really admired her mother who was beautiful and hard work- . Her thoughts were interrupted by someone pulling on her skinny jeans. Lana looked down and smiled at her little brother. She picked him up.

" Matt , you've gotten so big . How old are you again ?" She said playing with him. He giggled and whispered in her ear "six". Matt , short for Matthew, was so adorable with his curly mop of brown hair , dark brown eyes and light complexion. Lana's mom had remarried seven years back and produced this little guy shortly after. Lana loved her little brother more then anything.

" Alright Matt and Lana , come on and let's get you unpacked." Her mother said. Lana put her brother down and grabbed the bag she had long forgotten about. She couldn't wait to see her best friends Trisha and Lisette, even though she had talked to them a lot over her year long break from them. It was the end of the summer and she started school in three days. She had completely skipped her junior year at her school and saw none of her friends.

Lana skipped up the stairs , happily, to her old room . Her mother and brother went to prepare dinner since it was evening time when she returned to her house so it only seemed right to have dinner around this time.

Her old room was still the same after a year and she expected the air to be stale after a year but she suspected her mother came and cleaned it. Lana threw her heavy suitcase on the bed and she flopped down next to it , happy to be home. She didn't even relax before she called her girls on a two way and told them the news. "I'm back" she told them. Trisha and Lisette squealed with joy and the three girls talked until it was her dinnertime. By that time her step-father Johnathan had returned from work and he was happy to see her as well. Everything was all good and happy but it was only in three days that Lana would see the boy she had forgotten about that irked her nerves.