Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 12

John's POV;

Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd...
HIT THE FLOOR !


Alliyson's headphones screamed her death metal at me and I shivered. Some of that shit really creeped me out sometimes, to be perfectly honest. It was just so loud and it just sounds like angry music.

But hey, it was her music. She could listen to whatever she wanted to, which is why I accepted her. She was her own person, her own special individual, people would say.

Yeah, something like that.

I mean, she already looked the part for the whole 'metal rock scene' or whatever...

But then again, who was I to judge? I rapped and I'm a really big white guy from Massachusetts. I have nothing against her for being herself; it was one of the many things I loved about her.

She started to bob her head quickly and I started getting nervous. It's not like her head banging was embarrassing it's just she has a lot of...hair. And with it all whipping around and stuff, makes you kind of scared for the sake of her neck and pedestrians.

I noticed it had gotten quieter as I gazed off and turned back to Alliyson. But when I looked down at her, I saw her already looking up at me, smiling. She winked and squeezed my hand, her fingers interlaced with mine.

She knew I was watching her.

But come on, she's just so interesting. If you were walking past, you'd stare at her too.

Alliyson pulled out her ipod and turned up the song. More death metal blared next to me and I caught a glance at the artist quickly.

Bullet for My Valentine. Lovely, sounds promising.

"All passengers boarding flight 411 to La Guardia Airport please go to gate 66 at once," the loudspeaker said loudly and I sighed.

Yeah, we were at the airport. Raw was gonna be at Madison Square Garden, and of course they needed The Champ, John Cena there. I asked Alliyson to come with me, under Mr. McMahon's orders. He thinks she could be an asset to the show, but I hate bringing her. I don't want her to get hurt and because of her condition, she has a large chance of dying, although impossible but still possible, during a match of any kind.

No matter how fake wrestling was, or seemed.

Alliyson started poking me and she stood up.

"Come on you big lug, time to go back home! Or well, rather, my home. Well whatever, I have too many homes..." She rambled and I put a hand up.

"Got the point babe," I replied and she pulled my hand, as an attempt to get me up.

I am a very large six foot one man. My girlfriend is about 5'5' or so, skinny and fit, but very bony. What makes her think she's gonna pick me up off of this chair?

I smirked at her and stood up on my own, sliding my shoulder bag over my head and rested it onto her shoulder. I watched Alliyson bob her head to the beat as she approached the desk quickly, handing the attendant her ticket to check over. I stood beside her; arm draped lazily across her shoulders and did the same. The guy broke the ticket, handed us half, and we headed off down the hallway towards the plane.

Once we were seated, (in a special area, seeing as how I'm an international wrestling superstar), Alliyson pulled out her Sidekick.

Without noticing until it appeared, a frown slowly crept up on my face. Every time we had a minute to sit down together, in private, or anywhere, she was on that damn phone. I was used to it, like she'd have her 'girl talk' text messages or whatever with her friends, but I knew that wasn't what this was.

This was her texting Frank. The one dude Alliyson refused to tell me about. I knew about all of them, their names, where they came from, how she knew them. All the friends had met me at some point in time. But this one was new, this one Alliyson kept somewhat of a secret.

Didn't tell me directly when she was with him that one time. Talked to him all the time. Brought him over our house (okay so that was my fault...but I was just trying to be nice). Like, what did he have that I didn't have? I gave this girl my everything, my house, my life, my heart. I brought the fame, the fortune, I had the looks and all the stuff girls around the country would die for.

But she'd rather pay attention to a short guy from some metal band or something with a guitar and a couple piercings.

Super. Great. Stab at my ego some more, why don't you?

I pretended to busy myself with the seatbelt when Alliyson caught my eye, feeling the heat rise up on my neck suddenly.

"Before you ask, I'm talking to Ana," she said, not looking at me as she folded it away and put it in her pocket. Her big brown eyes landed on mine and I gulped. She was, and she knew what I was thinking she was doing instead.

"I haven't talked to him in a while. He's probably too busy touring so stop worrying. I'm going with you to New York aren't I?" She said and started fiddling with the watch on my arm.

I nodded slowly but then remembered she wasn't looking at me so I managed to say, "Yes."

I felt bad, really I did. She was with me-I knew that. She wouldn't cheat on me, and I didn't think she was screwing around with this Frank dude. I really had nothing to worry about, she was coming with me to New York and Frank was across the ocean somewhere in Europe. If he knew what was good for him, he wouldn't try to make a move on my girl anyway.

She took my hand and interlaced our fingers again while looking up at me. I smiled at her innocence-she was too sweet. It was little gestures like this that got to me, and made me feel like the girl in the relationship.

I know, pathetic.

"I love you," I whispered and she smiled slowly and pecked my lips.

"I love you too," Alliyson replied.

[Time Elapse]

A couple hours later and I could see the lights in New York City blinding me from the window. Alliyson lay next to me, fast asleep, metal still blaring in her ears. By now, I had already put on my own headphones and I stopped the music. She had wrapped my arm around her, complaining about the cold. I nudged her slowly with my nose on the side of her head and kissed the same spot.

"Babe, wake up..." I muttered and she stirred.

"Live to fly..." Alliyson said softly and I laughed.

"Look Al, you're home," I said and she slowly got up and stretched. I pointed out the window and she stared at the lights.

"It's beautiful every time I see it, no matter how many times," she confessed and I pulled her close as we looked out the window together.