Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 15

Frank's POV;

I sat sprawled out on my bed in the hotel room again, a smile etched across my face. My headphones were plugged in, I was blaring some good old Misfits. It was our break, our free time on the tour.

Can you guess I'm in a really good mood?

Maybe it was the smile, or the fact that I was playing Misfits. Or maybe you got that I was in a good mood when I just felt the need to dance around. I was just in such a good mood, and I had so much pent up energy - it was nuts.

After sitting on the phone with Alliyson for 5 hours yesterday, I don't think I could ever feel better.

Yeah bitches, five hours.

I don't think I could even explain how relieved I was when I called her yesterday, and finally heard the click that let me know that she was alive. Well I'd known she hadn't died or anything, since I'd seen her on TV mere moments before, but it just felt better hearing her soft, smooth voice.

And the five hours spent talking made me the happiest I'd been in a long time. Joking around with her, hearing her cute little laugh, and just talking about a lot of stupid shit was soothing and comforting.

As you can tell, I enjoyed it very much.

We also got into a serious conversation about relationships, but then one of us messed it up and we started laughing.

Thank god for Gerard. Think about it, I would've never met her if it weren’t for Gerard. Since he, Mikey, and Ray knew her, and she had come to the show that day, and I was in the band...go-gosh, fate much?

And then today, we sold out the arena and I had a ball on stage, more than I usually do. And Alicia even talked to me today, and I mean like how we normally did. I didn't feel so strange around her anymore, I felt like we were friends again.

Today was different - I could feel it. There was something special brewing up in my stomach, something bubbly. Big, something big was gonna happen. And I just hoped it was good, especially after yesterday.

My Sidekick buzzed from beside me on the bed and I scrambled to answer it. Automatically, I opened it - expecting some cute little girl text from Alliyson, something that could make my day even better. But it was just a text from Gerard, which was weird since he was just in the next room.

Gerard: Stop being such a crackhead and get in our room. We're going out for dinner

I sighed and replied back.

Me: But we're in France...

Gerard: No shit sherlock now shut up, get up, turn off your headphones and get in here

...How did he know my headphones were on?

"Creep," I mumbled, stuffing my phone in my pocket, pulled out one of my headphones and walked out of my room. I made sure I had the key in my pocket, seeing security out in the hallway and walked over to Gerard, Bob, and Ray's room.

They were all yelling inside, so I thumped on the door with my fist. Gerard eventually appeared, wrenching the door open and let me in, walking back into the little living room set up in their hotel room.

I still didn't understand why they got the nice room, but anyway. I discovered Ray and Bob playing some game on Xbox on the floor in front of the TV. Gerard sat back down next to his brother on the couch.

"Hi losers," I exclaimed, waving at everyone, even though they weren't looking at me.

Ray turned around to flip me off, but what a mistake that was as Bob took the initiative to press some of the buttons on his controller when he wasn't looking.

"Hey!" Ray screeched and moved to press Bob's buttons but Bob had already succeeded in winning the game. "Fuck you!"

Bob smiled mischievously and turned to me, “Look, the vampire leaves his lair!"

"I'm not a vampire," I frowned, and Gerard snorted.

"Coulda sworn I was the vampire."

"You are," Mikey grinned, patting him on the head.

"Don't worry, we like vampires," I then told him, following Mikey in patting him on the head. "Ey! Are we goin now?"

"Uh, yeah," he said and got up. Ray followed him as Bob shut off the console, Mikey safely tucking his phone into his pocket and we followed the other three out of the room.

[Time Elapse]

All of us sat in a separate, private dining room. I mean really, we did have to escape the many fans for a little while. We all sat in a circle, everyone with their own meal in front of them. I myself had picked this tofu meal they had, which surprised me when translated. I had no idea this place would have a vegetarian selection, but I was just happy we didn't go to McDonalds or something.

"What the fuck is tofu anyway?" Bob asked suddenly, causing Mikey to choke on his drink.

"What the hell?"

"Don't worry about it," I snapped, consuming my meal. It was good too.

"Well like, I know it's not meat and everything," Bob continued. "But where does it come from? Is it like...tree? Or is it dirt?"

"I said don't worry about it,"

"Just shut up, Bob," Gerard chuckled and ate another French fry.

"Yeah," Ray agreed, smacking him on the arm.

The Way dick heads - oops, I mean brothers giggled and threw French fries of their own at Bob, who frowned and flipped them off. Ray hissed at them to stop, or they'd get us kicked out, taking another bite of his hamburger.

Yeah, I know. They all got these old fashioned American meals and I had to be the oddball. Oh well, it comes with the territory of being a vegetarian.

Aha, that reminds me of a conversation I had with Alliyson last night.

After we were finished eating we sat and chatted. We finally decided to leave and as I stepped into the car and our driver pulled away from the restaurant, I felt my stomach start to bubble. It wasn't a good feeling, either and it felt disgusting and abnormal. It felt like a small bomb was going off in my stomach. I guessed my food just didn't digest properly and ignored it. I pulled out my Sidekick as I plugged in my headphones and went on AIM.

NJ loves pansy: Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch.
final car wreck: Oh great, it's you.
NJ loves pansy: What is this, no hi no hello?
final car wreck: Hi, hello. =P
NJ loves pansy: Didya miss me?
final car wreck: Nooooooooooo <(^_^)>
NJ loves pansy: But no, that was completely innocent.
final car wreck: Naturally
NJ loves pansy: You missssssssssssssss me
final car wreck: Maybe.
NJ loves pansy: I'll take that as a yes. What's up?
final car wreck: Well I'm talking to this guy you see, hes got a nice tiny ass and pointy hips and he thinks he's so fly. He jumps around on stage as if he's got ants in his pants or some shit.
NJ loves pansy: Sounds hot
final car wreck: Definitely.
NJ loves pansy: Hmm, wanna fuck?
final car wreck: FRANK!
NJ loves pansy: Sorry, just a little horny. I'm cravin for some fresh meat.
final car wreck: And I want a pony. We all can't get what we want.
NJ loves pansy: Well I'll buy you a pony if you give me a blowjob
final car wreck: No Frank, lmfao
NJ loves pansy: Damn. I'll just have to get some French prostitute
final car wreck: Fine -leaves-
NJ loves pansy: No! Come back! I'll fuck you instead =(
final car wreck: That's what I thought.
NJ loves pansy: I lubbie youz <3
final car wreck: You just want to get some
NJ loves pansy: <___< SO!
final car wreck: Fag.
NJ loves pansy: Love you too
final car wreck: So where are you?
NJ loves pansy: Uh...well my French is shit so I don't know, but we're going back to the hotel room
NJ loves pansy: I don't feel too good though.
final car wreck: Well what's wrong?
final car wreck: Come on pook-pook, I don't got all day
NJ loves pansy: Stomach problems.
final car wreck: Well wtf did you eat?
NJ loves pansy: Tofu
final car wreck: Weirdo
NJ loves pansy: <3
final car wreck: I'll be back later, I have to change John's bandages, and walk Ruby
NJ loves pansy: Sure, later
final car wreck: <3 Laterz

I went away right when we came back to the hotel and my stomach really started killing me. I didn't get it, how could tofu react this badly? It'd never happened to me before, I'd had tofu tons of times. But whatever, I hoped I'd just go back to the room and shit it out.

Gross, but it's the truth.