Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 18

Frank's POV;

As I sat in the plane at some French airport, I re-worked this plan out in my head.

The plan for today for the band was lunch in some restaurant in France, and then they'd have to make an 'appearance' somewhere. Although I was supposed to be included in all of this and was not, I knew about it anyway.

While they were away, I had the opportunity to pack up all my shit and somehow caught a cab. Alliyson forwarded the tickets to my email, and I got the hotel to print them for me. I took the cab to the airport, C-something De Gaulle, some French name I was unfamiliar with. And then I'd be in Boston.

Boston, Massachusetts wasn't exactly New York like we'd planned - but Alliyson couldn't get a direct flight from France to New York. Stupid American Airlines. So she got me France to Mass. then Mass. to New York.

Then I'd be in Boston after a while, waiting. I'd have to wait two hours, doing absolutely nothing in that boring airport, waiting for my flight. Then I'd be on my way to meet Alliyson in New York. Hopefully, this plan will go great - with no interruptions.

I'd left a couple notes though - don't get me wrong. Just about everyone got one, Brian (our manager), Worm, and the guys. I just hoped they'd agree on my little break, and respect it. I'm sick anyway, so it's just like if I was there and not doing anything.

I'd be back soon anyway, and I'd jump back into work and touring.

I was curious to know who my little 'replacement' would be while I was gone, but I knew it'd probably be one of the techs. They always want to play anyway, so it's like making one of their freaking dreams come true.

As people settled down around me, I in turn gazed down at my Sidekick. The light on the little ball would blink every couple of seconds, letting me know when someone would sign on or off from AIM, or when I have service. Sadly, I had none currently, which was kind of a piss off.

I was waiting for the plane to take off, bored outta my damn mind. I plugged in my headphones, deciding on some Green Day, when a thought crossed my mind: What would New York be like?

It's not like I hadn't been there before, but this was going to be a whole different experience for me. I was going to Alliyson's house; I was going to be alone with her in her house. I wasn't sure where exactly she lived, what part of New York she meant. I wondered if we'd go to New Jersey, like we'd planned, what her house would look like, what her room would be like...

I shrugged and pushed the thoughts away, hearing the pilot say we were taking off now. I sat up straight and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

[Time Elapse]

"Dearie, It's time to get off the plane." A voice said and when I opened my eyes, the old lady next to me was staring at me intently.

"Oh, thanks," I said and rose from my seat, taking my messenger bag from the overhead compartment.

--

Another flight, another nap.

I felt like I was fucking touring, with all these plane rides.

The woman at the front desk smiled warmly at me as I handed her my ticket. Her blue dress suit was crisp, so sharp I could see the fold lines in it still. She glanced at it, used her hole puncher to pop two through, the click noise sounding out quickly. After pulling off one final tab, she handed it to me and I proceeded down the long, narrow hallway towards the planes entrance.

When I stepped into the plane, I searched for my seat and found it to be all the way in the back.

Ah, exactly where I'd wanted to be. Only Alliyson would know that's the perfect place to put me, so no one can stare or that I can be attacked with the ‘Oh my god, you're Frank Iero!’ nonsense. I was just Frank from Jersey, I mean honestly...

I slid into the window seat and slunk back into it, after I put my bag in the overhead compartment. I began to stare out the window as more people boarded the plane, when I felt a vibration coming from my back pocket. I sat up a little and stuck my hand in, pulling out my Sidekick to a new text.

Alliyson - GOSH.
Me - What
Alliyson - Get here already! My house is boring all alone
Me - Well I'm in the Boston-NY plane already
Alliyson - Well hurry up. Tell me when the pilot says what time you should be landing so I'll know to leave about...a half an hour beforehand
Me - Sure love.

As I put my phone back into my pocket, the flight attendant appeared and asked if I needed anything before the flight.

"No thanks," I replied kindly, flashing her a smile just for extra effect.

Her short blond hair bobbed as she nodded, her bright smile seemed to light up the whole section.

"What's a cutie like you doing on this plane all by yourself?" She asked and put her hands on her hips, eyes burning into the side of my skull.

"Uh...going to New York to meet someone special," I replied sheepishly, not knowing what to say.

I mean really, what flight attendant asks a passenger that on a plane?

"Good, you look like you've been having a hard time," she said and walked away. "Enjoy the flight."

I frowned and looked down at myself. Dressed in a small white t-shirt and dark jeans, I didn't feel like I looked like I've been having a hard time. I self-consciously pulled down on the sleeves of my black zip-up hoodie and popped my hoodie over my head.

Did I really look that bad?

My stomachache was starting to reside but now as the attendant made me all nervous, the butterflies started all over again. And fuck, I didn't wanna throw up on a plane. After all my time of touring, it would be a first. No one even used those damn barf bags anyway, and I didn't wanna be the first.

I slid my headphones in my ears as the seatbelt sign came on. I grabbed mine and clasped it on as the pilot came on the speaker.

"This is Captain Jones speaking and you are on Flight 4820 from Boston to New York City. I suggest if you're on the wrong flight, you get off now," he joked and a couple people laughed.

I didn't find that funny, the band and me did that once.

"It's currently cloudy and windy here in Boston, but New York is sunny and bright at an overall temperature of about 65 degrees. We will be arriving at La Guardia Airport at about 6:30 or so to calm skies. This should be a wonderful and peaceful flight, so everyone buckle up and get comfortable," he finished.

I picked a good artist to keep on repeat and relaxed myself. I took out my phone and texted Alliyson to let her know we'd land at about 6:30. She sent me back a thanks and to have a good flight, along with a smiley and a heart.

I sighed and fell into yet another deep sleep, a smile etched on my face.

Alliyson's POV;

[Time Elapse]

Ah, the ever-familiar nervous feeling came upon me as I stepped out of my car in the Pick-ups and Departures area at La Guardia. I felt a little stupid, considering the weather in New York, in my little blue tank top and black and Grey plaid skirt. Legs felt itchy, due to the annoying leggings I had decided to wear, and my Converse felt tight on feet.

Maybe cause my feet were too damn big.

I sighed and pulled down at the sleeves on my Dead! hoodie, still feeling a little uncomfortable.

Would he look different? Would I look different to him? Did he dye his hair? The picture I had in my mind that represented the 'Frank' aspect wasn't good at these little ideas. I imagined he still had his piercings, still had his hair in that short 'The Black Parade' cut.

Maybe he'd grown a couple inches though. Aw, don't get me wrong; I love him as short as he is. But he could've grown over the time I hadn't seen him.

The stupid device I called my phone buzzed from yet another text from John, probably. I needed to ignore him though, because he was annoying and I didn't want to talk to him. Out of everyone, he was the only one not getting that.

The stupid thing vibrated again and I snatched it out of my pocket and put it on silent, happy for the feature on the phone. I threw it into the passenger seat through the open window, which made it bounce into the driver's seat.

When I turned back around, the gate doors opened and people of all different types came pouring out. I searched the faces for Frank's but I didn't see the little runt. Little kids hung onto their parents, some even riding on the carts. People greeted the others who were picking them up and jumped into their cars and drove off.

Where the hell was Frank?

Passengers exited the airport in packs and droves until Frank finally appeared, suitcase trailing behind him. His messenger bag strap was draped across his chest, hoodie tight on his little body. This must've been his favorite hoodie or something, the same one I always saw him in - the black one with the pins on the pocket. He stood a little away from the gate doors, eyes dancing across the crowd in search of me.

When his eyes finally landed on mine, he shot me an awkward and nervous smile, plus a fruity little wave. I giggled and waved back as he sauntered over and stopped in front of me.

I held my arms out open and ready for him to come in between them. He scooped me up in his arms and hugged me tight. When we pulled away at the same time, we stopped with our faces in front of each other's. Frank's eyes danced across my face as I did the same again, and then we met in the middle.

I was sure I could feel his heartbeat as our lips almost touched, our eyes never loosing focus on each other. Frank rubbed our noses together in a sweet little Eskimo kiss and smiled.

"Hi beautiful," he said, grinning at me.

"Hi dear."

"You have no idea how good it feels to have you standing in front of me right now," he whispered softly and I chuckled.

"Trust me - I do," I announced, snickering in response. "Come on, let's go."

We reluctantly pulled apart and I helped Frank put his suitcase into the trunk of my Jeep. He got into the drivers seat and I slid into the driver’s side, putting my phone in my hoodie pocket. I slowly drove out of my parking spot and pulled away from the Airport towards home.