Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 19

Frank's POV;

Silence.
It was utter and complete silence as we drove out of the airport area and onto...a really big street or parkway I did not know the name of.

You, dear reader, have no idea how hard it was for me when I first saw her. I'll admit, I was nervous at first; scared she wouldn't recognize me or something. Which is fucking stupid, I'll also admit, how can she forget a face like this?

Haha, I'm conceited.

Moving on. As soon as I held her in my arms though, all thoughts of feeling nervous went away. I automatically felt comfortable, and felt at home. And when we pulled away, I wanted to do a little act I call impulse.

I wanted to dip my head to the side. I wanted to go a little closer to her. I wanted to feel those tantalizing lips on mine, those lip rings pressed against my own lips. I wanted another taste of that tongue, but sadly I settled for an Eskimo kiss.

It wasn't easy standing there with her, not being able to do anything I really wanted. It wasn't that I was afraid of taking a chance, I was just afraid of what she'd do in response. Would she kiss me back? Would she push me away? I wasn't sure if I could handle that type of rejection.

We sat in her car, zooming down some parkway, various parts of New York zipping around us. The lights became nothing but a blur, along with the people that loitered around outside.

The atmosphere inside the car was tense though, for a reason I wasn't sure of. The nervousness had settled back inside me, making me a little nauseous again. Alliyson could obviously sense it, as she too stayed quiet on her side of the car, until...

"Frank..." She finally muttered and I tore my gaze away from the window to stare at her.

You know, what's funny is I hadn't thought at all about her appearance during my thoughts on my visit to New York. But she hadn't changed anyway. Her hair still hung a little below her shoulder, although thin, very straight. It looked as silky and wispy as it was last time I'd seen her. Lip rings gleaming longingly from their position in her bottom lips, she tapped a random rhythm on the steering wheel.

When Alliyson turned to me quickly, she also gave me a short smile.

"So how was your flight?" She asked, genuinely interested.

That's what I loved about her, although it seemed fake as fuck for me to ask someone that question, it sounded so true, so lovely, coming from her.

"Great, I got hit on by a flight stewardess," I muttered softly and shuffled my feet. That really wasn't something to brag about, seeing as how she wasn't someone I was attracted to.

The flight attendant, of course.

"Sounds lovely," she answered and reached over the middle of the car. For a quick second I thought she would take my hand in hers but she reached for the radio, switching a couple knobs to get to the right station.

"Z-One-Hundred!" The robotic voice called out quite obnoxiously, so I looked back out the window.

"Where are we?" I asked and I felt her gaze on me again.

"Well now we're turning onto the Van Wyck Expressway honey," she said softly and I felt shivers creep down my spine.

She called me honey.

"And as soon as we get through this bit here, we'll be on the Belt Parkway, and then home," she added and hummed the song on the radio.

Home.

That's what she called it. I guess that's what it would be now wouldn't it? Considering I'd be staying there for god knows how long.

I looked back at her and watched her shift her eyes around as she made a turn onto what I guessed was that Belt Parkway she was talking about.

"How do you know this route so easily?" I asked, while chuckling. "I could never do this in Jersey, I'd always get lost. Even in my own state."

She laughed a bit and fixed her gaze on me for a couple seconds, "Daddy used to take this route all the time when he'd take me to the airport. I guess I just memorized it after a while."

"Oh," I replied quietly. We never really talked about her parents before, and I wasn't sure if it was a touchy subject or not.

"Daddy never really went on trips with us," she went on to say. "It was usually just Mom and I. He probably went on like...two?"

I don't know.

"Oh," I repeated.

"They live around the corner," Alliyson stated, glancing at me quickly. "From my place."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "So are they randomly gonna walk in and shit?

"Not at all. I went by my moms and took my keys back, since I needed to get in and I left my house keys in Florida. They usually just leave me alone now, but they used to be all up in my asshole."

I started laughing, "Sounds good."

"Why?" She asked suddenly.

"Why what?"

"Why do you wanna know if they're gonna walk in and shit?" And with that, she shot me a sly smile.

I smirked back at her, "I was thinking of tying you up and giving you a strip show, whether you liked it or not."

"Horny ass mother fuc-," she started but swerved the car into another lane.

"Stupid bitch ass drunk as hell mother fucking cunt sucking cattle humping bitch what the fuck you think this is, the city? Fucking learn how to drive!" Alliyson screamed out the window at the idiot who cut us off.

I started to laugh, hysterically. She turned to me and shot a glare at me.

"What the fuck you laughing for?" Alliyson bellowed at me, which only caused me to laugh harder. "We almost coulda' died!"

"You have such road rage," I said, giggling. "It's funny."

[Time Elapse]

Alliyson continued driving on what she said later was Sunrise Highway. She stopped at a light after passing what she said was an old abandoned Waldbaums and Wendy's in this shopping complex.

"...And down that street is where my old high school is. And there’s a Burger King and a Path mark, even a movie theater..." She droned on and I sighed.

As much as I knew she hated to admit it, she really did love this town.

The light turned green and she drove down Sunrise, passing a car dealership and a couple other buildings. A diner came into view and then when she passed a Petco, and made the turning signal and drove onto a street named 'Milburn Avenue'.

My heart started beating extremely fast and my throat started to close up. We were almost there, I was guessing.

Okay, maybe I'm just an idiot but way too quickly after passing Pep Boys and a parking lot she pulled into an apartment building complex, parking her car in the parking lot attached. A huge brick building stood before me, lights on either side of the huge sliding doors. You could easily see a lobby with a fireplace brewing at one side, an elevator at another.

"This old place used to be 'Milburn Estates' for these old people but they tore it down after, well, after they died," she explained and turned the car off.

Alliyson turned to smile at me and squeezed my hand. "Lets go," she whispered and that let me know that she was equally as nervous as I was when she jumped out of the drivers seat.

I pulled on my messenger bag and zipped up my hoodie as I stepped out of the passenger’s side. Alliyson was already at the trunk, with it wide open and my bag lingering inside. I pulled some hair behind my ear and stepped towards her, grabbing my suitcase from her and closing the trunk.

Alliyson led me into the apartment building, sliding open the door. We walked into the elevator and waited for a couple seconds until the bell pinged, signaling we were on the second floor. Alliyson pulled out her keys and walked down the dimly lit, dark hallway. She stopped at the first door on the left and quickly put her key into the door, unlocking it and swinging the door open.

I looked around. In front of me was what appeared to be the living room and next to me the kitchen. The kitchen was simple, yet modern. A silver fridge hummed next to me and next to it a stove and then a sink. Cupboards lined the walls in the small kitchen and across from the fridge were a huge counter - eat in kitchen I suppose. On the right of the door was a computer desk that duh, had a flat screen computer.

Back to the living room in front of me, which had a fairly large TV on the wall, a container with DVD’s and video games under it, a Playstation 2 above it and a Guitar Hero II controller next to it. In front of the television was a huge black couch with a tiny coffee table in the middle. On the wall opposite me was a huge window that looked like it had a balcony.

"Come on, I'll show you the rest of the place," Alliyson announced and took my hand after I closed the door. Tingles crept up my spine and she showed me the bathroom (fairly large with everything it needed, tub/shower, toilet, sink, medicine cabinet/mirror).

My heart again had another frenzy as she led me out of the bathroom into what was her room. It was a mess but clean at the same time. Clothes were strewn all over, but no underwear or anything. There was a huge bed in the middle with green covers and opposite it another television. Next to where we were standing was a vanity table. Paper, make up, and jewelry littered the surface and the mirror was marked with words.

"Random thoughts," Alliyson explained and I nodded.

Next to it was a closet and a suitcase in front of it, what I was guessing was hers. She led me out of the room back into the hallway and into another room.

"This was Dan's room, before he moved out," she revealed and we came into a room similar to Alliyson's, only it was blue and maybe half as clean.

Alliyson led me back into the living room and turned to me, still holding my hand. I interlaced our fingers, gripping to the feeling of her soft, small hands. She smiled at me and I returned it.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked curiously, although my heart was in yet another frenzy.

"Wherever you want hun," she replied back wittingly and put her other hand on her hip. I released the one I was holding, grabbing my suitcase and wheeled it towards the bathroom.

She made a 'huh' noise as I slowly opened the door to her room and dropped my stuff and letting down my messenger bag, throwing myself on her bed. It smelled like her, the scent cold and faint. I braided my fingers behind my head and stretched out.

Alliyson soon came into the room and stood at the doorway, her arms now folded and a smirk playing on her face.

"What, might I ask, are you doing?" And she proceeded to stare down at me intently.

"Lying down in the bed I've chosen to sleep in," I replied and grinned at her.

"Oh really, well what if that bed is already taken?"

"Too bad. They will just have to put up with me sleeping in this bed with them, now won't they?" I shot back at her and she smiled, walking out of the room.

"You're quite a catch Iero," she called from the front of the house and I laughed lightly.

This was gonna be so much fun.