Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 20

Alliyson's POV;

After cleaning up the front of the apartment, I went back into my room to find Frank sprawled out across my bed on his stomach, fast asleep. Eh, I don't blame him; he just had to travel from France. He probably didn't get half as much sleep as I did.

I observed him for a couple seconds, wondering what to do.

Do I risk waking him up, telling him to get into some proper sleeping clothes? Do I just undress him myself, and probably stare in awe at his...well probably amazing body? Or do I just leave him like that and probably have an uncomfortable sleep knowing he isn't changed at all?

I decided option B was the best for everyone, and he was probably so knocked out from being tired that he wouldn't even notice. So I lunged for his Etnies shoes, ripping both off of his feet, leaving his socks. I flipped him over and sat gently on his torso, undoing his belt buckle and sliding open his skinny black jeans. I jumped off of him and pulled his jeans off as Frank sat there, snoring his problems away. I folded them neatly and tossed them somewhere. I jumped over him again, this time un-zippering his sweatshirt, fondling the buttons, patches, and pins on his sweatshirt.

Frank grunted softly as I pushed him back on his stomach, pulling the sleeves off of his arms and then finally off his body and threw that on the floor.

Now it was the shirt...To take it off...To not take it off...What's a girl to do?

I chose not to and hopped off, immediately missing the warmth he was radiating onto me. I hopped over him and was about to get off the bed when I felt a warm hand on my wrist, pulling me back down.

"You didn't think you'd get away with that and not get something in return now did you?" A voice spoke softly in my ear, lust dripping from every word.

I turned around and smirked at Frank as he sat up slowly, throwing each of his legs around me as we both sat on the edge of the bed, his arms wrapped around me. One hand sat comfortably on each of my thighs, Frank's breath streaming through my sweatshirt to my neck. He started to tug on my skirt, about to undo the zipper and pull it off.

I smirked at him, but he couldn't really see with my back to him and all.

I stood up abruptly and tore off my sweatshirt as Frank gazed at me longingly and I stood in front of him, over both of his legs. I dropped both of my knees on the bed and started straddling him, making sure I rubbed myself on top of him. He gulped and watched me pull him close to me, pressing our chests together. Frank continued to stare at me intently, trying to figure out what I was doing as I jumped up a little, fixing myself on him more. He put his hands on both of my thighs, rubbing them slowly.

Here comes the fun part.

I stared down at him, a tiny smile on my face as I made it seem like I was going to kiss him but then pulled his head back slowly. As I got total access to his neck, his Adam's apple moving slightly as I knew Frank was trying to figure out what I was going to go.

I kissed his neck, then started to lick it slowly, first in little circles but they gradually got bigger. I could feel Frank stirring beneath me, starting to loose focus on my thighs and rubbing them and now concentrating on me licking and sucking in his neck. I moved away from the left of his neck and towards his Adam's apple, kissing it at first then moving down to the spot under it.

This works with all guys, trust me.

I kissed it then started rolling my tongue over it, receiving a huge response from Frank as he gripped tightly to my thighs, tipping his head back on his own so that I could get more access to his neck.

Stupid, naive, little fool. I licked and sucked on his neck harder, starting to go back to his Adam's apple but never leaving that spot for too long. It bobbed around as I knew he was gonna do it soon, I could feel it.

Literally.

"Oh...my...god..." Frank moaned as I sucked once more before pushing him down, probably giving him the idea that there was more coming.

Too bad there wasn't, all I needed was that one moan from him and it was all over.

I jumped up from our position, leaping off the bed towards my dresser as Frank grabbed for me but I was too quick. I grabbed my Fourth of July hippo shorts and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door; last seeing Frank sat up on the bed, looking around confused.

"Are you fucking serious!" Frank groaned from the opposite side of the door and I giggled as I changed into the shorts, ripping off my leggings and skirt and tugging on my shorts. I folded up my clothes and opened the door slowly.

Frank was tucked into my bed, light turned off and back facing the window. I sighed as I tossed my clothes onto the chair and jumped onto the bed. I slid into the covers and faced Frank as I heard him breathing, obviously not asleep yet, but trying to sound like he was.

"Frank...It's a little cold over here! Don't you want to cuddle with me?" I whispered, only receiving a grunt from him.

"I don't cuddle with teases," he declared and shifted a little.

"Oh come on...don't be like that!" I begged and he shifted again as I stared as his back. "Frank..."

"Hmph," he responded and I sighed loudly, turning around and facing the window, forcing myself to try to sleep.

After a while of effortless trying and wondering if he was really mad at me, I started to fall asleep to realize there was movement in the bed.

"Mother fucking..." Frank growled and turned around quickly, reaching out for me and dragging me over to him, engulfing me in the warmth of his arms.

I smiled contently at myself as Frank murmured curses and hissing every time he called me a tease. He put kisses on the nape of my neck, and then planting his head there. I could feel his hot breath penetrating the exposed skin on my shoulder.

"So how's this going to work?" Frank asked slowly and I turned to look at him.

"How's what gonna work?" I asked and he blinked. I brushed away a couple hairs that were in his face behind his ear and he grinned down at me.

"This whole me staying here thing. What are we gonna do?"

"Well duh Frankie-kins," I explained and he smiled at his new nickname. "It's a vacation for both of us."

"We're gonna be so bored..." He declared and I turned away from him, Frank going back in his previous position. "There's not really anything to do around here, from what I've seen."

"So? We'll be bored together. One day at a time Frank..." I whispered and he yawned. "Come on love, time for bed. Think when vacations over."

"Mmm," he responded and snuggled himself into my body, kissing my back once and we slowly drifted off to sleep.