Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 21

Alliyson's POV;

When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining through my dark red curtains and someone's ragged breathing was beating into my ear. I turned a little, not to wake him up and smirked a little.

Frank slept next to me, arm wrapped around my body, face planted in his own pillow. His mouth was wide open, his tongue dangling at the side.

And I've never seen someone look cuter.

I leaned over and kissed his nose softly and yawned.

What time is it?

I glanced all over the room, searching for the time when I finally decided 'hey, lets get up!' I lifted Frank's arm off of me, and slowly slipped out of the bed. I slid my feet into my Jack Skellington slippers and yawned again along with a stretch as I went into the bathroom, slowly closing the door.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and winced at the extent of my hair, which was all over. I bit down on my lip rings and decided to rinse my face and wash out my mouth. I turned on the tap, splashed my face with water and then getting my toothbrush and toothpaste. I squeezed some on and hummed the chorus to Falling Far Behind by The Junior Varsity to myself as I brushed my teeth. I rinsed and rinsed my toothbrush, putting it back in the cup in the corner.

I stepped out of the bathroom back into the living room, where the sun flashed in my eyes from the window. I wiped my eyes and looked around. What the hell, didn't I have a clock in this place?

My eyes then fell on the microwave, which read 9:30.

So much for sleeping in.

I found my abandoned Sidekick on the eat-in-table and slid it open, checking for new messages. I flicked around on AIM to see if Ana was on, I was surprised she and John didn't team up and send the Navy looking for me.

She wasn't but she did text me last night, after Frank and I came in.

Ana - Holy crap u stupid dumb bitch, where da fuck are you?!

Eh...I couldn't have her verbally abusing me like that.

Me - Listen slut, I don't know wtf you think this is

And I waited...

Ana - WHERE DA FUCK R U?
Me - Oh don't get your thong twisted ...
Ana - *NOT LAUGHING* EXPLAIN HOEBAG
Me - No explanation ready.
Ana - ??? WHERE R U
Me- Somewhere, I'm fine
Ana - Explain this 2 me. John's freaked da fuck out
Me - Listen, I just needed a break away from him okay so I left. Is that so hard to understand?
Ana - Did u have 2 leave him like DAT? He called me, screaming bout not knwin where u were. He checked all the malls and hotels hospitals and almost called da cops. So I told him 2 explain wat happened nd he did, saying it was all his fault and he needed 2 find u
Me - Well too-fucking-bad.
Ana – R U CRZY?
Me - Slightly.
Ana - Not laughing.
Me - Trust me Ana, I'm fine. No need to worry, tell John him and I will talk about this when I'm ready, I just need to get my head cleared.
Ana - If u say so bitch. Never make him call me like that again
Me - What, was he crying ?! Hah
Ana - Yeah

My heart dropped.

Me - Are you joking?
Ana - Did we not already clarify that I was not LAUGHING?
Me - Shit...
Ana - Exactly. He's gonna go find you
Me - Just great. Look, I'm gonna try to go to sleep, I'll ttyl k? <3
Ana - Uh huh, stupid bitch. Idk wtf I'm gonna do with u

I slid the screen closed and set it down on the coffee table in front of the couch. I made a frustrated sigh and lay down on my back, covering my eyes with my hands.

So great, John misses me. And he's gonna go look for me. Super. Excellent. Fantabulous.

I better not be in a compromising position when he does.

[Time Elapse]

Frank's POV;

When my eyes snapped open, I smiled and reached out for Alliyson, expecting her to be beside me still. But when my palm slapped down on cold sheets, I groaned and rolled over onto my back, stretching. I yawned and landed back on my side, looking at the wall opposite the bed.

Eddie the head was looking back at me, a very sinister grin on his face. I could distinctly see a hand gripping onto his shirt as he held a bloody machete and I smiled, loving the fact that Alliyson had an Iron Maiden poster.

Beside it sat a ton more, like Metallica, Misfits, Anthrax, Taking Back Sunday, Bon Jovi, Matchbox Twenty, and even two My Chem. ones. I grinned at our picture, remembering the photo shoot we did for The Black Parade one.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a light blink and I turned to the side table, seeing my Sidekick lying on the edge. I barely remembered putting it there last night when Alliyson had gone into the bathroom, but I reached for it anyway, sliding the flip screen open.

I had a couple new messages, two from people at Skeleton Crew, one from Brian that I'd get to later, and one from Gerard that was extremely long.

Well Frank, you've gone and had a disappearing act. I don't blame you actually, I sometimes wish I could just run away from everything to god knows where, just to relax. But alas, I cannot, due to touring and shit. I wish you'd tell me why you decided you needed to leave, other then leaving a note explaining not to text, call, IM, or try to find you. I realize this is your decision and I'm proud you've done it on impulse. You've been needing to do these type of things to live your life, and learn from your mistakes. I've explained that you just needed a break to the band and to Brian, also I've posted a bulletin on our website and on the band's Myspace explaining that you took a break from touring, that it was much needed and that yes, we'd all miss you but we'd live with it. Mark, that guy we got when you had food poisoning...well he's been playing for you in your place, but he's not you. I miss you flailing around the stage and almost killing the others, and me and I also just miss my best friend. But I respect you and I can't wait for when you get home.

PS. I'm pretty sure you're with Alliyson and wish her the best from me and a kiss on a cheek. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. =) WWGD, eh?

Love,
G.Way xoxo


I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond to that. What did Gerard want? Was he even expecting a response? I didn't want to say something corny like 'Thanks for understanding' or 'You're a great friend too G', because I'd never live that shit down.

After thinking for a bit I decided to type send back something only Gerard would fully understand.

Carry on, my wayward son.

The battery sign was blinking, to let me know it was low. I groaned and got up from the bed, searching the outlets for Alliyson's charger. When my eyes landed on it by the bathroom door, I picked up the cord and slid the respected piece into my phone.

After I laid my phone on the floor, I went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face and rid myself of the morning breath.

And then I'd go find Alliyson.