Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 22

Frank's POV;

I heard the floorboards creek from underneath my feet when I stepped into the living room. Slow breathing came from the couch, and when I leered over I found Alliyson laying on it.

With an arm dangling over the side and mouth half open, drool continued to make its way out of her mouth.

Haha, is that not the cutest thing you've ever heard of?

...I can't believe I just used the word cute.

I crept around the sofa and sat down on the coffee table slowly, wincing at the light that came from the window. She didn't move while I did this so I reached over and kissed her on the cheek, just to see if I'd get a reaction.

She stirred a little and her eyes fluttered open. She stared at me for a couple seconds before smiling and closing her eyes again. Then she shot her eyes open again and rose from the couch quickly, looking around with a confused look on her face.

"I come in peace," I joked and she squinted at me.

"What were you doing?" She asked questioningly and scratched her head, still not noticing the drool still on her chin and on the couch.

"Well I was watching you sleep...You're really beautiful when you drool, you know."

Alliyson stared wide eyed at me and then reached up to her face, finally feeling the drool and wiping it away and putting it on her blue tank top. She growled at me, as I still didn't move from my spot, folding my arms in front of me.

"How was your sleep?" I asked intently and she yawned and stretched, shooting her skinny arms outward.

"Fine, peaceful. Yours?" She asked genuinely and smiled at me.

"Mine was amazing. I got to sleep with a beautiful girl by my side, never been better," I replied and she grinned.

"What time is it love?" I picked up her Sidekick to check.

"About 12:00."

"Good, want to go and get some food?" She asked, standing up. I stared at her and gave her a 'food from where, can you even cook' face.

She punched me and walked into her room. "Yes Frank, I can cook but I'm too lazy. There's a Dunkin Donuts on Merrick, we can go feast on their food and purge on donuts," she called from her room where I could hear her fiddling around.

"Sounds good to me," I replied and rose from the table into her room, where she stood in front of her suitcase, her eyebrows furrowed together, her finger on her chin.

"We'll shower and then go, k lovey?" She said, grabbed some clothes and went into the shower.

[Time Elapse]

After we both showered, I got into a clean Misfits t-shirt and put on my purple and black striped hoodie and my usual pair of jeans. She followed me in the same dark skinny jeans and my belt that she found in my bag, and just had to wear. Alliyson also had on a periwinkle tank top, with a, what she called 'Aero* hoodie' over it.

We took a long ass walk down her street to a main road she called 'Merrick Road' and we approached Dunkin Donuts. Alliyson and I walked hand in hand into the small establishment, a small smile on my face as we made small talk.

The Dunkin Donuts was pretty much empty, except for two teenage girls sitting at the table in the front, sipping on Coolattas. They were already giggling when we walked in, but it got worse when we got past them.

I ignored them, bit down on my lip ring and squeezed Alliyson's hand as she looked up at the menu, deciding what she wanted. She looked back at me and smiled when the cashier came, named Jordane. She was skinny and pale with long black hair and glasses, staring intently at Alliyson and myself. Alliyson looked back at her and smiled.

"Uh, can I get a number 6 please?"

"Sure," the girl mumbled, barely taking her eyes off of me. I looked up at the menu to see that a number 6 was a bagel with cream cheese and a medium iced coffee. "Milk and sugar?"

Alliyson nodded and turned to me.

"I'll have a raisin bagel with butter and a medium coffee. Milk, no sugar please," I said softly and looked down at Alliyson and my hands linked together.

Jordane went to go take care of the order as the girls in the front giggled again when she almost dropped the knife. After about three minutes she returned with two bags and our coffees. Allison handed her a ten and Jordane rang it up, giving Alliyson back her change.

Jordane turned to me abruptly, "I'm sorry, you look an awful lot like Frank Iero from My Chemical Romance..."

I gave her a nervous laugh and smiled.

"Well yeah, I am," I revealed and she squeaked in excitement.

"She's such a freak, oh my god," one of the girls in the front shrieked and Jordane turned pink. Alliyson whirled around and I knew she was going to say something really rude. So I held her back and more towards me before she went over and hit the girl.

The girl and her friend giggled at our responses and left, laughing up a storm.

"Don't mind them, that's just my sister and her new 'friend'," Jordane said suddenly and I turned to her.

"You shouldn't let her treat you like that," I advised, grabbing our stuff and Alliyson dropped my hand to take the drinks as we walked over to a table on the side, next to the soda machine.

Jordane disappeared in the back when we sat down and Alliyson got up, grabbed an armful of sugar packets and a straw, some napkins, and sat down opposite me. I frowned at this and opened my bagel anyway, she doing the same. She flipped open the cover on the medium iced coffee and ripped open like five packets and poured them in, creating a sugar mountain at the top.

I stared at her incredulously, as she poured about three more, closing the container and mixing the drink up with the straw.

"Is it really that interesting?" She asked and finally looked up at me, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Almost amazing," I smirked back, taking another bite out of my bagel.

We ate in silence, Alliyson ripping her bagel to shreds while I laughed at her. She got cream cheese on her face and I reached over with a napkin and wiped it off, Alliyson watching me the whole time.

She really was just a big kid.

After we finished eating and Alliyson got a donut (apparently it was her ritual), we sat there drinking our coffees, mine smoking and hers probably freezing and over-sugared.

Alliyson turned to me suddenly, after I started tapping the guitar part to Demolition Lovers on the table, "What day is tomorrow?"

"Wednesday? I don't know," I replied and took another sip from my coffee. Damn, It was almost finished.

"Lets go to the city tomorrow."

I stared at her like she had a million heads. "Why?" I asked, baffled.

"I'm tired of Baldwin already. Come on! We'll go shopping and even go visit Sahina..." And then came the puppy dog eyes.

"Don't even..." I started but she took my hand from across the table, pouting and making a sad face. "Ugh..." I sighed in a defeated tone and she squealed happily.

"Come on, lets go home," she said and rose from the table, pushing in her chair and throwing out our garbage.

After we both grabbed our drinks, we exited through the front door of the Dunkin Donuts. Once again, we were both hand in hand.

I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
-So I cut out the scene with Jordane. In the original version, Frank looks for her, hugs her goodbye. Alliyson gets mad/jealous, and they have a little fight on the walk home. But I decided it was pretty irrelevant to the story, so I took it out.