Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 23

Frank's POV;

This time, when I woke up, there was a rather heavy presence on top of my body. When I realized Alliyson and I had fallen asleep on the couch after talking until about 12 in the morning, I remembered why she was there.

There wasn't enough room for both of us to lay side by side and face to face on the couch when laying down, so we compromised. We ate a lot of dinner and hung around for a while, finally deciding to just lay down and play 20 Questions.

Which turned into 50 Questions.

Breathing soft and slow, Alliyson snored lightly, head on my chest. I checked to make sure she wasn't drooling on me or hadn't during the night and smiled when I saw none.

Then I giggled (on the inside) at the sight of her face. Bloated walrus came to mind, and I began to shake from not being able to let my laugh out.

God, she was so damn cute.

Not that this was my second time saying cute or anything.

I contemplated waking her up or just sitting here when I remembered out little journey to the city that was supposed to happen today. I looked at the time on the cable box underneath the TV and the glowing lights told me it was 12:05. After groaning a 'fuck it', I began to shake Alliyson a little.

She stirred and sat up abruptly again, something I'd learn was her attempt at waking up. With the look of sleep still on her face, she yawned and stretched, smiling at me when she was finished.

Then she fell back on me quickly, causing a loud 'oomph' to escape my mouth.

"Aren't you getting up?" I asked, confused and she started to shake a little, chuckling at me.

"No, I like sleeping on you. You're comfortable for a skinny lil' bitch," she replied and clung to my body.

I scoffed and sat up, bringing Alliyson up with me, "Aren't we supposed to go to the city today?"

Alliyson's doe-like brown eyes met mine, about an inch away from my face. I bit my lip self consciously, and watched her think about it for a second before she connected eyes with me again, "Isn't it kinda early?"

"Babe, it's 12."

"I knew that," she muttered before jumping off of me and did a leap off the couch, stretching out a hand to pull me up. "Let's get ready now then!"

And before I knew it, she was out of the living room with both of our hoodies in hand and walked into her own room. I followed behind her, watching her throw the hoodies down on the floor before she stood over her suitcase, trying to decide what to wear.

"How about you wear nothing?" I joked as I sat down on the bed and pulled my own bag towards me.

"That could be arranged after we get back," was her answer, finally figuring out what she wanted to wear. She threw it down on the bed beside me and stormed outta the room.

"Where are you going?" I called after her and pulled out my own clothes.

"Well I'm kinda hungry so you shower first," Alliyson said back, from where I assumed she was in the kitchen, hearing the fridge door open.

"Fine by me," I claimed and went into the bathroom, clothes in hand.

[Time Elapse]

After a nice shower and some slightly burnt toast ("I can't make toast! Sue me!"), I sat on the couch again, fiddling with my black sweatshirt with the patches and buttons.

Before Alliyson stormed into the bathroom, she grabbed her closed and her iPod dock. She said something about 'old tunes' and slammed the door.

The shower came on, and then so did the music.

"Ooooh...yeah! Yeah! Aw! Yeaaah! Oh...yeah! Aw! Yeaaaah! Oooooh, yeaah-ow!" Alliyson sang out from behind the door and I smiled as I recognized the song she played.

It was Iron Maiden's Killers, one of my favorite songs. Last night, during our little game, we were naming our favorite songs by different bands. Alliyson had mentioned 'Iron Maiden' and we both agreed this was one of their best, and one of our favorites.

"You walk through the subway, his eyes burn a hole in your back. A footstep behind you, he lunges, prepared for attack. Scream for mercy, he laughs as he's watching you bleed. Killer behind you, his blood lust defies all his needs!" Alliyson sang again, perfectly in tune with Paul Di'Anno's voice.

"My innocent victims are slaughtered with wrath and despise. The mocking religion of hatred that burns in the night. I have no one, I'm bound to destroy all this greed. A voice inside me compelling to satisfy me," Alliyson belted out, then continuing to screech along with the guitar parts.

"I can see what a knife's meant to be. And you'll never know how I came to foresee, see, see!" The three of us sang together (Alliyson, Di'Anno, and myself), causing me to smile. That was my favorite part.

I tapped my foot to the beat, starting to air guitar and immediately missing my own guitar, the feeling of the chords beneath my fingers. I hoped Sahina had a guitar at her place, I felt like I needed the familiarness of one.

After going through the rest of Killers and then Phantom of the Opera, Alliyson finally got out of the shower, turning off the tap and I guessed, started getting dressed.

Alliyson changed the music to Mindless Self Indulgence, blasting Tornado and Bitches as she got dressed, finally emerging from the bathroom. I stood up.

Alliyson wore tight black pants (and my belt) and a tight ...And Justice for All t shirt. She held in her hands her DEAD! sweatshirt (although that's a little cliché), and her hair was bolt straight. Little hand cuffs were dangling from her ears, along with a small silver necklace from her neck, either her name and a heart in the middle.

"What?" She asked as I kept staring at her, adjusting the little clip in her hair.

I shook my head and stuffed my hands into my jeans pockets, not knowing what to say without making a fool of myself. She crept closer to me, pressing our hips together and smiled at me.

"What is it Frankie-doodle?" She asked in sing-song and all I could do was smile at her.

"You look...really cool," I managed to choke out, removing my hands from my pockets taking the left and resting it on her hip, and the other to investigate her necklace.

"Let's go or we'll never get there, we might miss the bus," she said and pulled away from me to get our phones off of the charger. I frowned at her, even after she handed my Sidekick to me and grabbed the keys and whatever else she needed, and bounced out the door.

Bus?...

After we exited Alliyson's place and walked down her street, the same way we'd gone to get to Dunkin Donuts, she pulled me to what I thought was the bus stop.

I stood next to her a little awkwardly, as she pulled out her iPod out of nowhere and plugged the headphones into her ears.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked after she spun around to face me, starting to dance at whatever song was playing.

Pulling out one headphone, she slid the iPod into her back pocket and took her Sidekick from her hoodie pocket.

"Okay well first we have to go to Queens, which is where this bus takes us. Then we have to take the train to 42nd Street and then get a taxi to Sahina's," she answered as the bus pulled up from down the street and Alliyson pulled out a gold card that read 'Metrocard' on it.

"Why can't we just drive?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her as the bus approached and we jumped on. Alliyson popped the card into a slot twice and pulling me to a two seater (she grabbed the window seat), pulling her legs up.

"Well I hate driving all the way to Sahina's, I'd rather take the bus and the train," she mused after I'd sat down.

[Time Elapse]

After taking the bus to Queens, Alliyson pulled me off the bus at what looked like an entry to the train station, people surrounding it. I looked around awkwardly, everyone sort of staring at me questioningly as Alliyson dragged me down the steps towards the Subway. She put the card into the slot again, pushing me through and stepping through herself.

We walked down a hallway to a set of stairs that led to the area with the trains, one already waiting with the letter 'E' glowing from the back. As I was about to step towards it when Alliyson dragged me away and towards the left, the empty side.

"What the..." I exclaimed, lowering my voice as people started to stare at me. Alliyson turned my head towards the train I almost stepped on to see it start to leave.

"What the fuck?..." I growled and she folded her arms at me and started to laugh.

"You really are from New Jersey," she mumbled and unfolded her arms, jumping on me and hugging me as I heard a rumbling and a new train appeared in front of me.

I lead her onto the train, she still clutching onto me and saw only one seat underneath the map. I immediately let go of her and jumped into the seat childishly as she soon realized what I did and walked over to me, staring down at me evilly.

"Hey, Franklin - that's not funny!" She growled, and I laughed as she called me Franklin. I patted my lap, gesturing for her to sit down on me and she did so, still fuming as I giggled under her. She reached back and pulled my hood on my head, I doing the same to her.

I pulled out my own iPod, plugging in the headphones and found something to listen to as Alliyson did the same. The train began to ride away, with my head on her shoulder and she leaning back on me.

[Time Elapse]

After a while, with Alliyson now beside me, she pulled her headphones out and turned off the music. I followed slowly as she stood up before the train stopped, and pulled me off the bench and off the train all together. Some sign told me we were at the 'Port Authority', and then Alliyson brought me through two glass double doors to the busy streets of New York.