Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 25

Frank's POV;

"Sahina!" Alliyson squealed, pulling Sahina into a tight hug and waddling into the room.

Which left me to close the door behind us, after I stepped in.

God, I felt like I was Lurch in the Addams Family.

As Alliyson and Sahina giggled with their girl talk into some other room, I took a good look around.

The apartment was split into three areas, the kitchen and dining room area which was too the left when you walked in, in front was a long hallway to what I'm guessing was the bedroom and bathroom and to the right was the huge living room.

Sahina had white walls but she still had pictures and paintings all over the hallway I was in and I walked into the living room which was like any other. Only it had a huge wall unit that had a TV in the middle and across from that a huge black and white couch with a tiny black and white coffee table in front of it. There was a huge window to the left of the room, and the blinds were drawn open with sunlight littering the room, illuminating over Alliyson and Sahina who tittered away about I don't even know what.

"Teeny- I mean Frank stop being a lil' weirdo and sit with us," Alliyson ordered, and patted next to her on the couch that she and Sahina now sat in, between two small ones.

I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Alliyson who now faced Sahina with a huge smile on her face.

"So how are you guys? When I heard you were coming to NY, I was a little surprised," Sahina started and Alliyson cut her off.

"Fine, we just needed a vacation. Right Frankie?" She replied and turned to me briefly, as I nodded in agreement.

"That's fair. It's been a while anyway, Frank, since I came to Florida."

"Yeah," I started, remembering how that day when exactly and how it ended. "Last time I saw you, you were dancing like a drunken fool with Gerard."

Alliyson swatted at my chest and exclaimed, "Frank!" While Sahina giggled and set her piercing green eyes on Alliyson.

"It's fine, he's right! I was acting like a drunken fool and all," she said and Alliyson laughed lightly, not refraining from smacking me on the leg.

"Don't be so nice to him," she said. "He doesn't deserve it."

"What is it with you today and your abuse!" I exclaimed and Alliyson pulled me towards her, hugging me and pressing my face against her...chest.

Ahem, upper chest - if you catch my drift.

"Nothing Frankie-kins, you're still my favorite," she replied, a huge smile on her face and Sahina smiled while I, I was just glowing.

Did I mention she pressed my face against her chest?

"Oh gosh I'm such a terrible hostess. Do you guys want anything to drink?" Sahina asked, immediately rising from the couch and started towards the kitchen.

"Whatever you got," I replied in a muffled tone, still pressed to Alliyson's chest.

"Water for me," Alliyson said and looked down at me while Sahina went to get the drinks.

"Am I choking you?" She asked sweetly and released me.

"No, I was fine though...Mind if I go back?" I asked and she punched me.

But that didn't really hurt.

She flashed me that smile, the smile that sent chills down my spine back when I first met her. It was almost like she saved the smile just for me. Her lip rings shifted a little, causing Alliyson to lick her lips.

Unaware, I did the same.

I listened for Sahina's footsteps before reaching over and quickly pressing my lips against Alliyson's. She was surprised at first, but then she warmed up to me before I heard Sahina close the fridge door and I pulled away from her.

Alliyson stared at me in shock, her mouth slightly hung open as Sahina appeared suddenly, out of nowhere. She was holding a tray with two glasses of what looked like lemonade with a slice of something over it and one with water, all had ice. She handed me the lemonade looking one and Alliyson the water before taking the other drink and setting down the tray.

I took a sip and realized it wasn't lemonade but actually some kind of tequila pineapple drink and I looked at Sahina questioningly before she caught my gaze, Alliyson sipping her water quietly.

"It's this Piña Coladá drink. I don't know, wiL bought it last week and I haven't tried it," she explained, gingerly tasting it.

"Oh, okay. Alliyson do you want some?" I asked, offering her the drink. She shook her head and kept drinking her water, avoiding my gaze.

Oh come on, all I did was kiss her.

"She's allergic," Sahina answered.

"Are you serious?" I sputtered, almost spitting out my drink.

"I'm allergic to a lot of things Frank," she finally said, glancing at me quickly.

"Like?" I asked, genuinely interested.

"Well pineapples, so basically that drink you're holding. Along with grass and trees, since I have seasonal allergies. Uh, pork - which is why I only eat chicken and certain kinds of fish. And turkey, kind of," she answered, taking a couple cold slurps from her drink.

"Wow..." I replied and Sahina giggled at me. "What's so funny?"

"It seems like a lot at first right, but you kind of get used to it," she said and fixed her stunning green eyes on mine again before going back to her drink, finishing it and setting it down on the table. I caught a glimpse at a simple gold band with a tiny green gem in the middle on her finger.

"Married?" I asked, gesturing at her hand.

Sahina smiled quickly and I felt Alliyson sustain a giggle. "Well yes actually," she answered and pointed to a picture on the wall behind us.

In the picture there was Sahina with a huge group of guys that I recognized as the band Aiden, good mates of mine.

"You're married to...Aiden?" I asked, confused and Alliyson burst out laughing, setting her 3/4 empty glass of water down so she could hold her sides, her face and ears now turning red.

"What, I didn't make a joke!" I defended, frowning at Alliyson.

"No, it's okay Frank," Sahina cooed comfortingly next to Alliyson, while she continued to laugh. "I'm engaged to wiL Francis."

"Okay, so I wasn't that far off now wa-Alliyson stop laughing!"

Alliyson covered her mouth to hide her smile but stopped laughing enough for me to start tickling her, grabbing at her sides and Sahina joined in, the both of us tickling Alliyson until she jumped up from the couch and sat at the other one.

"Aw, you're no fuckin' fun. I mean, a couple minutes ago you were so eager to laugh, and now you don't wanna?" I snapped at her and she flipped me off before blowing me a kiss, Sahina still laughing and I tried catching my breath.

"You guys are impossible."

"I'm hungry!" Alliyson complained from the other couch, folding her arms.

"Me too," Sahina and I agreed and Sahina turned back and forth between Alliyson and I.

"I'm sorry I have no food since the guys were here yesterday and ate it all up. How about we go out to eat?" She asked and Alliyson and I both nodded eagerly, neither of us eating since we left.