Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 26

Frank's POV;

After going out to get McDonald's we came back to Sahina's to chill out, it being around 3 o'clock now.

You know, it really fucking sucks being a vegetarian and going to places like McDonald's. Solely for the fact that they don't have a vegetarians meal that I like.

Well whatever, regardless of that I ate my body weight in French fries and drank a shitload of Coke Zero. Alliyson got that nuggets meal and after that she got another order of French fries claiming 'skinny girls gotta eat all the food they can.'

How someone so small consume so much food, and not gain a pound was beyond me.

When we came in Alliyson and Sahina immediately went to the living room, and I suddenly needed to use the bathroom.

"Hey Sahina?" I called out from the door after closing it. Sahina turned to me, her eyebrows raised. "Uh...where's your bathroom?"

She gave me a small smile and pointed down the hallway exactly in front of the doorway to two doors. "One on the right."

Sahina went back into the living room and I went into the bathroom to relieve myself but before I could I heard Sahina blurt out, "Okay now spill."

Whoa, okay. I shut the door quietly, locking it but straining my ears to hear Alliyson and Sahina's conversation.

True, it wasn't my nature to be nosy but it's just the abruptness of how she said it that got me extremely worried; like I should listen in, deep inside my stomach.

"Well come on tell me, what's really been going on," Sahina begged and I heard Alliyson sigh. I could just see her rolling her eyes.

"Nothings been going on Sahina..."

"Lies!" She barked and I leaned in closer to the bathroom wall that was next to the living room.

"Lower your voice," Alliyson commanded softly and Sahina giggled.

"Okay now well, what's been going on?" She asked again.

"Well Frank was sick and John and I got into a fight and well. Okay here's how it started. No. Okay, oh my god," Alliyson sputtered.

"Spit it out!" Sahina growled.

"I just don't know Sahina."

"What do you mean you just don't know? You flew him in from what, Germany or what-"

"France," she corrected and I stifled a giggle.

"Whatever, France it is. So you flew him out from France to stay with you in New York because you and John got into a fight? That doesn't seem rational," she argued and Alliyson sighed.

"It's not the rationality of the situation, it's just the fact that I asked Frank to come out here and stay with me after John and I got into an argument and he kinda threw me out of the house..." She trailed and I cringed, waiting for Sahina to blow up.

"John did WHAT!" She yelled and I smiled at my expectations. "You let this son of a shut your mouth kick you out of the house? What happened! What in the world were you two fighting about that made him kick you out?"

"Frank," Alliyson said simply and I knew Sahina's jaw probably dropped. "Look it doesn't even matter, Frank and I just needed the vacation, that's all."

"Then how do I know you're lying?"

"Lying?" Alliyson choked out and I leaned in closer, deciding to use the bathroom later. This was getting good.

"I saw him kiss you Alliyson. How many times have you guys kissed so far?" Sahina asked and I shut my eyes and pushed my head against the wall.

Fuck, she'd seen.

"Like twice."

"So he likes you..."

"I guess so Sahina," Alliyson barked and I winced at the sharpness of her words.

"Well do you like him?" Sahina asked simply and I felt my heart drop to my feet, my ears pounding for more.

"Yeah, I do," Alliyson finally said after what seemed like forever and I let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding.

She likes me! She likes me! Ahahaha, I felt like I could sing a million songs, laugh at all the bullies from school back in Jersey, even kiss Gerard!

Wait a minute...

"But it's not that easy," she added and I slammed down on the toilet seat, hard.

"Care to explain?" Sahina asked softly and I heard Alliyson sniffle.

Aw fuck, she's fucking crying?

"Don't cry Alliyso. .."

"No you have no idea, it's really not that easy! Yeah I fucking like him but what the hell am I supposed to do about it? I can't just leave John, and Frank's not exactly single, you know. It just hurts, like I really don't want to fall in love. Wait maybe I do...well okay I want to fall in love but I don't want to hurt and I don't want to be hurt! And..."

"But either way you're going to hurt someone."

"Exactly!" Alliyson sputtered and I felt one lone tear slide down my face, but I immediately wiped it away. "I don't want Frank to hate me if I pick John, so to speak, and I don't want John to hate me either. After everything me and him went through, for us to just fall apart like this is...unexpected. And I feel like if I pick John over Frank, it'll be easier to get over not having Frank as a friend then it would be for me to lose John..."

"What the fuck Alliyson, have you ever even asked the man? Have either of you ever talked about anything, about how any of you feel? About your situation?" Sahina barked and I guess Alliyson shook her head.

"Then you have nothing to worry about! Frank doesn't expect anything from you other than for you to be yourself and to be with him. And you don't know if he's gonna hate you for anything you have or haven't done. I don't really think Frank's that much of a judgmental type, know what I mean?" She continued and Alliyson sniffled again, my heart skipped a beat.

"Let me show you something..." Alliyson sniffled again, and I heard shuffling.

"I know what your Sidekick looks like, thanks," Sahina joking, I guess attempting to lighten the mood. Alliyson must've found what she was looking for and handed the phone to Sahina. Probably the pictures we took.

"Aww this is cute," Sahina cooed and I smiled, finally using the bathroom.

"Do you see the way he looks at me?" Alliyson asked and Sahina murmured a quick 'uh-huh'.

"I love that, I love how he does that without me noticing. Like seriously, he's so freakin' cute," Alliyson confessed quietly and I flushed the toilet and washed my hands.

After a couple shuffling around, the girls looked up at me expectantly as I walked out of the doorway and into the living room. I sat next to Alliyson on the big couch, putting my arm on the back of the chair.

" 'Ello girls," I said in a fake British accent causing them both to smile, Alliyson not really looking up at me and Sahina turning her green eyes to me.

"I want to go shopping," Alliyson said suddenly, before Sahina could say anything to me. I turned to her.

"Then go," I chuckled and she swatted at my leg.

"Come on Tweedledee and Tweedledum, I'll take you nut jobs out shopping or whatever and then you can get the hell outta my house!" She joked, standing up and Alliyson and I following, Alliyson starting for the door.

Sahina pulled on on my sweatshirt after Alliyson bounded through the door into the hallway.

"That's twenty dollars for getting the truth out of her," she whispered into my ear before she ran after Alliyson.