Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 28

Frank's POV;

The cab ride back was extremely awkward. I wasn't necessarily sure why that guy at Spencer's had to start that type of conversation with Alliyson, but then again - I had to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He didn't know what was going on with Alliyson and John. No one did, except for John, Alliyson, now Sahina knew, and I knew, of course. But the fans, the media, the public - none of them knew they were on the verge of a breakup, that John had kicked her out.

I don't think the tabloids paid much attention to wrestlers anyway, which was kind of good in Alliyson's case.

When we went back to Sahina's place, we hung out for a while and she decided she needed to go grocery shopping. We got some more McDonald's (why, I'm not sure) and Alliyson grabbed some bottles of Smirnoff Ice.

"It calms me down a little," Alliyson claimed. But seriously, how many times have we heard those excuses from people? People who turn into alcoholics, who become dependent on the alcohol and need it for every little thing.

I'd already gone though this once, with Gerard. But he was in a situation where it didn't matter, where no one noticed, because we were all doing it. I doubted that Alliyson was going to end up like that though.

And plus, I knew she was really upset over the whole thing, and thinking was just making it worse. She had a little bit of a meltdown on the way home, but Sahina and I teamed up to calm her down. In another effort to help her calm down, I risked it all and drank some of her Smirnoff, not wanting her to be completely wasted.

She was also the only one who knew the way home.

At about quarter to 11, Alliyson and I decided it was time to head back to her apartment, and said our goodbyes to Sahina. After hailing a cab back to the terminal, Alliyson took my hand and led me through the lingering passengers littering the station. We stood at the subway area, waiting for the train to arrive.

As Alliyson bobbed around, a little inebriated, I finally got a chance to look around. That's when I noticed it was pretty much empty. It was eerily quiet, except for the distant screeching of the subway trains and Alliyson's stumbling footsteps.

When the train arrived, I dragged Alliyson on, and felt her stumble onto my back, her hot Smirnoff Ice tasting breath on my neck.

"Babe," I muttered as the doors closed. "Stable yourself."

But I couldn't ignore the shivers that crept down my spine.

"I don't want to be the one who's stuck with me when I whip my meat out! Trapped in the room when I start to beat it" Alliyson sang out loudly as the train pulled away.

My eyes danced around the subway car we inhabited, and noticed no one was aboard. I looked through the glass in the doors on either side and saw maybe one or two people in either one. Something moved to the side of me as I lay our bags down on the chair I sat in, and I realized Alliyson was dancing around like an idiot, sliding up and down the poles.

I chuckled at her as she kept repeating the same rhyme, that was oddly familiar, "Are you implying that you have meat, my dear?"

A huge smile spread across her face and she wiggled her finger at me.

"Come here gorgeous," she exclaimed, motioning for me to come over to her.

I rose from my seat, and left our stuff there (no one would want that shit anyway) and walked over to her, she leaning her back against the pole.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked, standing right in front of her and she giggled.

"Well I know of only one person right now who is supposed to have meat and that's you!" Alliyson giggled and reached down and grabbed my...package.

I gaped at her as she squeezed and continued laughing at me as she let go and I shivered slowly. Fuck her, she'd actually grabbed my dick and had set me off.

I could gradually feel myself growing harder.

"Well there's only one way to check if you have meat," I announced as the train came to a stop, but no one came on.

"Oh really?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at me as I took a step closer to her. Alliyson kept her eyes on me as the train drove on.

I pulled her close to me, trying to steady us against the pole as the train rocked left and right. Our hips connected roughly as I grinded myself on her, in efforts to "search her".

"Fuck you," she breathed, setting her hands on my shoulders, tapping our noses together, our foreheads connecting.

A strong hint of the alcohol hit my nose, and instead of wrinkling my nose in disgust, my heart sped up. I suddenly wanted a small taste, and it wasn't from the bottle. It was from the hot cavern the sat hanging in front of me, as I eyed her lips when her tongue darted out, sliding across her bottom lip.

I observed her taking her time over each ring and I felt myself shudder with anticipation. Suddenly, my heart rate sped up and I realized she had reached over and kissed me, a short and abrupt peck. But I caught her lips again, pressing them down with my own as a moan escaped my throat before I could catch it.

Lips parting and tongues meeting in the middle, I savored the feeling of being so close. The level of intimacy had soared to new lengths between us now, as Alliyson slid her hands up my neck and into my hair. Still keeping up my tempo of grinding into her and kissing her, my hands slid down to her waist, thumbs slipping underneath her tank top and over her hipbones.

Another abrupt moan left my vocal cavity as she began sucking on my tongue softly, and then roughly.

I guess this was it, huh? This must've been what Sahina was talking about. Our breaking point, when we'd agree that we liked each other in more ways then we knew.

Wait a minute; can't you get arrested in New York for this kind of shit? What's it called, public indecency or whatever? It was classified as the same as having sex on the train; I saw it on the news once (I hate the news, but Brian was watching it). And by the way it looked when the train passed by every stop, it probably looked like we were dry humping (which I guess we kind of were).

So I abruptly pulled away from her, damning myself for wearing these stupid fucking tight pants and leaned back against the other pole opposite her. I tried to catch my breath, watching Alliyson doing the same made both of us smile.

She glanced out the window and said, "We almost missed our stop."

The train made one more abrupt stop, and pulled up to the same stop we'd came on the train from. Alliyson and I grabbed our bags and hopped off, heading towards the exit/entrance.

I attempted to fix myself, as I grew soft, pushing myself into a position so no one would notice. Then I pulled the bottom of my hoodie over it, and my hood over my head and followed Alliyson up the escalator and to the bus stop.

At the end of our walk (or rather, Alliyson walking ahead of me and me following), we ended up at this bus stop with the same number of the one we'd taken here in the first place. Some bus turned the corner and stopped in front of us and a small group of people, as Alliyson put away her Sidekick.

After we paid and sat down, Alliyson turned to me and gave me a small smile. I slid my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, planting a small kiss the top of her head.

"You know where we have to get off right?" Alliyson murmured into my chest. I nodded.

"Okay wake me when we get around there," she ordered and dozed off to sleep on my shoulder, her breathing pattern getting slower.

[Time Elapse]

I saw the Dunkin Donuts we'd gone to approaching so I pressed the yellow button and shook Alliyson awake as the bus came to a stop. I thanked the bus driver and led the sleepy head off the bus and saw her street a couple feet away.

"So tired..." Alliyson said and yawned, leaning on me for support and the bags crashing together like waves in her right hand. I carefully removed them from her hand and put them in my left.

"Me too," I agreed and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, bringing her close to me and kissed the side of her head. "I guess that means no hot kinky sex when we get home."

"Maybe tomorrow," Alliyson sighed and smiled up at me, her lip rings glimmering in the moonlight and I smiled at her and kissed her softly.

"Now what was that for?" Alliyson asked, confused and kicked a rock that was in our way.

"I never know. I just kiss you because I feel like its right at the moment," I confessed and she smacked my chest.

"You're such a loser."

"Loser yes, but a romantic loser," I said, grinning.

The rest of the walk to her place was quiet, with both of us just enjoying each other’s company and listening the quiet noises of the night. When we finally arrived, we hurried up to the apartment and stumbled inside, sleepiness overcoming us both.

I dropped our bags by the door and sat on the arm of the chair as Alliyson went to the other side and peeled off her hoodie, throwing it on the back of the couch.

"Strip," she demanded and I froze as I threw off my sneakers and piled them next to the door.

"Excuse me?"

"It's too late to change and shower so we're just gonna sleep out here in what we're wearing, kay?" She explained and went into to her room. "Strip out here."

So I pulled off my skinny black jeans and my hoodie and draped them on the back of the couch, next to her stuff and tore my socks off too. I planted myself on the couch in my old school Misfits boxers right when she came out, hair pulled up and jewelry off. Now wearing white and blue pinstriped shorts and the same And Justice for All... shirt. She sat next to me.

"Lay down stupid, we're sleeping out here," Alliyson barked and pushed me down onto the pillow nearest the arm and lay on top of me, her head on my chest.

I felt my heart beat quicken as her fingers went in a slow pattern up and down my chest. I listened to her breath, and it gradually got slower and slower, falling in pattern with my own.

"So what was that kiss about?" I asked suddenly, wrapping my arm around her body and pulling her closer, resting my hand on the space between her back and her hips.

"What kiss?"

"The kiss on the train."

"That was more than a kiss," she muttered.

Okay, so it was.

"Do you want me to call it what it is then?" I asked and she nodded. "Fine, why did you strangle me with your tongue on the train?"

Alliyson started laughing. "You forgot to add 'and give me a huge boner that took me forever to get rid of', duh."

"Fuck you," I grumbled and Alliyson poked me in my navel.

"Shut up, you know you're happy," she teased and I tried not to smile.

"So?"

"So stop complaining," Alliyson added and sat up a little to look at me. "Unless you'd rather we didn't."

I stared up at her, the light from the window opposite us streaming in and hitting her face in all the right places. I lifted my hand up from my side and touched her face, rubbing my thumb on her jaw line and then on her bottom lip.

Alliyson licked my pointer finger and I chuckled before she took that finger and slowly slid it inside her mouth, toying with me. I felt her tongue travel over the nail and up and down again and she started sliding it back, and then in and out.

She was really trying to give me an early death wasn't she?

I perched myself up on my other hand and was face-to-face with her, she still sucking on my finger before I pulled it out of her mouth. I then kissed her softly, meaning for it to be a quick kiss but Alliyson had other intentions. Her mouth parted and I guess my dick was talking because my tongue slipped inside her mouth, teaming up with her own in the middle. My heartbeat started to quicken and I let out a small moan as I started to stiffen down below.

Fuck, not this again!

I pulled away from her abruptly, my eyes flying open and getting adjusted to the darkness, watching Alliyson intently as I lay back down in my previous position. I mumbled a breathless 'Goodnight' to her and tried to close my eyes as she lay back on top of me, giving me the same response.

As her breathing got slower and I was sure she drifted off into sleep I murmured a quick 'I love you' before falling into a deep sleep of my own.