Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 3

Alliyson's POV;

I stood in front of the mirror three mornings after my encounter with Frank. They were going to be in Florida today. I didn't like living in Florida but John insisted. How do you reject such a man, so big and beautiful and kind? Florida really isn't my thing, I mean I have horrible allergies and me plus heat doesn't fucking mix. But I deal, with the AC of course.

I walked into the kitchen after walking down the stairs to find Ruby sprawled out on the floor.

"Stupid dog," I grumbled.

As soon as she heard her name she jumped on me. Now really, this is a huge Rottweiler, and her jumping on me basically made me fall on my ass. I got up and read the clock.

11:20, it read.
Damn, I really needed to start getting up earlier.

Ruby started whining. Why wasn't John here to take care of his own damn dog? Oh wait, John's never home. I didn't feel like walking the fucking thing. So I let her out into the backyard and went back into the kitchen. I decided I needed caffeine. Fuck, I wondered, Is Ana coming over? Then the doorbell rang.

"Thank you," I said out loud and went for the door. Ana stood in the doorway holding two bags of Dunkin Donuts.

She walked in without saying a thing and I went to let Ruby back in. Ruby immediately went to sniff Ana and the food but I picked it up and set it down in the kitchen.

"Morning," Ana said and sat down at the kitchen table while setting her Sidekick 3 on it.

Where the fuck was my Sidekick?, I wondered. I couldn't remember or care as I took out Ana's drink thing and her bagel and got my iced coffee and own bagel. Ana always knew what I needed in the morning, she was a great best friend.

"Where's Vin?" I asked as I took a bite of my bagel and she signed.

"Work, as usual," she said and took a sip of her drink.

Vin or rather Vincent (I liked to call him Vincenzo) was Ana's boyfriend/fiancée. They've been going out for 384723987497 billion years. I liked Vin, really I did but he was just like every other mindless guy.

Ruby ran upstairs and ran down with my purse in her mouth. Apparently my Sidekick was ringing. It just had a number, so I answered it.

"Uh,...hello?" I asked.

The person made an uncomfortable cough before saying, "Uh...Uh hey Alliyson, it's uh...Frank. Frank Iero."

I gasped quietly. Fucking Frank Iero called me? How the hell did he get my number?
Oh yeah, Gerard.

"Yeah uh, hi Frank," I replied. Ana raised and eyebrow and mouthed Frank?

"Uh yeah um well Gerard was wondering...(Background: what the fuck Frankie, that was all you!) if you were going to our concert today."

"Yeah of course. I'm flying down a friend to come too."

"I understand. I was hoping to talk to you uh...after the show," he said.

I heard Gerard making kissy noises in the background and I giggled a little.

"Sure thing hun," I cooed and I heard Frank laugh himself.

"Alright bye," he replied and I hung up.

Ana laughed, "Your ears are burning up."

Fuck my stupid ears for turning red when I'm nervous or embarrassed.

"Now who's 'Frank'?" she asked.

"Guitarist of My Chemical Romance."

"Them again?! How do you meet these rock peoples?"

"Pantheon opened for them, remember?"

Pantheon was an old friend named Peter's band.

"I met Frank through Gerard," I continued.

"Oh yes Alliyson because I actually know who that is. You are so not black," she snapped.

I sighed unhappily. This was the shit I had to deal with my whole life. With my extra light brown skin and big brown eyes, I was definitely black. But rock was my calling, and metal was my place. Yeah my piercings and tattoos was a tad bit creepy. But whatever, as long as I'm comfortable and real friends don't mind.

"I'm going to his concert tonight," I said.

Ana grumbled something about me being as white as her and went to watch TV.

-Time Elapse-

After I picked Sahina up, we drove back to John and my house to get ready. The concert was at 7. Sahina was in my bathroom getting ready while I sat on my bed with Ruby.

"Oh my god, I am so excited. I'm actually going to meet Gerard Way," she exclaimed.

"Yeah," I laughed, "Gerard's oh-so-exciting."

Then my Sidekick started ringing, someone sent me a text. Speak of the devil, it was Gerard himself. I opened it up.

Gee - We just finished rehearsal. U still coming sugar?
Al - Of course, bringing friend.
Gee - She cute?
Al - You'll see.
Gee - growl. frankie <3's you.
Al - Does not.
Gee - Does 2. He won't stop raving about u
Al - No lie?
Gee - No lie. 2 bad about John and demesne tho, huh?
Al - Why do u say that?
Gee - You and frank = perfection
Al - I hate you.
Gee - <3 u 2 sugar

I growled. Stupid Gerard.

"You okay?" Sahina asked and gave me a look of concern.

"I'm fine. Lets bounce," I answered.

And we were on our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
On the sidekick, the first letter of text messages are capitalized. Which is why they are here. And they put in the punctuation for you. :D just a side note.