Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 30

Alliyson's POV;

This time when I woke up it was bright outside, the light streamed from the window across the room.

I felt Frank breathing steadily under me, his arm sat next to mine and his hand slightly up my shirt, rubbing it with his thumb. I felt something fuzzy rubbing my lower leg and when I looked down I saw Frank's foot (wearing a sock) softly and slowly grazing me.

I glanced up at him to find his eyes actually closed and he was humming an ever familiar song.

"Believe me Natalie?" I mumbled into his chest and his beautiful hazel eyes flew open and he stared at me for a second with shock etched across his face, slowly turning to joy.

"Morning Gorgeous," He replied and quickly planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Why Believe me Natalie?" I asked curiously about the familiar The Killers song and he sighed, and lowered his head back onto the pillow.

"I don't really know," He answered honestly and I picked his right hand off of the side of the couch where it was hanging and pulled it up to my face and started playing with it.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He tilted his head back and turned right ways to face me. "About 12."

"You know, we're really bad at getting up early," I joked and he chuckled.

"Yeah well what can you do? It doesn't really bother me, I enjoy sleeping in with you and completely missing breakfast."

I smiled and sighed slowly and rose slowly, sitting on his legs and he sat up too, joining me and completely forgetting the fact that I was now sitting on him.

"Ooh, I know!" I blurted out randomly and Frank looked taken aback but stared at me.

"What...do you know hon?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

I stuck my tongue out at him, "I'm gonna go shower and then you can shower and then I'll make us lunch, k?" Frank rose his eyebrows at me questioningly.

"Yes Iero?"

"You can cook?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yes, I can cook," I shot back and stuck out my tongue at him. I stood up from the couch and started for the bathroom before Frank stood up abruptly and grabbed me, lifting me up in his arms bridal style.

"Frank!" I screeched and he chuckled from beside me, his warm arms now engulfing me and his chest pressed against my body.

"I'm helping you to the bathroom. Plus, I never really picked you up before. Jesus you're light," He announced and set me down on the counter top of the bathroom, next to the sink.

"Ugh I probably look like crap," I said and stepped off the sink, getting a good look at myself in the mirror. I gasped when I felt arms around me, thinking Frank left and I was alone but he was really just behind me. He hugged me from behind, pressing our bodies together and I felt his heart beat faster, me almost loosing my breath.

"I think you look beautiful," Frank murmured softly into the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

He really was on something wasn't he? If you fucking saw me, dried drool on my face, and hair a mess all over my head (I'm really a shit sleeper), you'd think I just got raped and left for dead outside.

"You're retarded," I announced after about ten seconds of examining myself in the mirror, reaching over for my toothbrush and mouthwash and turned on the tap, Frank doing the same and we started brushing our teeth.

"No matter what anyone says," Frank said after he spat, "You're gorgeous after you sleep. Ask anyone."

"You're on something," I replied, spitting and then rinsing my mouth and then rinsing with mouthwash. Frank mimicked me and sat there, staring me down while we both washed our mouths out for a minute.

I had the hugest urge to just giggle at him, he looked like a beaver! But I knew I couldn't, he was watching me more closely now, trying to see what was up with me now that my ears were probably turning red.

Yeah, yeah I don't know how my ears turn red.

After we spat Frank tackled me into a hug and quickly let go, running into my room and adding, "You better get to that shower, I'm hungry!"

[Time Elapse]

After I showered I quickly wrapped my pink towel around my still damp body.

Fuck me, I'd forgotten to bring my clothes.

So I stepped out slowly into my room, not expecting to find Frank Iero sprawled across my bed typing away on his sidekick.

I froze in the doorway and stared at him.

He was now shirtless, only wearing his boxer shorts and his new clothes sat next to him also with his bag of toiletries. He glanced up at me quickly, mischief shining in his eyes before taking a double take.

I held his glance as I slowly walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a black tank top and white shorts and I looked up at Frank, who was still staring at me.

I couldn't bare to watch him any longer as I grabbed whatever else I needed and scrambled back into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it.

As I got dressed I thought, what the hell was that about? Was that just extremely awkward because we basically walked in on each other, both of us basically naked?

Okay no shit, that was definitely it.

But oh my god, I didn't think his body would be so perfect. I used to think John had the perfect body, with all the muscles in the right places, sculpted perfectly. But now that I'd seen Frank without his shirt and saw the real extent of his tattoos, the slimness of his stomach and his waist, his muscles exposed.

And as I dragged a brush though my hair, I could still feel his eyes on me, probably undressing me with them. He probably scanned over me about five times, wondering and thinking but not knowing and ugh, it sent shivers down my spine.

Now fully dressed and hair in a messy ponytail (I'd given up on my hair, It needed a good wash), I stepped out of the bathroom slowly and into my room to see Frank ready. He zipped past me, but stopping to plant a quick kiss on my cheek and went into the bathroom, closing the door and I soon heard the water starting.

Hm, so who was this hot shit talking to? I decided to slide open his sidekick that sat delicately on the night stand and open up his AIM, but not seeing any conversations open. So I went to text messages and the last sent on read 'Gerard ... I think I'm in love with her.'

I closed the text messages, and quickly set the phone down on the table and as I was about to leave the room I heard the phone buzz. I snatched it up quickly, before the text message disappeared and it read 'I think you're in luck buddy because....' Damn him, I couldn't open it cause then Frank would know I was in his phone but I wanted to know what Gerard said to him. What might he have said? That I loved him too?

I shook those thoughts from my head. I slowly set the phone back down and walked in a zombie like state into the kitchen to start lunch.

[Time Elapse]

By the time Frank came out of the bathroom in a white t shirt and striped pink and black pajama pants, lunch was ready and I was pouring the macaroni and cheese out onto the bowls.

Hey I tried my best all right, it's really hard to please a vegetarian !

He stuffed his hands into the pockets I didn't know he had and took a couple steps closer to me as I set the bowls down on the counter, only to wrap his arms around me in a warm, inviting hug.

I melted to his touch and smiled slowly.

"Thanks," He murmured, grabbing his bowl and a fork and walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch, I followed and sat next to him, immediately digging into my own.

So there we sat, in awkward ass silence eating our macaroni and cheese. I felt retarded as fuck, not knowing what to say. I always know what to say, since I'm such a loud mouth. But I was at a loss for words, I didn't feel like I had anything to say to him. I was perfectly fine sitting here not having a conversation with him, just enjoying the sound of him chewing away at MY creation of lunch and the sound of him breathing.

We finally finished, both of our bowls extremely empty, nothing but leftover cheese sauce. He glanced over at me, gesturing to take my bowl but I shook my head and took his instead and walked into the kitchen to drop them in the sink, deciding I'd wash them later.

I sat back down and Frank pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist and looked anywhere but at me. I turned his head slightly to force him to look at me and he smiled but looked away again.

"I'm sorry for ... being in the room when you came out to get your clothes. I should have waited out in the living room," He mumbled quietly, almost inaudible.

"It's fine, I don't really mind," I said honestly and he finally looked at me, giving me that sincere smile of his.

"I want to watch a movie," He announced and I smiled. "What do you got?"

"Uh well I don't even remember, you'd have to check," I answered and he picked me up and sat me down on the couch, walking over to my DVD and movie section and pulled out one.

"Ooh, can we watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" He asked eagerly, giving me that toothy grin. I laughed wholeheartedly at him.

"Sure Frank, why not?" I replied and he cheered, turned on the TV and put the movie in, sitting down next to me and laying backwards, gesturing I lay down on him. I smiled and lay back in the spot I was in not too long ago, back in his arms and my head on his chest, his other not completely tattooed arm around my back, rubbing his thumb onto the side.

[Time Elapse]

When the movie came to a close and the toons started singing "Smile Darn Ya Smile" I sat up slowly, Frank following my movements and then pulling me back to him, I pressed my hand against his chest.

"Where do you think you're going?" Frank asked and I stared back at him.

I didn't know where I was going, I didn't even know where I was going. I just wanted to sit up since the film was over.

I gulped and answered, "I don't know."

"Then never leave my arms unless you're sure of where you're going," Frank said sheepishly and stared at me intently.

Both of our breathing got extremely ragged and Frank parted his lips slowly, I doing the same and his lip quivered. I quickly licked my bottom lip, hoping he didn't see me but he did as he took a sharp intake of breath and pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip and kept watching him, Frank never taking his soft hazel eyes off of mine.

He suddenly hugged me and I called out 'Oh!' loudly, Frank squeezing me, his chest pushing into my own.

"Frank!" I called out and he released me, his eyes searching mine.

"What?" Frank asked, genuinely confused.

"You hurt my chest!" I exclaimed and lay back on the couch, my back coming in contact with the soft cushions. Frank pulled out from under me and now he lay on me, his head on my stomach.

"Aw, did I hurt little Alliy's boobies?" Frank asked in a baby voice and pouted as I nodded.

"Yes, now say you're sorry," I mocked him in the same voice and Frank sat up slowly, mashing my overly exposed chest together and kissing both of my boobs.

"I'm sorry bonnie and Clyde, I love you guys!" He murmured into them, still kissing them over and over until he got to the skin part and glanced up at me quickly before kissing it slowly.

I shivered at his lips making contact with my skin while Frank continued kissing my chest, now biting and then mulling his tongue over where he had bitten me. He continued that until he got to the space with my cleavage, licking up the space and then kissing it, then going back to kissing, biting and then smoothing it over with his tongue.

"Frank..." I started, ignoring the shuddering I was making,"Please stop."

I felt Frank gulp and stop, looking up at me and coming face to face. His warm breath slipped over my lips and flew into my mouth, causing me to gulp as well. He hoisted himself up on one arm and used the other to touch my face.

The movie was long over now, the credits starting when Frank finally broke the little space between us as he pressed his soft lips against mine, his hand creeping behind my head and forcefully pushing me against him, kissing me hungrily. After a bit I felt Frank's tongue poking at me, begging to come in and I opened my mouth, letting him and immediately felt him searching around my mouth, almost as if he wasn't there a couple hours ago. His tongue smashed against mine and lapped at it as I felt Frank grow a little under me, pressing his body closer to me.

For a while all it was that you could hear was moans and tongues slapping together going along with the buzzing from the TV, the movie now over. Frank and I bucked our hips into each other, our chests pumping rapidly together and Frank slid his hand back down to my chest, rubbing me slowly. I felt him getting bigger and bigger below me and before I could stop myself my hand had slid out of his hair and down his chest, farther down his stomach and onto his growing erection . I received a moan from Frank, louder than any of the others he made before, him growing increasingly bigger. I stroked it slowly, the heat from both of our bodies increasing as we both got hotter and hotter, Frank now moaning rhythmically with me until...

Frank pulled away from me, gasping loudly and pressing his hand against his chest and stared around the room in bewilderment. Leaving me on the couch in shock, he rose from the room and stormed into my room, slamming the door and leaving me confused and bothered.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a LOT of Time Elapse's in this, so sorry.
xD <3
This isn't fully edited, ok? OK.