Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 35

*Frank's POV; Chapter 35

I felt lost.

I felt confused.

I felt like we moved too fast.

Alliyson ran through the aisles in the store marked 'Liquidators' that I ran into, looking for god knows what.

But I didn't care. I sat there with my hands in my pockets following her, my sweatshirt drenched in rain water. My .. or well .. her jeans were now too close to my body and my hair hung in ringlets around my face.

But I didn't care.

I felt so lost as my shoes screeched against the hard linoleum floor and Alliyson hopped in and out of every aisle.

I didn't know what I was thinking. I don't know why I randomly told her I loved her, I just felt like it had to be done. This day was proving to be an interesting one, with everything that was happening. And now it was getting dark and we were walking through this store. Or rather Alliyson was running round and I just followed like a lovesick little puppy.

Because that was truly all I was. A lovesick little puppy. I followed her around like she was my new owner and I said yes to everything she said to me and agreed with all her decisions.

I was whipped, gone, spineless, and now I was in love.

I rubbed my thumbs on the material in the jeans pocket and thought about what just happened.

I don't know why I kissed her so forcefully either. I felt like it would be the last time I would be able to really, REALLY kiss her like that. Although, since last night it was all I wanted to do when I woke up. All I wanted to do was taste her, her body pressed up against mine and have her whisper she loves me.

When she told me that she'd never forget that I loved her, I don't know why but I didn't believe her. I know she would never know how I really felt about her, how she really made me feel. How far I'd go for her in such a short amount of time.

I'd finally calculated it during our walk, its been about three months. Three months since she walked into our lovely little dressing room that fateful day and tore my cigarette from my lips. Three months since I got a glimpse at her tattoos. Three months since I'd wondered when I'd ever be the same again.

And so far, I haven't been the same.

"Bingo !," Alliyson finally screamed from the front of the store and I realized I was far into the back, browsing around at vacuum cleaners.

I don't even vacuum.

I traveled to the front of the store where Alliyson stood to find her leaning over a bin full of .. umbrellas? I gave her a confused look.

"We live too far to just walk and I already have to re-do my hair. Plus I wanna make a pitstop ..," She said and I shook my head.

"No."

"What?," Alliyson asked incredulously and finally picked a black one.

"I want to pick where we go," I said, satisfied that I said that and Alliyson stared and me and slowly smiled.

"If you're sure," She said and walked over to the cashier and set the umbrella down and pulled out $5 to pay.

I aimlessly walked towards the door and found those toy machines with the things that cost 50 cents. I pulled out two quarters from my pockets when I got one of the greatest ideas I've had in a long time.

"Ready to go?," Alliyson squeaked from behind me and pulled off the cover from the umbrella and walked out the doors.

I followed her and stuffed the container I got from the machine in my pockets, stepping back outside in the rain. I heard it stream down around me as the sky got increasingly darker and Alliyson opened the umbrella and held it over her head. She motioned for me to follow her and I took her hand and slid my fingers in between hers as I went under the umbrella. We left the parking lot and walked through another and another as Blockbuster came into view from beyond another.

"I want to go to Blockbuster," I said simply and Alliyson nodded, humming a song and moving her head a bit.

Halfway through the parking lot I decided to put my brains to good use and stopped Alliyson from walking.

"Yes Frank?," She asked and furrowed her eyebrows at me. "Why'd you stop me?"

"Because," I replied and pulled her close to me under the umbrella, the rain splattering on it and creating quite a bit of noise. "I need to give you something."

"Right now?!," Alliyson screeched and I nodded, smiling at her.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the little thing I got from the toy machine in Liquidators and popped it over. I opened the bag inside and pulled out two small plastic rings, both with matching green circles embedded in part of it.

Alliyson gasped a little as I took the ring and slid it onto her ring finger and I took the other and slid it on mine.

"I know you hate marriage so early and we aren't married. I mean we aren't even going out but I want you to remember me. No matter what happens, no matter what happens to us. Always wear this ring and remember what happened between us and know it will always be with you, okay?," I said and she looked at her hand, the one I just put the ring on and smiled at how corny it is.

"I know it's lame as fuck but I want you to remember me and not just because you stole my belt or because you stole my shirt and are probably going to steal my boxers ..," I continued, starting to ramble before Alliyson pressed her lips up against mine.

I melted at her touch, no longer remembering that it was raining and what a smart but stupid idea I had thought of. She touched my face softly before parting from me and looking me in the eye.

"No problem Frank Iero, I'll never be able to forget you," She replied and I smiled softly as she took my hand back in hers and continued walking through the parking lot. "And that's a good idea actually, I think I'll sleep in your Misfits boxers tonight .."

"I'm afraid you'll have dried cum on you them from all the nights I busted on myself from thinking about you naked," I joked and she released my hand to smack my shoulder.

"Then I'll just have to lick it off now won't I ..," She replied and I slid my arm around her waist, pulling her next to me.

I gulped and she smiled at me. "I heard that !"

"I'm remembering how good you are at swallowing," I mused and she hit me again.

"Shut up Frank !," She yelled.

I kissed the side of her head before whispering softly, "And it was the best swallowing I've ever witnessed in my life so you've got to do it again sometime," and Alliyson shuddered in response.

I giggled that stupid laugh of mine and planted the side of her head and face with little kisses as she stopped to check both ways of the street before crossing. She laughed and writhed around, probably forgetting the fact that my arm was securely wrapped around her firm little waist.

"Frank come on, quit it !," She screamed as we approached the Blockbuster after going through the parking lot and stood under the thing, Alliyson closing the umbrella.

I finally released her and let her close the umbrella before she punched me. Whatever, it didn't hurt since she was such a weak little rat and she smiled at me.

"Well you said you wanted to go to Blockbuster," Alliyson mused and I nodded eagerly before stepping inside and making my way to the horror section in the back.

"Horror?!," Alliyson asked and I nodded, searching up and down the aisles until I found ..

"Nightmare on Elm Street !," I screamed and grabbed for the movie, taking the rental and holding it up for Alliyson to see. I giggled slightly and Alliyson laughed at me, probably acting like a child and took the movie from me and heading towards the front.

I followed her and looked around the store to see basically no one there except some family over by the kid movies and some creepy old guy over by the new releases. When we got to the counter I looked around the candy and squealed, Alliyson turning back to stare at me.

"You really are a kid at heart," She mused and I stared longingly at the assortment of candies and drinks, popcorn and chocolates. "Get what you want."

I squealed again and picked up a huge bag of skittles and handed them to her, a huge smile on my face. I showed her all my teeth and she giggled a little before handing it to the cashier and pulling the rest of her money and her Blockbuster card.

I came up behind her, feeling awfully stupid at how quickly my moods change and rested my hands on her hips, pulling her close to me as the guy gave her the change and handed her the stuff in a plastic bag. Alliyson turned to smile at me and pulled me out the store and back into the rain and threw open the umbrella and lead me back to the house.