Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 36

*Alliyson's POV; Chapter 36

After Frank and I got back, I showered and washed my hair. When I got out Frank jumped in and I blow dried my hair straight and hummed 'The Sharpest Lives' with Frank.

"Don't you miss the guys?," I asked Frank when I turned off the dryer and set it down on the bathroom counter. I picked up the comb and brush and took a section section of my hair to comb out and dry.

"I suppose," Frank mumbled from inside the shower.

"Aw come on, you know you do !," I giggled and he chuckled a little.

"Okay so I miss those idiots like hell but .. I'd rather be here with you," Frank said softly.

I blushed a little but duh, you can't see it but I felt my ears burn up.

"That's so sweet !," I yelled and turned the blow dryer back on, running it over my hair that I dragged out with the brush over and over until it was just right and turned it off again.

"You almost done?," Frank asked and I nodded then mentally smacked myself since Frank couldn't see me.

"Yeah," I replied and took the last bit I needed to dry and ran through it quickly just as Frank stepped out of the shower and wrapped himself in a blue towel from the rack.

He creeped up behind me as I flicked through my hair with the brush and hugged me from behind, wrapping his full sleeve tattooed arm around my waist and the other to move my hair so he could rest his head on my shoulder.

"Ick, Frank come on ! You're wet !," I screeched and he smiled.

"You probably are already so it doesn't matter," And with that he left the bathroom and skipped into my room, slamming the door and probably getting dressed.

Ugh, Jesus. When would the sexual jokes stop? Okay, so we slept together. Big deal. It was exactly what it was, just sex.

Really passionate, loving, heart pounding, back scratching sex.

But sex all the same.

He was just getting a huge kick out of what happened and using it to lay jokes on me.

Gosh, what a cornball.

I glanced at the clock radio in the corner of the bathroom that read 10:00. Wow, it takes forever for me and Frank to just go to the park, go to Liquidators, then Blockbuster, walk home, and shower.

We'd probably be up all night watching that damn scary movie he picked but I didn't care.

Because I wanted to get loaded off of all that fucking alcohol I had.

"All dressed in there?," I asked and knocked on my room door, after brushing through my hair once more and putting it up in a ponytail.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before ..," Frank yelled back and I opened the door anyway.

He had a point.

When I walked into the room Frank was wearing normal plaid black and white pajama pants and a Misfits tshirt.

"We match," Frank giggled and pointed at my ... or rather, Frank's Misfits boxer shorts.

I snapped the waist band and winced at the sudden pain which made Frank mumble 'Idiot' and leave the room, heading towards the living room.

"Come on ! I wanna watch the mooooooooooovie !," Frank whined and hopped onto the couch when I walked in, reaching over to slip the movie into the DVD player and looking back at me eagerly.

"I hope you know I plan on getting completely slammed during this movie," I announced to Frank and headed towards the refrigerator.

Frank snorted in response and ordered that I 'get him one of everything as well.' I snickered and grabbed two bottles of Mike's Hard Lemonade, two bottles of Smirnoff Ice (my personal favorite), and two bottles of Bacardi Silver Big Apple. If we needed anymore, I'd make Frank get it. I closed the fridge door and staggered over to the couch with all the alcohol in my arms and sat down on the other corner of the chair Frank was sitting in.

"Gimme," Frank ordered and I snorted at him, holding the drinks tighter.

"No ! It's mineeeeeeeeeeeeee," I giggled and hugged the drinks tighter.

"Listen you dumb cow, if you're gonna get drunk I wanna get drunk too now gimme the drinks !," He mumbled and pounced on me, immediately attaching himself to my neck.

He nipped at the skin until I giggled and finally whacked him softly on the arm with Silver Big Apple drinks. Frank smiled triumphantly and whipped open the bottle and poured the clear liquid down his throat all on about three gulps and "Ahh" at the end.

I stared at Frank in shock as he turned to me and the movie started, a huge smile on his face. I set the bottles on the coffee table and jumped next to Frank with a bottle of Smirnoff in my hands and offered him the bottle to open, which he did promptly and I drank the contents of the bottle quickly. Frank giggled at how fast it took me to drink it and I slammed the bottle down on the floor next to his empty one and smiled up at him, already feeling the effects of the alcohol as the movie rolled in front of us.

~Time Elapse~

Three bottles of alcohol later, and half a skittles bag finished (half of it on the floor or never making it to our mouths), and the movie finished. Frank and I sat in a drunken, tangled mess on the couch, now giggling at each other's faces and reliving old drunk memories that we could remember.

"I think I fell ..," Frank giggled and hiccuped, taking another swing from our fourth bottle of the night, a breezer.

"Hey, gimme some of that !," I yelled drunkenly (if that's even possible), and grabbed for the bottle, Frank holding it out of my reach.

"Come ... uh .. get it !," Frank shouted back and I jumped up on his body and reached for the bottle only for him to hold it to his lips and take another swing from it.

I pressed my lips against him drunkenly and grabbed the bottle and pulled our mouths apart at one corner and pressed the opening of the bottle to it. Frank got the idea and tipped it, the drink sliding into the hole like it was supposed to and entering both of our mouths. Frank and I swallowed part of it before quickly attaching our mouths full force and enjoying the apple taste in each others mouths as the drink still lingered.

I giggled stupidly and pulled away when it was all gone, snatching the bottle and finishing it off and settling it on the floor. It fell after I probably set it down on its side and Frank laughed, hiccuping all the same.

"Alliyson, I fucking love you," Frank slurred. "But you fucking stole my drink you drunken bitch !"

"Oh shut the fuck up and blow it out your asshole," I yelled and reached for what would be the fifth drink tonight, a bottle of Mikes Hard Lemonade.

I tried to pry off the cap, even using my nails before Frank snatched it from me and twisted it off easily and took his own drink from it. I pouted at him as he eyed me and giggled, still drinking and spat some of it out.

"Ew !," I exclaimed and grabbed the bottle and drank about half of the bottle in about three short gulps, the drink sliding down my throat comfortably.

Oh boy was I gonna regret this in the morning.

"Listen bitch !," Frank slurred and I giggled, about to take another drink when Frank took a hold of the bottle and pushed me back down on the couch, hovering over me. "I stuck my dick you in your mouth last time, don't make me do it again."

I gasped at Frank as he started laughing but he took a drink nonetheless, some of it dripping onto my bare stomach since my white Cami rose up when he pushed me down.

"Hey ! That's cold you know !," I screeched at him, starting to giggle and Frank looked down at where he spilled some on me and rose his eyebrows at me.

Frank lowered himself down to my waist and I gulped, really wishing I had a drink. He slid his tongue over the alcohol on my stomach, licking it up and rolling it back over again to make sure he didn't miss anything.

I chuckled a little and Frank poured some more, this time in my navel and drank it up before pressing the bottle to his lips and taking some from the bottle.

Wait a minute ... this didn't sound right.

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH, PASS ME THE FUCKING DRINK !," I yelled and took Frank by surprise and he handed me the bottle, wide eyed and I sat up and took a long drink, almost finishing it before he pulled it away.

"Thats enough for you, drunky mcdrunk pants," He said, hiccuping between each word and I started to laugh.

I really got him drunk didn't I?

He finished the rest of bottle number five before laying back on the opposite side of the couch, back first and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I'm so fucking drunk !," Frank yelled out and I giggled, kicking him a little.

"Hey Al?," Frank said suddenly and I kicked him again in response. "Am I wearing pants?"

I burst out laughing, closing my eyes and leaning back against the couch to support myself.

"I'm serious !," He yelled and I just laughed even harder. "Sometimes Gerard and I would loose our pants when we're drunk."

I laughed even harder as Frank grabbed at his head all of a sudden, his fingers searching frantically through his hair.

"What colors my hair !," He screamed now and I laughed harder.

"It's black honey," I replied and he nodded.

"Oh, okay," Frank shot back, as if that wasn't anything weird. "I can't believe we got trashed during my favorite movie."

"Get oooooooooooooover it," I slurred, shocked at how I sounded. "Whats better, scary movie or hot Alliyson?"

"Hot Alliyson," Frank mumbled before sitting up and pouncing on me, the alcohol definitely taking its affects as Frank lay on top of me giggling.

"Come on gawjus," I said drunkenly before pushing him off of me and sitting up from the couch, slightly staggering, and standing, offering my hand to him. "Lets get our ... uh ... "

"Drunk !," Frank exclaimed again before standing up and hugging me, pressing our chests together and wrapping his arms around me.

"Have I told you I love you today?," He asked, adding an 's' to the end of the sentence.

I giggled and patted his back. "Only a uh .. I don't know, a lot !," I slurred and he pulled back from me.

"Well I do. I love you so much like you have no idea babe ..," He murmured, getting increasingly closer that I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "So much its starting to hurt .."

"You speak like a teacher when you're drunk ..," I mused, smiling at him before kissing him softly and pulling back to peck him again.

"You kiss like a virgin porn star," Frank giggled and I kissed him again, this time sliding my tongue into his already open mouth and slipping it over his, then massaging it and getting a moan out of Frank.

"Now it's like an experienced porn star," He whispered breathlessly when I pulled away and shuddered.

"Come on Mr. Now-I've-Got-A-Boner, let's go to bed !," I shrieked and led him into my room.

When we got inside I pushed him down on the bed, back first and jumped on top of him. Frank pulled down the sheets and slid us both inside, my eyes already starting to droop.

He wrapped me up inside his arms and kissed the top of my head softly.

"I love you Frank Iero," I said sleepily before I quickly nodded off.