Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 39

*Frank's POV; Chapter 39

It was the middle of May and things were just getting back to normal. I had taken out my lip ring. I mean come on, I changed my appearance so many fucking times, got new piercings and changed it up.

But now I didn't feel right doing it anymore. My gauges were already gone and my nose ring too so my lip ring was the last thing I had to let go. Plus it reminded me too much of Alliyson.

But back to the story. So Gerard was mortified when I told him what happened, disgusted with how John acted. He claimed that John wasn't normally like that and was usually a chill guy. And that he overreacted.

Um, what the fuck? Of course he fucking overreacted ! He almost fucking hit Alliyson.

Sorry, don't mind my language. For a while I was the most upset with John (and I kind of still am) because I actually blame this on him.

But okay, back to Gerard and my realizations.

Gerard said that it wasn't the end for us. That somehow everything would get better for me and Alliyson and that he highly believes that Alliyson is set with the decision she made.

I just blew him off though. Alliyson is her own person and she does make her own decisions. I don't think that anyone can just sway her thoughts and ideas with a flick of the wrist, do you?

Well anyway, at first I didn't believe him. I thought this was all her fault and that she never loved me and that she never wanted me.

But then Gerard showed me a conversation he had saved on his sidekick from when I was in New York, it was him talking to Alliyson. She had basically told him everything, about how she felt and how I made her feel and stuff like that. And that John never made her feel like this, this was different then everyone else. Even Gerard.

I have to admit, it made me forget everything and just want her so badly to be in my arms at that exact moment.

But then I said it was all bullshit and walked away.

Gerard said that there was some mundane reason for Alliyson not picking to be with me or whatever. And that probably, out of all the things in her life she probably regretted it the most.

But Alliyson doesn't regret.

Gerard said that he knew from the moment Alliyson and I met that we were meant for each other. And that we'd end up with each other and there would be minor setbacks which is normal for any relationship. But that it was obvious that we needed to be together.

Gerard was usually right about these things, despite him never having much luck with relationships or love or any of that stuff. But he could always tell what was right for a person, especially for me.

I don't know why he didn't stop me from getting with Demesne but he probably thought I had dug my own grave on that one.

Oh yeah, and then WiL Francis called.

I was a bit skeptical before he called.

Flashback to the call with WiL Francis. Mid May.

"Hey Frank," WiL chipped into the phone and I frowned slightly.

"WiL."

"What's been up with you?"

"Nothing."

"You feeling all right?"

"Fine."

What was with me and the one word answers?

"All right I'm just gonna get down to it," WiL muttered. "You probably know why I'm calling."

"Sahina told you Alliyson and I came by."

"Well yes," WiL replied and I could hear him frowning. "She told me everything."

"Well did she tell you that Alliyson didn't even want me in the first place and I was forced to leave after she humiliated me?," I snapped and he gasped softly.

"What?!"

"Yeah, it was all a lie. She picked John over me, after flying me all the way over there and telling me she loved me," I started and further explained what happened. I don't know why but for some reason I felt like I had to tell him.

"Well that doesn't sound right .. that doesn't sound like Alliyson at all."

"Yeah well I don't even think I knew her in the first place so I can't agree or disagree," I mumbled and he snorted.

"Hold on ..," WiL asked and I grunted in response. I heard WiL walk around a bit with the phone and then I heard Sahina's voice.

"Yeah WiL?," She asked and WiL shushed her.

"Have you heard from Alliyson?," WiL asked and Sahina replied with a brisk,"Nope."

WiL started 'hmming' and then Sahina screeched, "What ! Why ! Why are you making that noise ?"

WiL explained to her what I did to him and I heard Sahina gasp a couple times.

"That son of a shut-your-mouth ! That would explain why I haven't talked to Alliyson in a long time."

"Frank, how long has it been since you talked to Alliyson?," WiL asked me and before I could answer Sahina shot at him, "YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH FRANK?"

WiL mumbled a short 'yes,' before I heard a struggle and Sahina was on the phone.

"How long Frank?," She exclaimed and I sighed.

"A month and a about a week, I guess."

"So she just left?"

"No, didn't WiL tell you? John came and it was this whole big thing and he grabbed her and told her to make a final decision and she picked John and I up and left."

Sahina started mumbling things and I yelled at her, "What the hell are you saying !"

"Frank listen to me, you need to talk to Alliyson. She didn't mean for any of this to happen and I'm sure you've been blaming this on her. Probably even hating her," Sahina said and I snorted at the last part.

"Don't snort at me ! You've got to talk to her, she loves you Frank and I know damn well you love her too so you both need to work this out so you can be together."

"What are you, Doctor Phil?," WiL yelled from the other end and I heard him yell afterwards, Sahina probably coming after him to hit him.

"Do you hear me Frank?," She snapped and I sighed again.

"It doesn't matter what the fuck I do, it doesn't change anything. She picked John and thats that."

"No, it's not that that matters. Alliyson loves you, probably almost as much as you love her and you need to get to her and you both need to fix this because I won't stand for this ! Blasphemy, that's what this is .. "

End Flashback.

And then the next week I had a very posh and expensive Rehab call to tell me my 'girlfriend' has been admitted and they need me to come down and sign papers.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Demesne finally put herself in Rehab.