Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 4

Mikey's POV;

As I strummed the final chords to Demolition Lovers, I watched Frank jump around on stage. Only such a little man can have so much pent up energy and use it to our advantage.

As we got off stage Frank let out a huge "WOO!" He was so excited and I knew why.

Gerard said Alliyson was coming today, since she like lives here now. I saw the way Frank looked at her the first day they met. And yeah, she was extremely hot but I had my history with her already. Regardless, what about Demesne? I know Demesne was not a good person sometimes or girlfriend for that matter but wasn't Frank dedicated to her 100%?

Obviously not because as we went into our dressing room, Frank totally ignored Demesne sitting there and went to take off his shirt to put on a new one. Demesne jumped up to kiss him but he pushed her away. He searched his pockets for a cigarette and a lighter but Demesne lit it.

She smiled at him, "Frankie can we go back to the hotel early tonight? I want to spend time with you," she purred.

Flat out Frankie said, "No, I'm busy."

"Doing what?" Demesne screeched, "What could you possibly have to do that's more important than fucking your girlfriend?"

"Fucking someone else?" Gerard asked.

Demesne shot him a look and growled but Frankie chuckled and then suddenly turned serious and looked Demesne straight in the eye.

"Listen, babe just go away."

Ouch. I felt that one. I guess Demesne did too because she started crying and screaming about how Frank needed her. And how she saved him, her usual argument when this happens. Frank just rolled his eyes and continued to smoke. Demesne stormed out and I pulled out my sidekick.

I needed Alicia.

Frank's POV;

Where was Alliyson? After my stupid fight with Demesne, I could really use her easygoingness. She seemed to light up whatever room she was in. My anxiousness was getting to me and the tension in the room was getting too thick. The guys always get silent when Demesne and I fight and Mikey always had to call his girlfriend, Alicia

I grabbed a black hoodie and left the dressing room to smoke outside. I pulled the hood over my head and stuffed my hand in my pocket. My phone buzzed in my pocket. There was one text from Demesne, which I ignored and another from...you guessed it...

Alliyson.

I c u, it read.

I smiled, 'Oh?' I sent back.

I felt a skinny arm slink across my stomach and pull me towards its owner. I felt warm breath on my neck that sent chills down my spine. The other arm came around and plucked the cigarette from my lips and a foot with black solid vans smothered it out. I smiled and spun around and hugged her tight. She smelled like some girly shit. I didn't even care what it was called - I loved it.

"Hello gorgeous," Alliyson whispered in my ear.

For some reason she seemed to fill the spaces in my arms and my heart. For the past three days paid off, I felt closer to her from the hands of two Sidekicks.

"Cough - cough," a voice said and my heart stopped. Oh no, not Demesne...

Alliyson spun around, "Sorry Sahina. Frankie this is my good friend Sahina-Lydia, Sahina or Lydia for short. Sahina, I think you know Frank."

I smiled at her and gave a small wave. Her skin was a couple shades darker than Alliyson’s was, standing at about the same height, with shiny green eyes. They were the most impressive green eyes I've ever seen in my entire freaking life.

"C'mon Sahina, we'll go to the dressing room and introduce you to the rest of the guys before they get totally loaded," Alliyson said.

She walked in between Sahina and I, her arms linked in both of ours. I pulled my hand out of my pocket and went to grab hers but she pulled away. She gave me a look as if to say 'later'.