Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 44; END.

*Frank's POV; Chapter 44. End!

For some reason, Gerard kept hanging back today. It was the last day before we stared Download Festival, then some other places, then Projekt Revolution (which we're all extremely excited for.) But Gerard was doing everything 50% slower than usual. And now we were at the airport and he wanted to catch a smoke with me outside before our flight.

So we stood outside at the loading area, smoking away our minds and a thought crossed my own.

God, I missed Alliyson. But for some reason I knew she was going to fix everything. Just no idea how.

Gerard shifted beside me and he tapped the ash off his cigarette. His eyes were glued to the busy street, cars coming in and out with people leaving. And it started getting less and less congested.

I began to let my mind run aimlessly, always resulting in thinking about Alliyson. Then my heart would start beating rather quickly and I'd have to stray to something else.

What humored me the most was that Gerard and I weren't talking and that's kind of what we came out here for until he nudged me, well into his second cigarette. I smothered out the butt of my own when I dropped it on the ground. I reached into my back pocket for my pack only for Gerard to hand me another, which I lit on the end of his.

"Whatcha thinking about?," Gerard asked over the noise.

"What else?,"I muttered and he nodded in realization, confirming his own thoughts.

Crap!, I thought. What I'd do to be with her right now. She never got back in touch about our little...situation.

"I'd do anything to be with her right now," I mumbled, repeating my thoughts out loud to Gerard and he started to cough.

"You just might get your wish."

I gave him a confused look and he gestured to the left. I tapped ash off of the end of my cigarette and looked through the crowd. My eyes landed on the door of a Jeep being opened and my heart swelled as she stepped out.

I gulped hard and almost swallowed my cigarette, deciding to suck in air and puff it out in wisps. She curled her long brown hair behind her ear before closing the door, searching the platform. She bit down on her lip nervously, biting the hardest on her lip rings. Her eyes finally landed on me and my heart stopped, my lips starting to tremble as her eyes got wide and doe like.

I took a couple steps forward, never breaking eye contact with her and she seemed to float towards me. I totally forgot about Gerard behind and the people bustling around me, all I saw was Alliyson.

Tons of other thoughts started to run through my mind, most of them unrecognizable, confusing me and making me gasp for breath quietly when I realized I wasn't breathing. Before I knew it, she was exactly in front of me, her face a mere inch from my own.

"Frank...," She croaked but I silenced her with my eyes. She plucked my cigarette from my lips, dropping it on the ground between us and smothered it out with her Converse. I looked at her and was automatically at a loss for words, gulping in response to what she did.

I didn't even care.

"Come to see us off?," I spat and she didn't even flinch, just continuing to stare at me, searching my eyes. Alliyson brought her hand to my face, grazing my cheek softly and sending me into a fit of shivers before fingering my hair.

"Your hair is long," She muttered.

"I know."

I kept my eyes on her, licking my lips gingerly, touching her face softly, rubbing my thumb on her chin.

"You never told me what you're doing here," I muttered, mesmerized by her lips.

"I've got a flight at 12."

"Where," I immediately responded and she smirked.

"England."

And then it clicked somewhere in my brain.

"How?," I grinned at her.

"Let's just say Brian Schecter and Worm owe me."

I heard a car door close and then a trunk open somewhere nearby but I kept my eyes on her.

"You still gonna drive onto the end with me?"

"Until the gas is empty or full of gas or juice or soda or...," Alliyson rambled.

"Oh shut up...," I mumbled, grabbing her face and colliding our lips together. I pulled her close, pressing our hips against each others as she slipped her arms around my neck, my arms around her waist. Alliyson didn't waste any time and slipped her tongue into my mouth, coming in contact with my own. I groaned into her mouth, grinding into her hungrily, like she was the most important specimen in the world.

It felt so good to hold her again, to kiss her again, to be so close to her body. And if my suspicions were correct then there would be tons more. She was coming, coming with us.

Someone's large hand clapped upon my shoulder and I almost bit down on Alliyson's tongue. Definitely forgot we were outside of a busy airport, tons of people around. My eyes sprang open and blinked at Alliyson's loving face, then whirled around to come face-to-face with none other than John Cena. My throat closed up and I froze.

"Sorry," he grinned sheepishly, glancing between Alliyson and myself. He turned to me. "I was hoping I could catch a word with you Frank. Hon, I already unloaded your stuff out of the car." He added, turning to Alliyson and she nodded, walking over towards the guard with her bags.

Great. This was the last thing I wanted to do. What the fuck could he possible have to say to me? 'Thanks for stealing my girlfriend?' or 'I appreciate my girlfriend leaving me to lead a horny lovers fantasy and tour with you?' This man couldn't possible have anything positive to say to me. After everything and especially after our encounter back at Alliyson's apartment.

I gulped and looked up from my worn out Converse with the lyrics to John's large, chiseled face. His expression was warm and welcoming, his eyes glittering with...happiness?

"This is probably the most awkward thing I've done in a long time," he began and I chuckled in response, crossing my arms.

"But I need you to know that with lots of thought, consideration, and a very simple talk, Alliyson...broke up with me. And it hurts, yeah. It fucking hurts like hell, especially knowing she's doing it to be with another guy."

I sighed. I knew how that felt.

"But nonetheless, she's doing it because she loves you and wants to be with you and not me anymore and that's fine with me."

"Yeah John and listen like, um I'm sorry about all of...," I began but he cut me off.

"It's fine," he snapped briskly. He ran his hands through his hair. "Like I was saying. It doesn't matter to me as long as she's happy. From the day I saw her all I wanted was to make her happy and like have her smile. And I just haven't been fulfilling that want lately and you obviously have. Look I know I was a bit...apprehensive when I found you guys in her apartment and stuff. It was because I was unhappy with myself for driving her away and into the arms of someone else."

"'Tis okay," I muttered, not sure what to say, if I should agree or not and curled my hair behind my ear. I folded my arms over again and looked down, unsure if I should speak or not.

"Frank, you know what, you seem like a god guy. Man to man, can you promise me something?," John continued and I nodded in response.

"Promise me you'll take care of her. You know like I know you guys will be 'together' by just promise you'll watch out for her and stuff?," he asked.

I smirked, looking back up and settling my hazel eyes on him.

"No problem John. I'll even do more than that."

"Thanks a lot Frank," he grinned, sticking out his large right hand to me which I grabbed, shaking it.

I felt a chill creep up my spine and before I knew it, Alliyson was smiling at my side. Which was exactly how I wanted it. I let go of John and threw my arm around her casually, she snuggling close to me and then she turned to John.

"All right John, we'd better get going," She smiled genuinely at him and he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah...," John said, his voice trailing off at the end and I looked down again, unable to look at him any longer, unable to watch this big man look so sad and crestfallen at the realization he was really letting go of his girlfriend.

"Thanks John, for everything. I don't think I'll ever be able to repay...," Alliyson began but John cut her off.

"For the tenth time, no problem. Just have fun and take care and oh, I left you a surprise in your bag," John said and smiled at the both of us.

Alliyson jumped up and hugged him and John froze, at first. But then he relaxed and hugged her back, his enormous arms engulfing her small torso. I heard him whisper in her ear that he's gonna miss her and then he set her back on the ground softly.

Alliyson regained her footing and took my hand, interlacing our fingers and we turned around, heading for the door and gave John one more wave.

"Hey!," a voice called out and we halted, searching the area to see who was calling out to us. It wasn't John because he was already in the car so...

"Gerard!," Alliyson exclaimed beside me and then he appeared. She let go or me to grasp Gerard in a hug. "Your hair is black again!"

"I needed the color, I'm as pale as it is anyway," he shrugged, standing next to Alliyson and he lazily draped his arm over her shoulders so I took her hand again.

"Well this is going to be fun," Gerard chuckled and we stepped through the doors into the airport.

"Of course, me touring with you guys? It's gonna be more than fun," Alliyson quipped and I squeezed her hand to get her attention.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care," I murmured softly close to her ear and she pecked me on the cheek.

"Good 'cause now you're stuck with me," she giggled childishly and Gerard and I smirked.

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

THE END! YAY! HALLELUJAH! <33
Spent like 10+ hours on this, late nights re-reading it and re-doing it and then some more and I'm STILL not done. There WILL be an epilogue, I repeat, THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE. And an Author's note since I never stfu so stay tuned. =)
<3ALLIY.