Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Epilogue

Epilogue; Narrator's POV;

Alliyson stopped Head Automatica's Laughing At You from continuing, Daryl Palumbo's voice abruptly stopping. She looked around at her surroundings and smiled.

Brian was driving the rented van to where the tour bus was located, bickering quietly with Worm in the front. Beside her was Frank, his arm draped lazily across the back of the seat, his eyes shut and his lips fluttering softly. She giggled and turned around to find Gerard in the backseat, the same way only his arms at his sides. Bob and Ray sat beside him, Bob's back was to her and he was whispering softly to Ray. When Ray caught her eye, he winked at her.

Alliyson chuckled again and turned her head to the window, the buildings of the rest of London flying past. She sighed softly, and started to wrap up her iPod only for large, warm arms to circle her, pulling her close to it's owner.

"Frank," she cooed and he nodded, resting his head on her shoulder, his nose tapping her jawbone softly.

"Hey," his smooth, calming voice purred into Alliyson's ear and she smiled contently.

"You're awake," she announced and he nodded once more, pecking her cheek and then down to her neck.

"Mm, help me with something," she murmured and her kissed her neck again.

"Anything."

"Help me undo my necklace?," she asked and before Alliyson knew it, Frank's hands were at her neck and not around her body, undoing the clasp.

Alliyson grabbed the necklace before it fell into the cleavage of her tank top, the contents being enclosed in her skinny hand.

"I didn't get to give you this before," Allison said quietly while Frank pecked her on the cheek.

Alliyson removed the simple silver band from the chain and took Frank's left hand, slipping it on Frank's ring finger over his ring he bought from the Liquidators in New York.

"Hunny...," Frank muttered, his gorgeous hazel eyes clouding up slowly with tears.

"I love you Frank," she stated simply, still not looking up at him and he raised his hand to her face, rubbing his thumb on her chin before tilting her face to his.

"I love you too...so much," he muttered, both of them mesmerized by each other's eyes before their lips collided in an emotional mess.

The van halted, coming to a stop and Brian hopped out of the driver's seat, Worm following on the other side, calling out, "We're here!"

Both Alliyson and Frank stepped out of the van, hand in hand, ready to embark on their new journey together.

THEREALEND!

Stay tuned for 'Just Don't Take Chances'
the sequel. =)