Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 6

John's POV;

There were only two things I could think of as she hung up: a) she didn't tell me she loved me and b) that she was with a "special friend." Who the hell was her special friend? Was that why she couldn't pick me up at first? Or was that why she didn't say she loved me?

I pulled my baseball cap down on my head and adjusted my bag. I just wanted to see her. I knew she'd look great, she always did.

I had called her earlier, before I got my stuff, to ask if she'd pick me up but Alliyson's really bad with cell phones. She never knows it's ringing and she has the loudest fucking ring tone ever.

I started to think more about this "special friend." Who could she possibly be with? I didn't know if she flew any of her friends in, I wasn't really around much to know. And it wasn't Pete cause then she would've said so, same with Ana. I was starting to get worried. But my girls not a cheater, she'd never do that. She has personal issues with liars and cheaters.

A black Audi A4 came down the road and crawled up to the curb. My heart stopped and I smiled slightly. The driver's door opened and out she came in jeans and an orange tank top, wearing her metal band or whoever DEAD! sweatshirt thing, I don't know. I wasn't familiar with her music really.

I raced over towards her and she jumped into my arms. I kissed the side of her head and squeezed her tight.

"I missed you so much," I whispered and she pulled back as I immediately kissed her.

Frank's POV;

I watched Alliyson jump onto John and hug him. He was no doubt ten times bigger in person than on TV and I started to shake. What if he body slammed me? What if he ripped out my piercings' and gauges and tore me limb from limb?

I, Frank Iero, who was barely 5'4', would have to come out of the safety of this car and greet 6'0', John Cena.

As if twenty minutes ago I wasn't making out with the girl he was kissing now.
Or well, about to make out with...

I stepped out of the dark vehicle onto the sidewalk as John continued pecking Alliyson. I felt jealousy burn up inside of me but I thought of what happened not too long ago and smiled.

Yeah John Cena, suck it.

John glanced at me approaching and let go of Alliyson.

"John," Alliyson said uncomfortably, "Um, this is my good friend Frank from My Chemical Romance. Frank, well,...this is my boyfriend John."

She stared at the ground after that and I wondered if she regretted bringing me. John protectively threw his arm around her and used his other hand to shake mine. He had a firm, strong grasp. His icy blue eyes burned into me and I started to quake in my Converse. Jesus help me this man was so fucking huge and I almost shit myself standing in his presence. I wanted to get away from him, right fucking now.

After we jumped into the car, John suggested we go back to his and Alliyson's place. I couldn't say no and be rude and plus I wanted to hang out with Alliyson. But with John around, nothing could happen. Alliyson and John sat in the front seats, holding hands as she drove. John suddenly turned to me and smiled.

"So Frank, what brings you to Florida?" He asked.

I blinked at him a couple times. Why the hell was this man being so nice to me? If I was him and my girlfriend turned up to pick me up with another dude, I'd be pissed as fuck.

Not that I would if Demesne did that, seeing as she's done it a million times.

I coughed uncomfortably and writhed my hands, "Uh it's the last stop on our U.S. tour and then we head to Europe for a while, and any other place, then back to the U.S."

At the stoplight Alliyson turned to me and gave me a forced smile.

"I'm in Jersey until Tuesday and then we head to England," I continued. God this was uncomfortable.

It was silent the rest of the drive on the highway. I didn't know the name of it since I'm not familiar with Florida. I wished Alliyson would turn on the radio, some Beatles, some Maiden, even some of my OWN music, anything to break the silence.

Soon, Alliyson turned off the highway and turned down a couple streets until she came to a dead end lane. On a corner street lies a brown-shingled house, which she pulled up to the side of. At the side there was a driveway that lead into a garage. John pushed a button in the car and the garage opened, revealing another Jeep on the side. Alliyson pulled in, turned off the car, and closed the garage door.

We all stepped out as John walked up these steps and took Alliyson's keys to open the door. He decoded the alarm, opened the door and we all stepped in. I immediately heard barking as John disappeared.

"I'll give you a tour Frank," Alliyson said.

She brought me to the front where she put down her purse on a bench at the front door. Their off white walls blinded me, with the lights were on now, and their clean, spot-free floor squeaked under my Converse. Up the stairs we went, which was light tan carpeting. On the first level was a guest room, and then tiny stairs. On the second level was Alliyson's room, which I'm guessing John was in, next to that a huge bathroom, another guest room, and John's office. We went back downstairs and she led me into a den, which had medium green carpeting and huge green couches. The den lead into the dining room which was wall to wall wrestling stuff, along with pictures of John and family I'm guessing, and Alliyson and friends. A door way from there led into the kitchen, which had one corner with the normal kitchen stuff and across from it, the fridge, and a little table. A bigger table was on the other side of the room, next to these sliding doors. We went down some steps into the living room where one section was occupied with dark blue couches, opposite of it a big screen T.V. Next to the living room on the left was another guest room, and a bathroom.

"And then there's the backyard," She finally said and we went through two more sliding doors in the living room.

They opened up into this huge backyard complete with a deck, a bar, lawn chairs, a full sized pool and a swing chair. Next to the pool was a huge set of stairs, which I'm guessing led back to the kitchen? She walked over to the swing chair and sat down, I next to her.

"So..." I mumbled and she pulled her legs to her, knees to her chest. I looked at her. "Nice house...John seems lovely."

She sighed, "Yeah, it's a nice life alright."

I gulped, “What you don't like it?"

"I do, don't get me wrong! I just hate when he comes home like this, he'll be gone soon."

"So will I...," I added and instantly regretted it.

She stared at me and then she turned her gaze slightly, "Oh damn, I left the door open..." She whispered.

I turned to look at what she meant and I saw a huge black Rottweiler running towards us. Alliyson jumped up to stop the dog from jumping on me.

This was a big ass dog.

"Ruby," She grumbled and struggled to hold back the dog. "Go inside."

Ruby growled and barked at me and looked back at Alliyson holding her.

"Fine. Disobey me, you stupid mutt. Sit down and shut up then," She said and Ruby sat in front of us and kept her gaze on me.

"Sorry, John's stupid dog."

"As long as she doesn't eat my face off," I joked and she smiled. Her lips rings glittered in the light.

"Ruby - phone," Alliyson called and Ruby ran back into the house only to appear again with Alliyson's Sidekick strap in her mouth, the phone dangling.

Alliyson opened the phone and clicked around until she found what she wanted.

"Calling Gerard?" I asked and she nodded. I felt a drop of water on my head but I ignored it.

"Welcome to the Black Parade," Gerard answered and giggled.

"Gee, do you have Sahina with you?" Alliyson asked.

"Yeah, we are hanging out at the hotel and then I'm dropping her off later sugar."

"Aiight, be easy," She said and hung up.

A loud clap rang out and lightning lit up the sky. Rain poured down and Ruby whined and ran into the house. Alliyson screamed 'fuck!' and pulled her hood over her head as I did the same and took my hand. We ran into the house, although we were both still wet.

Alliyson closed the screen door, then the sliding door and locked it. She pulled off her soaking wet hoodie and her tank top rose and I saw her tattoo on her stomach. The symbol surprised me - it was rather familiar. Before I could ask her about it, John dropped a bottle in the kitchen and called out to me.

"Frank, it's raining bullets and I don't think any of us wanna go out in that right now. So I'm guessing you're staying the night?"

I gulped. Stay the night under the same roof of John Cena and his gorgeous girlfriend that I just happened to bea little infatuated with?