Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 7

Alliyson's POV;

After we showered, I gave Frank an old camp T-shirt that said 'Care 4 Kids' on the front. I changed into one of John's signature Chain Gang Soldier wife beaters and black shorts. Frank's pants were wet but his boxer shorts were dry. I giggled when I saw the Misfits trademark skulls on them.

He growled at me and tackled me onto John and my bed. I laughed as he sat on my torso and my tank top lifted up. He crawled off of me and sat Indian style on the corner of the bed.

"So how many tattoos do you have?" He asked.

I smiled, "Two."

"One on my back that are part of the lyrics of Aces High by Iron Maiden since I fucking love maiden," I said and turned around and lifted up my tank top a little so he could see.

"I think that one's my favorite."

"You haven't even seen the rest yet!"

"Not the point," Frank grinned.

I turned around and was on my knees, "My other is the American Cancer Society symbol under my scar," and I showed him.

"Why the ACS symbol?" He asked and tilted his head a bit.

I sighed, damn him. I really didn't want to get into this right now.

"I had cancer when I was three years old."

Frank's POV;

My breath caught in my throat as soon as she finished her sentence. Cancer? She had cancer? There's no way. She didn't even look sick. She looked like she was never sick a day in her life. I gaped at her and started wheezing. Alliyson looked at me as if she gets this everyday. I couldn't breathe. She took my hand in hers and interlaced our fingers.

"I'm fine now lovey," she pleaded and pulled me into a hug and held me.

As I got over my mini panic attack, I felt eyes on me. You know, that creepy feeling that you just know someone is watching you? Yeah, that feeling.

John's POV;

I was downing some Sam Adams when I heard fooling around upstairs. I thought Alliyson and Frank were getting cleaned up from getting soaked. A sudden thought hit me - she could be hurt. Oh no, if Frank hurt her...

My imagination got the best of me and I ran up the stairs.

I still didn't know why I suggested he come over. Friend or not, I was still trying to get used to her other dude best friend. Now there's another one. A 'special friend' is what she calls him. Special friend my ass. It was either friend, or lover.

And I was guessing lover from the way they looked at each other. I didn't know about Alliyson but Frank was definitely feeling her. And I hated it.

As I walked up the final steps to our room I heard wheezing. Oh no, was he choking her? And with what?! I walked up to the doorway slowly and peeked through to find my girlfriend holding this small man in her arms.

I sighed sadly.
I don't know what happened or what was but I wasn't liking it.