Status: Currently, this story is being edited. I'm up to Chapter 29 as of AUG. 28TH. Re-reading it would be amazing of you.

I Don't Love You

Chapter 9

Mikey's POV;

Alicia and I were cuddling on the couch with Bunny, flipping through some junk TV. And Demesne stormed through the door.

"Where's Frank?!" She screamed.

Alicia and I pointed towards their room and Bunny mewed softly. Demesne then stomped into her own room. She didn't even have the courtesy to close the door. I snuggled close into Alicia.

Demesne obviously didn't take her pills. And I honestly hated when she got like this. All hyped up over nothing. It usually resulted in a pointless ass fight between her and Frank, to which he always left after. It messed up the vibe in our apartment, screwed up the mellow feel Alicia and I tried so hard to maintain.

And it always ended up the same. Alicia would chase after Demesne and calm her down, get her to understand that Frank was just confused or any other excuse she could come up with. And I'd just leave Frank be, wouldn't even bother looking for him knowing he's just smoking his problems away somewhere. They're just a dysfunctional couple, with a relationship running on no gas.

I'd always heard about 'fighting like a married couple' but Frank and Demesne took that to a whole another level.

"Do you know who she is?" Demesne screeched at him from inside the room.

"No Demesne, I'm just fucking her because I feel like it," Frank barked.

I heard Demesne smack him across the face.

"You crazy bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Frank exclaimed.

"That's John Cena's fucking girlfriend you stupid bastard!"

"No shit, you raving lunatic."

"He could rip you apart Frank," Demesne snapped. "His arms are bigger than both of your legs combined. What are you, nuts?!"

"That's the way you made me, baby."

Demesne knocked over something and screamed. Frank was probably rolling his eyes right about now, and fishing for his pack of cigarettes for his departure.

"Did you fuck her?" Demesne asked quietly.

I heard the bed squeak as Frank probably got up.

"No."

Alicia, Demesne, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Good, I really didn't need John Cena at my door, trying to kill Frank with just skinny little me standing in his way. He'd probably push me out of the way, Alicia might put up a fight, and then he'd snap Frank in half.

"Frankie," I heard Demesne say, using Frank's pet name. "I just...don't understand what's going on with me and you. We used to be so good babe, what happened? I mean...I love you; I know I always will and I need you so much. But now you've got this other girl in the picture like...are you planning on leaving me? Cause I can change Frank, whatever it is - I'll change just for you..."

Frank sighed, "I just can't do it anymore Demesne..."

Wrong answer.

"You can't do it anymore? You can't fucking do it anymore? If it weren't for fucking me, you would be face down in Belleville in a puddle of your own vomit! I fucking saved you! I made you who you are today, and you can't even do right by me? You don't even have the decency to look at me when I'm talking to you, too busy on your little fucking phone!" Demesne screamed.

"Listen, Demesne," Frank said firmly. "I'll always be grateful for everything you've done for me and the band. But you're impossible to deal with. Look at all the shit you've pulled, all the shit you've done to me! I never had the heart...any brains; I never had the brains to see that you were slowly pulling us apart. The drugs, the drinking, the lies, the cheating, that's all you are today. So fucking what if I have a new friend? I can talk to whoever I please, just like you claimed when you were bringing 10 guys over at once."

"Fuck you Frank!" Demesne howled after a while. "Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Suddenly, Frank stomped out of the room and I watched him stuff his Sidekick in his back pocket. He picked up his sneakers at the door and slid them on as Demesne came out of their room, her face red and stained with tears. She cried silently as Frank fished through the closet for his jacket.

"Frank..."

"I don't wanna hear it," Frank snapped.

"But Frank..."

"Fuck you Demesne," he went on to say, slipping the black jacket over his hoodie and zipped it up halfway.

I made eye contact with Frank as he headed towards the door and shot him a sad look. His eyes, usually happy were dimmed down to a sad, dark color. He nodded at me and I looked away.

"But Frank, we love each other..." Demesne cried as a last attempt to get Frank to stay.

"I don't love you," Frank said sadly and slowly crept out the door, leaving the apartment in a depressed, quiet mood.

When did things start getting this bad?